🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Vote To End American Sovereignty.

There is no denying their hatred of this nation.
Here is the other half of their open borders policy:

"House Judiciary Votes for Allowing NON-CITIZENS to Vote in Federal Elections

“There it is,” quipped one political commentator on social media. “There’s the way they turn illegal aliens into Democrat voters.”

The House Judiciary voted to allow non-citizens to vote in an amendment to the amendment in the nature of a substitute to H.R. 8770 today. As Tweeted by House Judiciary GOP:

The source is garbage.

Are you in favor of illegals voting, as Obama told them to do....and of non-citizens voting in federal elections.

Answer the question, Elmer.
Of course I'm against illegals voting, rube. I'm against illegal immigration across the board, I've said that countless times, and I've even offered a completely original, independent and workable solution to minimize it.

And this notion you have that Obama "told them to" is simply your characteristically, typically distorted interpretation of reality. That is the conditioning you have allowed yourself to receive, internalize and practice.

You may be the best example on this board of how an otherwise intelligent person can succumb to a warped hardcore ideology and become all but helpless to its destructive, perverted effects. I can't help you. I'm sorry.

So, in truth, Elmer.....you'd love to see non-Americans making decisions for Americans.

You, in accordance with the requirement for being a Democrat, remain lying scum, an existential danger to America and Americans.
You have been proven to be off.

The Bill does NOT say what you insist it says, via the GOP lie.

Believe any and ALL GOP lies you like, it will not change reality and what the bills and anything else say about who is allowed to vote, or will be allowed to vote.

Patriotic Americans is what we want and need......not the gutless Democrats who want the opposite.

When one considers how well, or not, Hispanics fit with the Democrat Party, the question of nationalism, patriotism, becomes part of the conversation, and it is not a Democrat characteristic.
Did you know that many non-citizens join our all-volunteer forces…. That includes a number of Hispanics.

Distribution of race and ethnicity among the US military - Statista
https://www.statista.com › ... › Politics & Government
Nov 9, 2021 — Distribution of active-duty enlisted women and men in the U.S. Military in 2019, by race and ethnicity ; Black, 28.92%, 16.94% ; American Indian, ...
Hispanic women, 21.39%
Hispanic men, 17.9% of the services.

The number of Hispanics in our armed forces actually alters the average size of the entire force.
I'm sure it does and I'm sure the outcome makes us mostly more powerful. But it would really not be hard for unfriendly foreign powers to place their own operatives within our armed forces under this pretense. Someone who might turn renegade in a heartbeat, perhaps in Kamikaze fashion or with an escape plan All part of a plan either way. Just like we have a rule about presidents having to be born on American soil. There's a reason for that. And just as big a reason not to have people who are in charge of weapons and tactics who are not naturalized Americans who have proven their worth.

My father was drafted into our military just 20 years after World War II ended. How did they know he didn't come from a family of Nazi sympathizers? I mean he wasn't.... But he could have told them anything and record keeping and background checks werent what they are today.

The tenets of Liberalism are counter to this theme. Liberalism endorses open borders, and a 'citizen of the world' view....a construct that never has and never will exist.

Beware of a President intent on giving away America's sovereignty.

Guess who posted that.

I did so in preparation for this post.

Read this and compare it to the Biden Regime:

1. "OBAMA SECRETLY NEGOTIATING AWAY U.S. SOVEREIGNTY

2-pronged assault on economy, consumer rights, domestic law

2. Wednesday, Obama defended a proposed mega free-trade zone between the world’s two largest economies, the United States and the European Union.

3. Obama was responding to criticism of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, or TTIP, which the U.S. has been negotiated with the EU since last July

4. .... a proposed “Regulatory Cooperation Council” that would evaluate existing regulations in the U.S. and EU and recommend future rules while coordinating a response to the current regulations.

