Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

well no kidding - he was spewing all kindsa nonsensical 'therapies'. but she said that if the experts said it's safe. ... it was a smart move to go with it.
Which ones? HCQ and Ivermectin? The 2 drugs that studies show do a great job of reducing viral load in patients that take them early in the infection cycle?

But to the larger point where do you think the last guy was coming up with his ideas? Do you think he was in the Oval all alone and just making shit up? Was he throwing darts at lists of already approved drugs and going with that? Did he just flip through a physician's desk reference and happen to stop on HCQ and Ivermectin? Or were the experts telling him that there was promise in these drugs and techniques and he went with them because he was told they were already approved drugs that had decades (and billions of doses administered) of safe use, were over the counter drugs in parts of the world where malaria and parasites are a problem so the danger of taking them was minute. And when the press we bat shit crazy the spineless "experts" let him flap in the wind. Which of those 2 scenarios is more likely?

Which ones? HCQ and Ivermectin? The 2 drugs that studies show do a great job of reducing viral load in patients that take them early in the infection cycle?

But to the larger point where do you think the last guy was coming up with his ideas? Do you think he was in the Oval all alone and just making shit up? Was he throwing darts at lists of already approved drugs and going with that? Did he just flip through a physician's desk reference and happen to stop on HCQ and Ivermectin? Or were the experts telling him that there was promise in these drugs and techniques and he went with them because he was told they were already approved drugs that had decades (and billions of doses administered) of safe use, were over the counter drugs in parts of the world where malaria and parasites are a problem so the danger of taking them was minute. And when the press we bat shit crazy the spineless "experts" let him flap in the wind. Which of those 2 scenarios is more likely?
What studies?

What you said a couple weeks ago about open door border policies was a lie then, and it's still a lie today. You're a liar.

You don't read the news do you?

It's not surprising to me that a Democrat would try to cancel Christmas.

Remember Easter in 2020? Trump wanted Americans to be able to celebrate like normal in their churches, and Democrats threw a fit.

God forbid that we have our right to religion even though it says we do in the US constitution. :rolleyes:

What studies?
You're not serious right? Pfiser's new COVID drug is based on Ivermectin's 3CL protease inhibitor properties. It's just a stronger inhibitor. There have been a number of studies that show if you give people Ivermectin early in the infection cycle it help reduce viral replication. It's why they have been giving it to people to combat Dengue and Yellow Fever for decades as well as the Zika virus. It's not even a matter of it they work but how well depending how soon the patient gets the drug.

But the larger question stands, where do you think the last guy was coming up with his ideas? Do you really believe he was just pulling them out of his ass?

Why do conservatives think that government is religion? Have you been watching too much South Park?

Also conservative always play the "government did it to me" card as they never criticize their beloved capitalism beliefs.

And this fascination with anal sex...what is it with you?
I said govt is your God and we have Croney Capitalism not true Capitalism

Democrats have lowered the standards of impeachment to the point where they can literally make up any excuse and impeach a sitting president if they want to. They can waste millions of dollars going thru the process and not be held accountable for it. They don't seem to care about the will of the people anymore....which means they don't respect the democratic process anymore. They proved that when they passed the Affordable Care Act......and verified this belief by
impeaching a popular president....TWICE.....for the very acts they, themselves, were guilty of.

The Dems also impeached Trump because he was doing his job and using his authority as POTUS. Democrats opposed this from the first day of his administration.
The primary beef they had is they wanted to oppose everything he did because it wasn't what they planned to do once Hillary got into office. It set them back 4 years.
Impeachment is being used to punish a president for representing the people of this country the best way he knows how.
Impeachment is being used to depress the vote and discourage their opposition.
They claimed Russia was doing exactly that....but they are doing it.

