Democrats use kids to lie about guns and gun owners, Republicans use men to tell the truth....

Seems familiar for some reason...let us think a moment

28795247_845343762328291_6367549392545726300_n.jpg
You don't have to think hard.

Republicans not only use children, but they find disabled children make the best hostages.
5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Stop spamming you delirious jack off
Don't like the truth, huh?

Creeps likes you suggests our free press are Nazi's when American Nazi's say vote Republican or you are a traitor.

And then, when you get dong slapped nice and hard, you cry "spam". The spaz cries spam. Typical and expected.

Why would anyone expect Democrats to scruple at exploiting children; they're devoted to the only religion on earth with more child-fucking than Craptholocism, which is Pisslam! Founded by a pedophile whose doctrine commands "sex slavery" of non-believer children. And filled with child brides, often blood related to their pedo husbands.

Republicans not only use children, but they find disabled children make the best hostages.

Creeps likes you suggests our free press are Nazi's when American Nazi's say vote Republican or you are a traitor.

And then, when you get dong slapped nice and hard, you cry "spam". The spaz cries spam. Typical and expected.

You're just an annoyance Derp, you've used that same stupid meme to death and if you don't stop I'll report you for cross threading and spamming.

Democrats are having fun using traumatized children to lie about guns and gun owners and to push the democrat anti gun agenda....also, they want to try to defund Republicans......

Meanwhile, an adult, a Republican told the truth about democrats and gun control......

A video of his speech is at the link...

WATCH: A Star Is Born! Speech On Guns By VA Lawmaker Causes Democrat Walk-Out, Goes Viral

All eyes are suddenly Nick Freitas, a Republican member of the Virginia House of Delegates, now that he's ticked off a lot of Democrats with his powerful speech on guns that quickly went viral, raking up over 12 million Facebook views since Friday.

The powerful and aggressive speech, which touched on inconvenient truths about the Democrat Party's history, even triggered some Democrats to walk off the House floor.

Freitas delivery his remarks on Friday as a response to the very heated gun control debate.
----

The Republican first debunked the leftist notion that deterring so-called "gun violence" means further infringing on Second Amendment rights. Digging deeper than gun control measures that he noted have proven ineffective in areas like Chicago and Washington, D.C., he said Americans should be looking at why so many shootings happen in "gun-free zones." And he called attention to the high likelihood that killers come from a broken home, which he connected to the growing welfare state and the abortion industry, and how hardening schools could be a practical, proactive step.
----

Freitas unleashed: "It was not our party that supported slavery, that fought women's suffrage, that rounded up tens of thousands of Asian Americans and put them in concentrations camps, that supported Jim Crow, that supported segregation, or supported mass resistance -- that wasn't our party, that was the Democrat Party," he said.

"I'd be really appreciative that every time you want to make a powerful point, you don't project the sins, the atrocities and the injustices the Democratic Party perpetrated on others onto us," slammed the Republican.

He also noted the lame talking point that Republicans representatives are "paid off" by the National Rifle Association (NRA). "Why don't you look at how much Planned Parenthood pays compared ot the NRA?" he said.

Geez Louise, guy might as well hang a target on his back.

Democrats are having fun using traumatized children to lie about guns and gun owners and to push the democrat anti gun agenda....also, they want to try to defund Republicans......

Meanwhile, an adult, a Republican told the truth about democrats and gun control......

WATCH: A Star Is Born! Speech On Guns By VA Lawmaker Causes Democrat Walk-Out, Goes Viral

All eyes are suddenly Nick Freitas, a Republican member of the Virginia House of Delegates, now that he's ticked off a lot of Democrats with his powerful speech on guns that quickly went viral, raking up over 12 million Facebook views since Friday.

The powerful and aggressive speech, which touched on inconvenient truths about the Democrat Party's history, even triggered some Democrats to walk off the House floor.

Freitas delivery his remarks on Friday as a response to the very heated gun control debate.
----

The Republican first debunked the leftist notion that deterring so-called "gun violence" means further infringing on Second Amendment rights. Digging deeper than gun control measures that he noted have proven ineffective in areas like Chicago and Washington, D.C., he said Americans should be looking at why so many shootings happen in "gun-free zones." And he called attention to the high likelihood that killers come from a broken home, which he connected to the growing welfare state and the abortion industry, and how hardening schools could be a practical, proactive step.
----

Freitas unleashed: "It was not our party that supported slavery, that fought women's suffrage, that rounded up tens of thousands of Asian Americans and put them in concentrations camps, that supported Jim Crow, that supported segregation, or supported mass resistance -- that wasn't our party, that was the Democrat Party," he said.

"I'd be really appreciative that every time you want to make a powerful point, you don't project the sins, the atrocities and the injustices the Democratic Party perpetrated on others onto us," slammed the Republican.

He also noted the lame talking point that Republicans representatives are "paid off" by the National Rifle Association (NRA). "Why don't you look at how much Planned Parenthood pays compared ot the NRA?" he said.
I'd really prefer people stick to the facts.
Nothing that guy said solves anything. Why would you applaud that?