5. Writing in the left-leaning the Nation magazine, foreign policy analyst Andrew Erwin said the TTIP was less about reducing tariffs and “more about weakening the power of average citizens to defend themselves against corporate labor and environmental abuses.” 6. .... a section in the TTIP called the Investor-State Dispute Settlement, which stipulates foreign corporations can sue the government utilizing a special international tribunal instead of the country’s own domestic system that uses U.S. law.

a. “The tribunals are not accountable to any national public or democratically elected body,”

7. The New York Times, meanwhile, reported earlier this week that some American companies “are concerned that protections for investors will not be part of a deal.”

8. ... Obama is negotiating the TTIP largely in secret,... new guidelines for everything from food safety to fracking, financial markets, medical prices, copyright rules and Internet freedom

9. The few aspects of the partnership leaked to the public indicate an expansive agenda with highly limited congressional oversight

10. “Ministers and negotiators have made significant progress in recent months on all the legal texts and annexes on access to our respective goods, services, investment, financial services, government procurement, and temporary entry markets,” the White House said." http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2014/03/...mer-rights-domestic-law/#sthash.ayJogqPf.dpuf

Liberals hate America, American sovereignty, American independence, American exceptionalism.

Reagan forgave 3 Million illegal residents during his administration . The greater flow of immigrants started with him.

But blame Democrats.

And post every obscure nonsense you WILL find on the dark corners of the web.

It was part of a deal he negotiated with the lying democrats. They didn't hold up their end of the deal.

I'm sure it does and I'm sure the outcome makes us mostly more powerful. But it would really not be hard for unfriendly foreign powers to place their own operatives within our armed forces under this pretense. Someone who might turn renegade in a heartbeat, perhaps in Kamikaze fashion or with an escape plan All part of a plan either way. Just like we have a rule about presidents having to be born on American soil. There's a reason for that. And just as big a reason not to have people who are in charge of weapons and tactics who are not naturalized Americans who have proven their worth.

My father was drafted into our military just 20 years after World War II ended. How did they know he didn't come from a family of Nazi sympathizers? I mean he wasn't.... But he could have told them anything and record keeping and background checks werent what they are today.

Because he wasn't a Nazi.

See if this resonates:
When Peter Schramm’s family fled Hungary, he writes:

“But where are we going?” I asked

“We are going to America,” my father said.

“Why America?” I prodded

“Because, son…we were born Americans, but in the wrong place,” he replied. https://www.weeklystandard.com/peter-w-schramm/american-by-choice

The tenets of Liberalism are counter to this theme. Liberalism endorses open borders, and a 'citizen of the world' view....a construct that never has and never will exist.

Guess who posted that.

2. Wednesday, Obama defended a proposed mega free-trade zone between the world’s two largest economies, the United States and the European Union.

3. Obama was responding to criticism of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, or TTIP, which the U.S. has been negotiated with the EU since last July

4. .... a proposed “Regulatory Cooperation Council” that would evaluate existing regulations in the U.S. and EU and recommend future rules while coordinating a response to the current regulations.

5. Writing in the left-leaning the Nation magazine, foreign policy analyst Andrew Erwin said the TTIP was less about reducing tariffs and “more about weakening the power of average citizens to defend themselves against corporate labor and environmental abuses.” 6. .... a section in the TTIP called the Investor-State Dispute Settlement, which stipulates foreign corporations can sue the government utilizing a special international tribunal instead of the country’s own domestic system that uses U.S. law.

a. “The tribunals are not accountable to any national public or democratically elected body,”

7. The New York Times, meanwhile, reported earlier this week that some American companies “are concerned that protections for investors will not be part of a deal.”

8. ... Obama is negotiating the TTIP largely in secret,... new guidelines for everything from food safety to fracking, financial markets, medical prices, copyright rules and Internet freedom

9. The few aspects of the partnership leaked to the public indicate an expansive agenda with highly limited congressional oversight

10. “Ministers and negotiators have made significant progress in recent months on all the legal texts and annexes on access to our respective goods, services, investment, financial services, government procurement, and temporary entry markets,” the White House said." http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2014/03/...mer-rights-domestic-law/#sthash.ayJogqPf.dpuf

Liberals hate America, American sovereignty, American independence, American exceptionalism.
Cannot open USMB link.

