Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

Why the fuck would I do that? I'm waiting for the Lab Results. That would be you. So.......how do you feel today.......Any loss of feeling in extremities..........Does your heart hurt or do you feel tired all the time.......

:puke3:

how many old people world wide have been vaxxed? shirley they would have been dropping en masse for the past year.

but ... uh ....

that never happened. they were the guinea pigs & they passed the test.

We have the Constitution, do we not? And what does the second amendment say? It says what we conveniently want it to say, and that's my point.

The second says we have the right to defend ourselves against domestic threats right? When someone threatens you and tries to break into your house, you have the constitutional right, minus any presidential powers to defend yourself right? What's different about some ass hole cultist not wearing a mask and not vaccinating him or herself, jeopardizing my health and safety? Answer, not a goddamn thing. Have I answered your question now?

And C.S. Lewis was full of shit, for I'm not interested in being someone's moral busy body. I'm interested in taking care of my own. Fuck those to hell who insist on threating my security and health. Morality got thrown out the window a long time ago. It's kill or be killed.
I wish it were kill or be killed. Every day a Purge day.

how many old people world wide have been vaxxed? shirley they would have been dropping en masse for the past year.

but ... uh ....

that never happened. they were the guinea pigs & they passed the test.
I don't know. I don't know any in nursing home in New York were the leftist can kill them.

Hmm. Guess you ignore using the cheap drugs too. So why are you killing Grandma and Grandpa's bitch.

And step your ass back we all know vaxxed people are the super spreaders. You need to be tested to fly.

Why the fuck would I do that? I'm waiting for the Lab Results. That would be you. So.......how do you feel today.......Any loss of feeling in extremities..........Does your heart hurt or do you feel tired all the time.......

:puke3:
Yay! Those pesky leftist losers are good for something! Two legged lab rats! And PITA can't claim animal cruelty!

make-communists-afraid-of-rotary-aircraft-again-dv6-44680162.png

I don't know. I don't know any in nursing home in New York were the leftist can kill them.

Hmm. Guess you ignore using the cheap drugs too. So why are you killing Grandma and Grandpa's bitch.

And step your ass back we all know vaxxed people are the super spreaders. You need to be tested to fly.

LOL!!!!!!!

suck on a cup of karma.

or you can just take the shot!

How many people died because of the hatred for a politician? And for basically a year the vaccine didn’t exist right? So the best treatment we had was discounted because Orange Man bad. The question is why aren’t you pissed about that? You’re mad that I won’t get vax’d which doesn’t directly hurt anyone but not that drugs that were cheap and widely available were not only demonized but were made illegal for use. Those drugs btw have been in existence for decades and have a stellar safety profile after billions of doses beI get administered. WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE?

Forum List

Back