Democrats to propose legislation expanding the Supreme Court

Yeah. . . I can't see it happening.

The rule change would have to go through Congress. All of the GOP would oppose it, and there, would be, presumably, some sane Democrats that would oppose it to.

All Schumer has to do is get a simple majority to change the rules in the Senate. If Manchin and Sinema go along, the Dems can pretty much make whatever changes they want. The question is, what's NEXT after they do it?

Democrats want to pick 4 more anti Republican Supreme Court Justices. I saw this a few minutes ago on Fox tv. What do you think?

foxnews.com
They're doing a six month study. It will never happen.
It should never happen. However, there should be some way to make right the seat Mitch McConnell stole from Obama. Republicans suck.
They are doing a study this hit piece in the OP is projection.
It's Tucker desperately trying to keep the rabble roused. Fighting chimeras is his specialty. Fuck him and all that do it like him.

Democrats want to pick 4 more anti Republican Supreme Court Justices. I saw this a few minutes ago on Fox tv. What do you think?

foxnews.com
It should never happen. However, there should be some way to make right the seat Mitch McConnell stole from Obama. Republicans suck.
Don’t worry, you’ll soon love the idea of 13 justices
13? Let’s make it 20. Why 13? Racist!
What does the vaulted Constitution say about size of the court?
No idea. I am Not a constitutional expert. Hell make it 100. Let’s expand our Govt even more. I am agreeing with you.

foxnews.com
It's Tucker desperately trying to keep the rabble roused. Fighting chimeras is his specialty. Fuck him and all that do it like him.
The Dems do not have the votes in Congress to do anything to the size of the Supreme Court..

foxnews.com
Ratings. He gets em. It’s News Entertainment not news.

foxnews.com
13? Let’s make it 20. Why 13? Racist!
What does the vaulted Constitution say about size of the court?
No idea. I am Not a constitutional expert. Hell make it 100. Let’s expand our Govt even more. I am agreeing with you.
Again you portray yourself as a strict constitutional republic and you don’t know what the document states?

foxnews.com
The Dems do not have the votes in Congress to do anything to the size of the Supreme Court..

If you lie/cheat/steal enough...they do.

foxnews.com
Totally agree as your republic ones asked for the review with ramming amy thru.

Seems simple, do you have a hard time with simple.
Yes, they asked for it--with Garland. Amy was going to happen, either before the election or during the lame duck session. I don't see how that was out of line except that they could have waited for the body to be cold. But that's just manners. But who expects that?

foxnews.com
Once the filibuster is gone Harris = 51 !

foxnews.com
Changing the Constitution for nefarious gain does not make me feel love but it does make me feel repulsed by the Alinski push toward Marxist hell the Democrat Party desire for the expedient picking of taxpayer pockets with no opposition.

emember, Fox News admitted in Court that no ”reasonable person” would believe anything that Tucker Carlson has to say.
Yeah, who would be silly enough to believe the democrats want to pack the court... the way FDR did.
So that Ruth Ginsberg had to issue a public comment squashing the idea.
They way they tried to make DC a state or Puerto Rico, to gain more members in Congress. Or excommunicate any politician who sided with Trump...to gain more support in Congress.

Who can believe all that, I wonder.

Forum List

Back