Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

does your arms hurt with all that stretching you're doin', lenny?
Not at all.
All of this common-sense must make your head spin like crazy. :muahaha:

5ysuvt.jpg

Last edited:
Democrats have lowered the standards of impeachment to the point where they can literally make up any excuse and impeach a sitting president if they want to. They can waste millions of dollars going thru the process and not be held accountable for it. They don't seem to care about the will of the people anymore....which means they don't respect the democratic process anymore. They proved that when they passed the Affordable Care Act......and verified this belief by
impeaching a popular president....TWICE.....for the very acts they, themselves, were guilty of.

The Dems also impeached Trump because he was doing his job and using his authority as POTUS. Democrats opposed this from the first day of his administration.
The primary beef they had is they wanted to oppose everything he did because it wasn't what they planned to do once Hillary got into office. It set them back 4 years.
Impeachment is being used to punish a president for representing the people of this country the best way he knows how.
Impeachment is being used to depress the vote and discourage their opposition.
They claimed Russia was doing exactly that....but they are doing it.
The former 1-term president asked a foreign country to investigate a political opponent of his.

That is an Impeachable act.

Second, he led an insurrection on our Democracy.

Having the FDA approve new drugs is now considered hypocrisy in the QOP party?

I don't get the logic of that.
Of course you don't. Gov't is your religion, but only when you are in power. Then its back to LOOK WHAT GOV'T DID TO ME.........

Yawn. They are in bed with the vaccine makers and Pharma and they are screwing us with no vasoline.

I was there after that. Only thing was required then was to get the malaria pills.......Those pills that the politics had so much fun trying to trash even though they saved millions of lives.

So........why does 1.3 billion people in Africa have a quarter of the deaths we have here with 4 times the population.

hmmmmm

two words....population density

The former 1-term president asked a foreign country to investigate a political opponent of his.

Second, he led an insurrection on our Democracy.

No...that's not what happened.
Adam Schiff forged dialog and falsified the texts of a phone call to change the context. He read false statements in congress during hearings and was reprimanded for it...received barely a slap on the wrist....but those false statements were used to impeach Trump.
He's done it several times....the latest is his criminal act of editing emails between Republicans to paint a false picture of guilt with respect to Jan 6th.
He should be charged with felonious fraud and removed from congress as well as charged with multiple counts of perjury before congress.
The only problem with that is members of congress have immunity....so they can perjure themselves and commit fraud all day long and never be prosecuted for it.

I was there after that. Only thing was required then was to get the malaria pills.......Those pills that the politics had so much fun trying to trash even though they saved millions of lives.

So........why does 1.3 billion people in Africa have a quarter of the deaths we have here with 4 times the population.

hmmmmm

An immunization card would include Smallpox, Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Tetnus, Cholera, Polio................

Of course you don't. Gov't is your religion, but only when you are in power. Then its back to LOOK WHAT GOV'T DID TO ME.........

Yawn. They are in bed with the vaccine makers and Pharma and they are screwing us with no vasoline.
Why do conservatives think that government is religion? Have you been watching too much South Park?

Also conservative always play the "government did it to me" card as they never criticize their beloved capitalism beliefs.

And this fascination with anal sex...what is it with you?

No...that's not what happened.
Adam Schiff forged dialog and falsified the texts of a phone call to change the context. He read false statements in congress during hearings and was reprimanded for it...received barely a slap on the wrist....but those false statements were used to impeach Trump.
He's done it several times....the latest is his criminal act of editing emails between Republicans to paint a false picture of guilt with respect to Jan 6th.
He should be charged with felonious fraud and removed from congress as well as charged with multiple counts of perjury before congress.
The only problem with that is members of congress have immunity....so they can perjure themselves and commit fraud all day long and never be prosecuted for it.
Dude, the former 1-term president provided a transcript of the call and there it is...the favor request.

In regard to the 1/6/2021 insurrection if the actions of the people involved were good why are they pleading the 5th? Suing the government to keep communications secret?

Exactly you have been given a choice that by definition is not force.
You are a guest in my home. When you decide to slip into the shower one morning, I take all your clothing and lock it up, and when you dry off from your shower I hand you your checkbook. You can write me a check for $5K or leave my home naked. It's a choice.

There's like 120,000 people infected with COVID right now. About 1 out of 500 will die.

That's 240 dead.

Don't bring the virus home to grandma.

And it appears that most of the folks carrying the Omicron strain are vaccinated.
Could it possibly be because they are creating Omicron inside their bodies and spreading it to the unvaccinated?
Possibly.
A virus needs a host to replicate itself and mutate.
Am I correct?

New York is New York for a reason. Thinking that is going to change because red states decide to break up the Union is well funny. Thank you for noticing that there is a symbiotic relationship. A break up would have a negative effect on all. Better to remember things are better when we work together. When it comes to an all out war the golden rule will apply. The cities is where the gold is and eventually that is where the rules will be made in a war situation. If America breaks out into civil war woe will come to the entire world.
That one has clearly said he wants to see the cities nuked.

You are a guest in my home. When you decide to slip into the shower one morning, I take all your clothing and lock it up, and when you dry off from your shower I hand you your checkbook. You can write me a check for $5K or leave my home naked. It's a choice.
You a guest in our country?

Dude, the former 1-term president provided a transcript of the call and there it is...the favor request.

In regard to the 1/6/2021 insurrection if the actions of the people involved were good why are they pleading the 5th? Suing the government to keep communications secret?
Dude....Adam Schiff read an entirely different text in congress.....and they cherry-picked the released transcripts as well as used the fake transcripts (read off by Schiff live on Television during the hearing)....empathizing the fraudulant statements entered by Schiff while ignoring the original transcripts.

Dude....Adam Schiff read an entirely different text in congress.....and they cherry-picked the released transcripts as well as used the fake transcripts (read off by Schiff live on Television during the hearing)....empathizing the fraudulant statements entered by Schiff while ignoring the original transcripts.
The transcript is the proof.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back