Democrats want Biden to "go it alone"

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2021
In other words, rule by decree, like a king. Democrats scream about protecting democracy, until things don't go their way, then they throw democracy out the window and want the president to become a dictator.

1647217721491.png

In other words, rule by decree, like a king. Democrats scream about protecting democracy, until things don't go their way, then they throw democracy out the window and want the president to become a dictator.

Yep!
If you disagree with a LibTard you need to be reprogrammed.

Partisans always want Executive Actions on things that won't pass congress. Nothing new there.

All the more reason for the gop to gut fed agency funding like a fish when they take over the House in 2023.

I suspect the mere threat (and a 5% budget cut to get their attention) will be enough for most agencies to slow-roll any dem edicts till 2024......Appointed agency heads only think that they run a agency but it's the 20-30 year service career management that does.

Remember Rooseveldt?

The Democrat president who decreed you couldn't own gold?

The Democrat president who rationed gasoline?

The Democrat president who forced you to carry a ration book to the grocery store?

The Democrat president who.....finally did something good.....died in office!

See there is ONE thing Xiden could learn from history!

That's your excuse for them?
No excuse. I am not big on E.O.s. Simply stating I have seen them for many years and know they are used as short term band aides for problems a president had trouble getting any kind of fix from congress for right or wrong. It is certainly not new. When they really suck, they are junked the minute a new administration comes in and the problem remains to fester. Sometimes they are onerous, indeed unconstitutional and are overturned in the courts. Not sure how far back the E.O. thing goes. I do not remember it being in the Constitution.

No excuse. I am not big on E.O.s. Simply stating I have seen them for many years and know they are used as short term band aides for problems a president had trouble getting any kind of fix from congress for right or wrong. It is certainly not new. When they really suck, they are junked the minute a new administration comes in and the problem remains to fester. Sometimes they are onerous, indeed unconstitutional and are overturned in the courts. Not sure how far back the E.O. thing goes. I do not remember it being in the Constitution.
The day we get Congress to agree on anything we won't need EOs anymore.
I won't live to be 1,000 so we need them.

Forum List

Back