^^^

blah blah blah.gif

special.gif

Not at all.
All of this common-sense must make your head spin like crazy. :muahaha:

View attachment 578984
POLITICS

TRUMP’S BIG BORDER WALL IS NOW A PILE OF RUSTING STEEL​

Worth at least a quarter billion dollars, the steel bollards are a relic of the Trump era.
By John B. Washington
DECEMBER 20, 2021

Tens of thousands of heavy steel slats, once destined to become part of former President Donald Trump’s border wall, are slowly rusting in the open air throughout the southwestern borderlands. The bollards—18- or 33-foot-long hollow posts, most of them reinforced with concrete and rebar—are worth at least a quarter of a billion dollars. The Department of Defense owns most of that steel, but it’s unclear what will—or can—be done with it. For now, it remains in spider-webbed stacks sunning themselves in vast staging areas along the wall.

President Joe Biden persistently campaigned on a clean break from the policies of the Trump administration. Perhaps in no other field did Trump’s critics hope for swifter and more complete reversals than in immigration and border policy. Those hopes have been dashed: Despite many promises, the Biden administration has effectively locked in, and in some cases even expanded, draconian anti-immigration measures implemented by Trump. The wall was supposed to be the easy change. But halting a project of this scale is never easy.

In the last months of the Trump administration, construction crews were rushing, sometimes working around the clock, to erect more miles of wall. Within sight of Guadalupe Canyon, in the southeastern corner of Arizona, land made up of rounded buttes and steep canyons—critical habitat for jaguars and other endangered cross-border species—crews were dynamite-blasting into mountain sides in order to, as the chant went, build the wall.
Trump’s Big Border Wall Is Now a Pile of Rusting Steel

& yer chosen one pardoned steve bannon who ripped off his own supporters by defrauding them outa their cash to build a wall that is going to fall into the rio grande.

Last edited:

don't ferget the light sabers & bleach!

don't ferget the light sabers & bleach!

The actual quote

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Bryan is William Bryan the under secretary for science and tech for Homeland Security.

Nothing about light sabers or drinking bleach.

Those comments came after Bryan gave a briefing on the effectiveness of sunlight and disinfectants were at killing COVID.

But you were saying?

The actual quote

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Bryan is William Bryan the under secretary for science and tech for Homeland Security.

Those comments came after Bryan gave a briefing on the effectiveness of sunlight and disinfectants were at killing COVID.

But you were saying?

The actual quote

But you were saying?
Facts hurt, huh?

POLITICS

TRUMP’S BIG BORDER WALL IS NOW A PILE OF RUSTING STEEL​

Worth at least a quarter billion dollars, the steel bollards are a relic of the Trump era.
By John B. Washington
DECEMBER 20, 2021

Tens of thousands of heavy steel slats, once destined to become part of former President Donald Trump’s border wall, are slowly rusting in the open air throughout the southwestern borderlands. The bollards—18- or 33-foot-long hollow posts, most of them reinforced with concrete and rebar—are worth at least a quarter of a billion dollars. The Department of Defense owns most of that steel, but it’s unclear what will—or can—be done with it. For now, it remains in spider-webbed stacks sunning themselves in vast staging areas along the wall.

President Joe Biden persistently campaigned on a clean break from the policies of the Trump administration. Perhaps in no other field did Trump’s critics hope for swifter and more complete reversals than in immigration and border policy. Those hopes have been dashed: Despite many promises, the Biden administration has effectively locked in, and in some cases even expanded, draconian anti-immigration measures implemented by Trump. The wall was supposed to be the easy change. But halting a project of this scale is never easy.

In the last months of the Trump administration, construction crews were rushing, sometimes working around the clock, to erect more miles of wall. Within sight of Guadalupe Canyon, in the southeastern corner of Arizona, land made up of rounded buttes and steep canyons—critical habitat for jaguars and other endangered cross-border species—crews were dynamite-blasting into mountain sides in order to, as the chant went, build the wall.
Trump’s Big Border Wall Is Now a Pile of Rusting Steel

& yer chosen one pardoned steve bannon who ripped off his own supporters by defrauding them outa their cash to build a wall that is going to fall into the rio grande.
That's why we want to divorce you commie fuckers.

or you can just take the shot!

Forum List

Back