What he said pointed out two very major problems that bear some ACTUAL responsibility, in contradistinction to the left's kneejerk response of "Ban guns! Guns are Eeeeeevil! Lynch the NRA!" which addresses literally nothing useful, and wastes everyone's time on deflecting blame where it doesn't belong.

----

----

in all fairness it doesn't take much to make the dems walk out. :)

----

----

Freitas loves school massacres. He can use them to get more guns in killers hands. Not a real man at all.

The only ones allowing criminals to get guns are the democrats.......they are letting criminals out of jail, and their policies in Florida kept the killer from getting a criminal record, which would have kept him from buying that gun legally.....because obama and his policy of not arresting violent students....

You can accuse others of causing mass murders when you stop endorsing flooding the country with more guns, thus giving criminals a bigger supply to choose from and easier access.

U.S. is the easiest country in the world for a criminal to get a gun.

Excuse me, but we can accuse others of causing mass murders any effing time we want to, the same as you can. The only difference is that WE can do it with some actual justification and evidence.

You're just an annoyance Derp, you've used that same stupid meme to death and if you don't stop I'll report you for cross threading and spamming.
You'll report me?

The FACT that Republicans use disabled and sick children as a political tool and you think you can threaten me when I bring up that fact? It's right there in statement from the Republican leader of the Senate.

Especially after you accuse others of being Nazi's?

At least the people I accuse of being Nazi's are proud to be Nazi's.

You accuse people of being Nazi's just out of thin air without a shred of evidence. When I accuse people of something, I prove it. Like Mitch's tweet.

or

You'll report me?

The FACT that Republicans use disabled and sick children as a political tool and you think you can threaten me when I bring up that fact? It's right there in the Republicans leader of the Senate.

You accuse people of being Nazi's just out of thin air without a shred of evidence. When I accuse people of something, I prove it. Like Mitch's tweet.

or

Yeah I will and I didn't even read after "you'll report me". You're an idiot Derp.

----

----

People give money to Planned Parenthood to help women get healthcare.

The NRA gives money to Republicans so shooting children is easier to do.

Do catch up.

----

----

Freitas loves school massacres. He can use them to get more guns in killers hands. Not a real man at all.

The only ones allowing criminals to get guns are the democrats.......they are letting criminals out of jail, and their policies in Florida kept the killer from getting a criminal record, which would have kept him from buying that gun legally.....because obama and his policy of not arresting violent students....

You can accuse others of causing mass murders when you stop endorsing flooding the country with more guns, thus giving criminals a bigger supply to choose from and easier access.

Or when you stop endorsing illegals (not all are Hispanic btw) flooding the country with more guns.........that are hellbent on our destruction.

I was impressed with his statement about broken homes. No one ever wants to talk about the correlation between our society's degrading of nuclear families, of the importance of positive male role models, and of the value of masculinity in general and the appalling numbers of young males channeling their aggression in ghastly displays of violence.

You'll report me?

The FACT that Republicans use disabled and sick children as a political tool and you think you can threaten me when I bring up that fact? It's right there in the Republicans leader of the Senate.

or

Yeah I will and I didn't even read after "you'll report me". You're an idiot Derp.

Didn't read it? So you are complaining and don't know why?
And you call me an idiot?
You are such a nitwit. Really, you define "nitwit".

You'll report me?

or

Gawd you're an idiot. Off to ignore you go. Enough is enough

----

----

Or when you stop endorsing illegals (not all are Hispanic btw) flooding the country with more guns.........that are hellbent on our destruction.

I was impressed with his statement about broken homes. No one ever wants to talk about the correlation between our society's degrading of nuclear families, of the importance of positive male role models, and of the value of masculinity in general and the appalling numbers of young males channeling their aggression in ghastly displays of violence.

Wow, with that reasoning, two fathers should be even better.

You'll report me?

or

Gawd you're an idiot. Off to ignore you go. Enough is enough

Can't take having truth dropped on your tiny head?
Apparently, you are the only one who doesn't know that.

It's always 'For the Children.'

Communists/Democrats are just exploiting another tragedy to advance their Agenda. And we know in regards to firearms, what that Agenda is. But hopefully folks understand what's going on and continue to fight for our Constitution.

----

----

Do catch up.

Planned Parenthood actually murders babies.....you are such a fucking doofus...

It's always 'For the Children.'

Communists/Democrats are just exploiting another tragedy to advance their Agenda. And we know in regards to firearms, what that Agenda is. But hopefully folks understand what's going on and continue to fight for our Constitution.
It is. It's ALWAYS for the children. That's how Democrats feel.
Whether it's healthcare or school lunches or education or daycare For Democrats, it's ALWAYS for the children.

Republicans don't understand how you can get so jazzed up over what they consider target practice.

Republicans use the fetus as a club over women, but when it comes to helping children? They say It's not my kid. Why should I help? Fuk it. I don't care about that kid. Isn't wanting to get the fetus born enough?

----

----

Do catch up.

Planned Parenthood actually murders babies.....you are such a fucking doofus...
Now there's the lie.

But at least you don't deny Republicans care nothing for children and I suspect, many even see them as target practice.

----

----

Hmm...and how many illegals, gang members, drug dealers lived in Mayberry?

Forum List

Back