Democrats use kids to lie about guns and gun owners, Republicans use men to tell the truth....

Freitas loves school massacres. He can use them to get more guns in killers hands. Not a real man at all.

The only ones allowing criminals to get guns are the democrats.......they are letting criminals out of jail, and their policies in Florida kept the killer from getting a criminal record, which would have kept him from buying that gun legally.....because obama and his policy of not arresting violent students....

You can accuse others of causing mass murders when you stop endorsing flooding the country with more guns, thus giving criminals a bigger supply to choose from and easier access.

U.S. is the easiest country in the world for a criminal to get a gun.

Or when you stop endorsing illegals (not all are Hispanic btw) flooding the country with more guns.........that are hellbent on our destruction.

I was impressed with his statement about broken homes. No one ever wants to talk about the correlation between our society's degrading of nuclear families, of the importance of positive male role models, and of the value of masculinity in general and the appalling numbers of young males channeling their aggression in ghastly displays of violence.

Wow, with that reasoning, two fathers should be even better.

The fact that I actually have to explain to 'tards like you that children require examples of BOTH sexes (yes, there are, in fact, just the two, and they are different), working in complement, in order to develop healthy attitudes toward and understandings of human society tells you just how big the problem actually is.

How could anyone call this cheap little rent boy Freitas a man? He is a disgrace to the Old Dominion.

How could anyone call this cheap little rent boy Freitas a man? He is a disgrace to the Old Dominion.

Well, I realize that he had to do his speaking without the assurance of a large cheering section, the way leftist "portraits in courage" do, but those of us who can remember what manliness is actually like rather enjoyed it.

I'm old enough remember when "manliness" did not involve being an asshole, and did not involve an obsession with "manliness," whatever that means.

Democrats are having fun using traumatized children to lie about guns and gun owners and to push the democrat anti gun agenda....also, they want to try to defund Republicans......

Meanwhile, an adult, a Republican told the truth about democrats and gun control......

A video of his speech is at the link...

WATCH: A Star Is Born! Speech On Guns By VA Lawmaker Causes Democrat Walk-Out, Goes Viral

All eyes are suddenly Nick Freitas, a Republican member of the Virginia House of Delegates, now that he's ticked off a lot of Democrats with his powerful speech on guns that quickly went viral, raking up over 12 million Facebook views since Friday.

The powerful and aggressive speech, which touched on inconvenient truths about the Democrat Party's history, even triggered some Democrats to walk off the House floor.

Freitas delivery his remarks on Friday as a response to the very heated gun control debate.
----

The Republican first debunked the leftist notion that deterring so-called "gun violence" means further infringing on Second Amendment rights. Digging deeper than gun control measures that he noted have proven ineffective in areas like Chicago and Washington, D.C., he said Americans should be looking at why so many shootings happen in "gun-free zones." And he called attention to the high likelihood that killers come from a broken home, which he connected to the growing welfare state and the abortion industry, and how hardening schools could be a practical, proactive step.
----

Freitas unleashed: "It was not our party that supported slavery, that fought women's suffrage, that rounded up tens of thousands of Asian Americans and put them in concentrations camps, that supported Jim Crow, that supported segregation, or supported mass resistance -- that wasn't our party, that was the Democrat Party," he said.

"I'd be really appreciative that every time you want to make a powerful point, you don't project the sins, the atrocities and the injustices the Democratic Party perpetrated on others onto us," slammed the Republican.

He also noted the lame talking point that Republicans representatives are "paid off" by the National Rifle Association (NRA). "Why don't you look at how much Planned Parenthood pays compared ot the NRA?" he said.

Men don't have vaginas.

Democrats are having fun using traumatized children to lie about guns and gun owners and to push the democrat anti gun agenda....also, they want to try to defund Republicans......

Meanwhile, an adult, a Republican told the truth about democrats and gun control......

WATCH: A Star Is Born! Speech On Guns By VA Lawmaker Causes Democrat Walk-Out, Goes Viral

All eyes are suddenly Nick Freitas, a Republican member of the Virginia House of Delegates, now that he's ticked off a lot of Democrats with his powerful speech on guns that quickly went viral, raking up over 12 million Facebook views since Friday.

The powerful and aggressive speech, which touched on inconvenient truths about the Democrat Party's history, even triggered some Democrats to walk off the House floor.

Freitas delivery his remarks on Friday as a response to the very heated gun control debate.
----

The Republican first debunked the leftist notion that deterring so-called "gun violence" means further infringing on Second Amendment rights. Digging deeper than gun control measures that he noted have proven ineffective in areas like Chicago and Washington, D.C., he said Americans should be looking at why so many shootings happen in "gun-free zones." And he called attention to the high likelihood that killers come from a broken home, which he connected to the growing welfare state and the abortion industry, and how hardening schools could be a practical, proactive step.
----

Freitas unleashed: "It was not our party that supported slavery, that fought women's suffrage, that rounded up tens of thousands of Asian Americans and put them in concentrations camps, that supported Jim Crow, that supported segregation, or supported mass resistance -- that wasn't our party, that was the Democrat Party," he said.

"I'd be really appreciative that every time you want to make a powerful point, you don't project the sins, the atrocities and the injustices the Democratic Party perpetrated on others onto us," slammed the Republican.

