Democrats unanimously vote for Bill that’s racist against Asian Americans

Must be a slow news day for the idiots. The bill is stupid.

Schools getting pubic money already have to follow anti-discrimination policies and that includes Asians.
Let's what the SCOTUS says. They ruled on Harvard, knocking down the claim.
And? So since SCOTUS ruled corporations are people too I guess you support that now? Or is your opinion selective?
DoJ has been all over the board too. Why did youpost tbat article then? Selective opinion?

Must be a slow news day for the idiots. The bill is stupid.

Schools getting pubic money already have to follow anti-discrimination policies and that includes Asians.
Let's what the SCOTUS says. They ruled on Harvard, knocking down the claim.
And? So since SCOTUS ruled corporations are people too I guess you support that now? Or is your opinion selective?
DoJ has been all over the board too. Why did youpost tbat article then? Selective opinion?
First one that came up on Google.

There are plenty of other articles to choose from for you to also dismiss.

This is why I seldom post links. It's pointless.

How bout you answer the question instead of hiding behind an emoji...
One can say the same about your emoji use. Glass houses?
I respond to explain myself. And there was NOTHING selective about my post. YOU on the other had dismiss or approve of Scotus rulings depending on your narrative box.

I notice you haven't expressed support for their ruling on citizens united. So one can assume you deem that ruling wrong while this one good. AKA your personal feelings Trump their actual rulings

Looks like all the rhetoric is BS

Democrats: let’s continue to negatively harm a race of people in their education efforts!

democrat institutions throughout history:
1. The KKK
2. Jim Crow
3. Critical Race Theory

all the same ideology

Rightwing conservative support throughout history:
1. The KKK
2. Jim Crow
It’s amazing how these lefties can lie their asses off about history. The Democratic Party is the party of racism, the party of Jim Crow, the party of Slavery. There was never any “party swap” either, Dems got blacks to vote for them back when they were full KKK klansmen back in the 1930’s.

Democrats: let’s continue to negatively harm a race of people in their education efforts!

1. The KKK
2. Jim Crow
3. Critical Race Theory

all the same ideology

Rightwing conservative support throughout history:
1. The KKK
2. Jim Crow
You're very confused.

1. The KKK
2. Jim Crow
3. Critical Race Theory

all the same ideology
The Progressives have created the Perfect OXYMORON.
They claim to be Civil Rights Advocates, but they refuse to accept that everyone has Civil Rights.

Forum List

Back