Democrats unanimously vote for Bill that’s racist against Asian Americans

Looks like all the rhetoric is BS

Democrats: let’s continue to negatively harm a race of people in their education efforts!

democrat institutions throughout history:
1. The KKK
2. Jim Crow
3. Critical Race Theory

all the same ideology

Rightwing conservative support throughout history:
1. The KKK
2. Jim Crow
And of course you're simply lying.

Why do you support the party of slavery and Jim Crow?

1. The KKK
2. Jim Crow
These folks will post and support and enable the most ugly, vicious, ignorant and paranoid racial comments in threads all over this board (per the ever-growing list of examples I post now and then), and then they'll feign righteous indignation at every opportunity.

I don't know what this kind of thread is. Are they just kidding? Are they just trolling? Do they think they'll be taken seriously?
As if your vapid, inane, angry posts were the scintillating jewels of the board.

Look in the mirror, ass wipe.
At least you didn't try to deny it. Good.

I'll be happy to provide that list with dozens of ugly examples, and you can't provide similar examples to back up your "point". Also good.

Well done.

1. The KKK
2. Jim Crow
These folks will post and support and enable the most ugly, vicious, ignorant and paranoid racial comments in threads all over this board (per the ever-growing list of examples I post now and then), and then they'll feign righteous indignation at every opportunity.

I don't know what this kind of thread is. Are they just kidding? Are they just trolling? Do they think they'll be taken seriously?
Irony just shit its fucking pants.
At least you didn't try to deny it. Good.

I'll be happy to provide that list with dozens of ugly examples, and you can't provide similar examples to back up your "point". Also good.

Well done.

1. hate crime bills say killing a white for $$$ is better than killing a black for hate = idiocy/racist/etc
[ how about a bill about whites being murdered by blacks? ]
[ blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa ]
2. another WORTHLESS Bill and time [ tax $$$$ ] wasted
3. let's have a Bill about saving the Ant population?? shitting the wrong way??/etc
4. IDIOTS

Only an idiot avoids the entire subject to point out some innocuous non point.

There was no subject. This was a typical Ted Cruz bullshit of trying to play minorities off against each other.

Asians know the same people who DEMONIZED them during Covid don't have their best interests at heart.

There was no subject. This was a typical Ted Cruz bullshit of trying to play minorities off against each other.

Asians know the same people who DEMONIZED them during Covid don't have their best interests at heart.
You sent your agents out to stir trouble up and blame others for it as you always do. You demonized Asians for Pearl harbor and put them in concentration camps. Anyway the way we are going in a couple of decades the Asians will be the bosses of the world.

Democrats unanimously vote for Bill that’s racist against Asian Americans as proud Republicans take pride in rallying around their lone dissenter....
1619286175223.png

Typical.
The only ones that demonized/terrorized/attacked Asians were primarily leftist black males.
But of course, your sheep mentality will swallow whatever the CNN crowd tells you to think.
Way to stay with the team

you sent your agents out to stir trouble up and blame others for it as you always do. You demonized Asians for Pearl harbor and put them in concentration camps.

I did? Really? Funny, If I did that, I think I'd remember doing that.

Hmmm.. I was born in 1962.
Pearl Harbor happened in 1941.

I'm seeing a problem with my demonizing Asians and putting them into concentration camps 21 years before I was born.

Typical.
The only ones that demonized/terrorized/attacked Asians were primarily leftist black males.
But of course, your sheep mentality will swallow whatever the CNN crowd tells you to think.

Uh, guy, the person who demonized Asians was the guy who kept saying "China Virus" and "Kung Flu" to distract from his own ineptitude. Who was that guy again?

Typical.

Uh, guy, the person who demonized Asians was the guy who kept saying "China Virus" and "Kung Flu" to distract from his own ineptitude. Who was that guy again?
The guy that was telling the truth you mean? The guy that the media demonized every waking moment?
Covid 19 is the FIRST VIRUS IN HISTORY that is not named after the region it came from.
Trump was making a valid point, calling it the China Virus/Wuhan Virus is in keeping with virus naming traditions.
The question you should be asking is why did they NOT name it like all other viruses before it?
The answer to that - is obvious. But you can't virtue signal about it... so I get why you don't like it.

Must be a slow news day for the idiots. The bill is stupid.

Schools getting pubic money already have to follow anti-discrimination policies and that includes Asians.

um, schools are allowed, and regularly do, hold different GPA standards for people based on their race, thanks to the left’s racial quota ideology.
Umh...GPA is not the only metric used by schools for admission. There are many. For example our state university seeks to increase the number state students enrolling in college and will accept a student with a lower (but still acceptable) GPA over an out of state student with a higher GPA if the other metrics are good. The Supreme Court ruled that race could be used as a factor as long as it isnt the only factor.

no amount of “it doesn’t happen” from you changes the fact that it does. And the Democrats want it to continue.

This is just another attempt by Republicans to cancel school's abilities to attract and retain a diverse student body despite the fact that many are still overwhelmingly white.

Are you okay with racial quotas?
We don't have quotas.

Are you afraid of minorities getting a college education?

The guy that was telling the truth you mean? The guy that the media demonized every waking moment?

Um, every president has been criticized by the media. That's kind of their job.

The other presidents weren't total bitches about it.

Covid 19 is the FIRST VIRUS IN HISTORY that is not named after the region it came from.

Really? What region was AIDS named for?

Trump was making a valid point, calling it the China Virus/Wuhan Virus is in keeping with virus naming traditions.

He was doing nothing of the sort. He used racism to distract the stupids from his own failures.

The question you should be asking is why did they NOT name it like all other viruses before it?

because not all of them were.

The answer to that - is obvious. But you can't virtue signal about it... so I get why you don't like it.

The obvious answer was, Trump used racism to get stupid white people to vote for him. That's his brand. He says the quiet part out loud.

Typical.
Your sudden fraudulent concern for them after all the denigration is touching. I suspect for Republicans they are nothing more than a useful vehicle from which to launch racial attacks.

Interestingly it was a Republican President who signed into law the Chinese Eclusion Act and it was not fully repealed (along with other similar measures) until 1965, by a Democrat. Go figure.

Schools getting pubic money already have to follow anti-discrimination policies and that includes Asians.
Let's what the SCOTUS says. They ruled on Harvard, knocking down the claim.

Let's what the SCOTUS says. They ruled on Harvard, knocking down the claim.
And? So since SCOTUS ruled corporations are people too I guess you support that now? Or is your opinion selective?

Forum List

Back