He also noted the lame talking point that Republicans representatives are "paid off" by the National Rifle Association (NRA). "Why don't you look at how much Planned Parenthood pays compared ot the NRA?" he said.

Men don't have vaginas.

You better get your thinking right...otherwise your left wing asshole buddies will send you off to the reeducation camp.....who are you to say if a man has a vagina or not.....are you anti LGBTQ........? A left wing man can claim to have a vagina if he wants to and you can't tell him he can't.....

I'm old enough remember when "manliness" did not involve being an asshole, and did not involve an obsession with "manliness," whatever that means.

I think the difference is that YOU learned to view manly behavior as "being an asshole", and to sneer at anyone who admires manliness as "being obsessed".

----

----

Men don't have vaginas.

What are you, some sort of bigot? Why would you hate on transgenders that way?

More to the point, why are you bringing up something irrelevant to the conversation?

I think the difference is that YOU learned to view manly behavior as "being an asshole", and to sneer at anyone who admires manliness as "being obsessed".

The people who run around announcing that they will do something that basically amounts to misconduct or anti-social behavior or will refuse to do something that they should do, no matter how it affects others, using the "I'm a man" excuse are morons. This sort of behavior seems to be the cornerstone of the current "manliness" obsession among the morons. Nobody is entitled to anything just because they have a wiener.

The people who run around announcing that they will do something that basically amounts to misconduct or anti-social behavior or will refuse to do something that they should do, no matter how it affects others, using the "I'm a man" excuse are morons. This sort of behavior seems to be the cornerstone of the current "manliness" obsession among the morons. Nobody is entitled to anything just because they have a wiener.

See, you just proved my point. The problem isn't that masculinity sucks; the problem is that idiots like you have taught our society to think THAT is what masculinity is.

----

----

I'd really prefer people stick to the facts.
Nothing that guy said solves anything. Why would you applaud that?

He shined the light on the problem.
Dems refusing to discuss any other solution other than banning guns.
Have you even been here the past couple weeks? Read any posts at all? I recall TRYING to start a thread encouraging LOTS of options and it quickly turned into a run of the mill gun thread because gun nutters jumped in with both feet and started screeching and swearing about the 2nd and what *(** we are.
But you know there are other things that will help and that Democrats are begging for. If you don't like the gun options, start working for the alternatives in an honest, thoughtful way. Just swearing at Democrats is not going to solve anyone's problems.

See, you just proved my point. The problem isn't that masculinity sucks; the problem is that idiots like you have taught our society to think THAT is what masculinity is.
So what is your definition of the "masculinity" that you so admire? BTW: I'm a woman and have been a life-long heterosexual with no inclinations otherwise, and I've always gotten on well with men, straight and otherwise. I just don't like assholes, and I don't like anyone who uses his or her gender as an excuse for being an asshole.

----

----

Have you even been here the past couple weeks? Read any posts at all? I recall TRYING to start a thread encouraging LOTS of options and it quickly turned into a run of the mill gun thread because gun nutters jumped in with both feet and started screeching and swearing about the 2nd and what *(** we are.
But you know there are other things that will help and that Democrats are begging for. If you don't like the gun options, start working for the alternatives in an honest, thoughtful way. Just swearing at Democrats is not going to solve anyone's problems.
and there have been times i've put a lot of thought into what i'd like to see us do with guns and policy these days and the same shit happens.

swearing at people who disagree with you doesn't solve anything either. put that and pretend you're not doing what you're swearing at and we get nowhere at all and another school gets shot up.

----

----

Freitas loves school massacres. He can use them to get more guns in killers hands. Not a real man at all.

/-----/ PSSST - hey gun grabber. The Andy Taylor TV show you use as a reference was a TV Sitcom. It's 100% fiction.
5 Reasons Andy Taylor May Have Been a Corrupt Sheriff

----

----

Since you people can't seem to understand that the AR 15 is just a plain old everyday not so powerful rifle and that you outright refuse to believe that even though you have absolutely no experience with the rifle it matters not what information we give you to prove what we say even though I and many others have tried to explain it to you people many times why should we not ridicule you?

----

----

Like what?

----

----

All right, fine. I'll play, for the whole two or three posts it takes for this pose to utterly break down.

What "options" are you encouraging? What alternatives would you even consider? More to the point, what are YOU willing to bring to the negotiation table other than demands?

----

----

All right, fine. I'll play, for the whole two or three posts it takes for this pose to utterly break down.

What "options" are you encouraging? What alternatives would you even consider? More to the point, what are YOU willing to bring to the negotiation table other than demands?

The control freaks give only one option

Ban all semiautomatic rifles

Sure they say they just want to ban one particular semiautomatic rifle but when they finally learn that the AR 15 is no different than any other semiautomatic rifle the call will be a ban on all semiauto rifles and handguns

----

----

Nothing the democrats have suggested will help.....the things they suggest simply move along their step by step gun ban process without effecting criminals or mass shooters...that is why we don't take you seriously.

We heard them loud and clear at CNN, they want to ban all rifles and pistols...which is what they said when they yelled to ban all semi auto weapons.....

Forum List

Back