The source is garbage.

Well, be fair, so are you.....but I'm gonna let you answer:

Now answer the question: Are you in favor of illegals voting, as Obama told them to do....and of non-citizens voting in federal elections.

Well, be fair, so are you.....but I'm gonna let you answer:

Now answer the question: Are you in favor of illegals voting, as Obama told them to do....and of non-citizens voting in federal elections.
Link????????

Until you show evidence to this allegation, posts like this one are nothing BUT garbage.

Because he wasn't a Nazi.

See if this resonates:
When Peter Schramm’s family fled Hungary, he writes:

“But where are we going?” I asked

“We are going to America,” my father said.

“Why America?” I prodded

“Because, son…we were born Americans, but in the wrong place,” he replied. https://www.weeklystandard.com/peter-w-schramm/american-by-choice
That's a cute and touching statement by that father, but.... From a practical point of view anyone can play these "patriotic" roles and not be what they appear to be. That is exactly what intelligence agents do in foreign countries. They blend in and settle down into some kind of Life which doesn't attract attention or even appears to be patriotic in some way to their new neighbors. But then they hook up with people and they gain access to businesses and government offices and documents and all that stuff.

Guess who posted that.

2 for 2. Neither link can be opened

Thanks, but no. It is a free country, with the 1st Amendment for all.

This is true hypocrisy:

This moron votes for the party of censorship, yet demands the right to be heard.

Luckily for him, we conservatives are still here protecting that right.

That's a cute and touching statement by that father, but.... From a practical point of view anyone can play these "patriotic" roles and not be what they appear to be. That is exactly what intelligence agents do in foreign countries. They blend in and settle down into some kind of Life which doesn't attract attention or even appears to be patriotic in some way to their new neighbors. But then they hook up with people and they gain access to businesses and government offices and documents and all that stuff.

Drop it.....it reflects my family's journey as well.

I've already used you as a tool to prove the OP.......why are you back?????
You proved that illegals are going to be allowed to vote in US elections? NO

You proved that the Democrats want illegals to vote in the US elections? NO

IT IS A FREE COUNTRY

Of course I'm against illegals voting, rube. I'm against illegal immigration across the board, I've said that countless times, and I've even offered a completely original, independent and workable solution to minimize it.

And this notion you have that Obama "told them to" is simply your characteristically, typically distorted interpretation of reality. That is the conditioning you have allowed yourself to receive, internalize and practice.

You may be the best example on this board of how an otherwise intelligent person can succumb to a warped hardcore ideology and become all but helpless to its destructive, perverted effects. I can't help you. I'm sorry.

If you voted Democrat, you're lying.

Who'd you vote for?

This is true hypocrisy:

This moron votes for the party of censorship, yet demands the right to be heard.

Luckily for him, we conservatives are still here protecting that right.
Lets stick to voting.

Here is what censorship really is. Trying to stop US CITIZENS from voting.
--------------------------
The Republican assault on free and fair elections instigated by Donald Trump is gathering pace, with efforts to sabotage the normal workings of American democracy sweeping state legislatures across the US.

A year that began with the violent insurrection at the US Capitol is ending with an unprecedented push to politicize, criminalize or in other ways subvert the nonpartisan administration of elections. A year-end reportfrom pro-democracy groups identifies no fewer than 262 bills introduced in 41 states that hijack the election process.

Of those, 32 bills have become law in 17 states.

The largest number of bills is concentrated in precisely those states that became the focus of Trump’s Stop the Steal campaign to block the peaceful transfer of power after he lost the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden. Arizona, where Trump supporters insisted on an “audit” to challenge Biden’s victory in the state, has introduced 20 subversion bills, and Georgia where Trump attempted to browbeat the top election official to find extra votes for him has introduced 15 bills.

Forum List

Back