Democrats think Christians bigger threat than Muslims

how is it a lie?

Because 45% is not most Democrats.
ahem, but 45 may be the highest percentage that hate christians. Do you know the other 55% religious hate? Are 55% against muslims? I don't know, I wouldn't say that with the way the media and troops in here act. So what is the 55%, you have to assume that 46% hate one other religious group to back your statement, or did you not know that? Just asking cause I know numbers are tough for you.

Answer truthfully:

Have you read the actual poll? The details? The crosstabs?
I did, what's your numbers on the hate of other religions by liberals? Is it muslim? is it protestant? which one, jew?

If you read it then why are you still trying to claim that most Democrats said Christians are the greater threat?
because that's what it said. I'm sorry post up the greater threat that was mentioned. Don't get confused with the conservatives or protestants votes now.

I find it strange that the Democratic Party doesn't do more for its Black voter base.

They do more than the GOP ever would, and blacks know that.

I know it is only anecdotal and it is only my opinion and experience, but after Hurricane Andrew I worked several weeks as a volunteer in predominantly black neighborhoods like Goulds, Homestead, Florida City and Overtown, and you know what? All the volunteers were white, mostly old and none of us Democrats.

Of course, we were there just to show that we were not racists. We knew fully well they would never vote like normal people do: Vote for your own interests. That old bastard LBJ was correct.

Because 45% is not most Democrats.
ahem, but 45 may be the highest percentage that hate christians. Do you know the other 55% religious hate? Are 55% against muslims? I don't know, I wouldn't say that with the way the media and troops in here act. So what is the 55%, you have to assume that 46% hate one other religious group to back your statement, or did you not know that? Just asking cause I know numbers are tough for you.

Answer truthfully:

I did, what's your numbers on the hate of other religions by liberals? Is it muslim? is it protestant? which one, jew?

If you read it then why are you still trying to claim that most Democrats said Christians are the greater threat?
because that's what it said. I'm sorry post up the greater threat that was mentioned. Don't get confused with the conservatives or protestants votes now.

Since the poll FWIW says 45% of Democrats said Christians were the greater threat and 55% said Muslims were the greater threat,

how do you get from that to saying most Democrats said Christians were the greater threat?

Democrats also think the biggest threat we face today is Global Warming. 'Nuff said.

The crusaders were white, the Nazis were white, South Africa was made affluent by whites, North America was invaded by Whites.

Since we know that only whites are Christian the math thus is simple.
Wow you can count to four,good job,logic and sense seems to pass you by,but you got counting with one hand down.

Answer truthfully:

Since the poll FWIW says 45% of Democrats said Christians were the greater threat and 55% said Muslims were the greater threat,

how do you get from that to saying most Democrats said Christians were the greater threat?
it didn't say that, did you read it?

Are you just trolling now?

http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/12/WND12-2015Q13.pdf

Q13

liberaltrash.jpg

Q13
My apologies, the author posted an error on the headline, I did not see Q13 until you posted it.

Q13
My apologies, the author posted an error on the headline, I did not see Q13 until you posted it.

Let's all move on.

lolol, in that same ridiculous poll,

Jews by 2 to 1 said Christians were the greater threat.

That's right blame the Jews...

The poor Jewish People... you arrange for the crucifixion of ONE son of god and all of a sudden you're responsible for everything that goes wrong in the world. :(

The poor Jewish People... you arrange for the crucifixion of ONE son of god and all of a sudden you're responsible for everything that goes wrong in the world. :(

I just quoted the poll, asstard.

Uh-huh, okay Adolph whatever you say......

It wasn't what I said. It was what the poll said.

Your first mistake was running your mouth without bothering to read the poll.

I just quoted the poll, asstard.

Uh-huh, okay Adolph whatever you say......

It wasn't what I said. It was what the poll said.

Your first mistake was running your mouth without bothering to read the poll.

Ja vol mein fuhrer ..... thanks for the clarification. :)

The crusaders were white, the Nazis were white, South Africa was made affluent by whites, North America was invaded by Whites.

Since we know that only whites are Christian the math thus is simple.
Wow you can count to four,good job,logic and sense seems to pass you by,but you got counting with one hand down.

And Sarcasm seems to be too much for you to understand.

As a Republican I see the fear of Muslims as result mostly of the MSM.

Forum List

Back