Democrats want Constitution ‘completely rewritten’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
There you have it; Democrats hate America and want to utterly destroy its foundations.

There you have it; Democrats hate America and want to utterly destroy its foundations.

What utter bullshit. Here is the lead paragraph in the article at Rasmutten, after restatement of the inflammatory eye-catching title.
A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and the Heartland Institute finds that 82% of Likely U.S. voters have a favorable opinion of the Constitution, including 58% who have a Very Favorable view of the document, which was ratified in 1789. Just 14% view the Constitution unfavorably.

democrats hate the Constitution, but so do most Republican Congressmen and most of the former Presidents as well especially the Bushes

What utter bullshit. Here is the lead paragraph in the article at Rasmutten, after restatement of the inflammatory eye-catching title.
A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and the Heartland Institute finds that 82% of Likely U.S. voters have a favorable opinion of the Constitution, including 58% who have a Very Favorable view of the document, which was ratified in 1789. Just 14% view the Constitution unfavorably.
my bad. you can close the thread if you want.

Democrats today are racist bigoted anti God and anti freedom.... we can never allow them to rewrite the constitution....
There will be war before that happens.....

The left would love a politburo of their masters making every decision for the nation. They thought they were getting close to it on the Supreme Court, then Trump came along and destroyed their plans. Divine intervention saved America.

The liberals do not have a replacement, yet. It would be a really good idea for conservatives to get ahead of the game. The race is on. Which demographic grouping will pose a charter candidate for challenges, first?

US4CC.meme.Jim_Halpert_Constitution - A1Sec5.png
US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

US4CC.meme.Hannibal_lecter - imperfect_constitution.png

US4CC.meme.Joker - blood_on_hand.png

US4CC.meme.system_protest - imperfect_constitution.png

Too bad the evil liberals have no clue as to how to compose a new Constitution. It is not just the federal Constitution that is fucked up - it's the entire three levels of charters that are fucked up.

US4CC.meme.police_riotgear - manageable_disorder.png

Last edited:
Well it was rooted in racism. We have dealt with much of that to the displeasure of many.

Well it was rooted in racism. We have dealt with much of that to the displeasure of many.
Bullshit. I agree that we have dealt with racism. We fought a war to end slavery. We passed three Constitutional Amendments to give ex slaves and their descendants equal citizenship rights. What else can we do fo you?

Bullshit. I agree that we have dealt with racism. We fought a war to end slavery. We passed three Constitutional Amendments to give ex slaves and their descendants equal citizenship rights. What else can we do fo you?

Sorry, exactly what did I say specifically do you disagree with?

Be specific as all I see is a rant.

As posted by the man who thinks that Hillary is a criminal and Donald Trump is honest.
The issue was never Donald Trump. Progs made it that. The issue was Progs were always presented as squeaky clean with no dirt on them by the media and entertainers. Trump gave the progs the verbiage back. That is what made him popular along with trying to keep his promises. He has given Republicans the roadmap to victory, but they still have the Rockefeller Republican establishment view which is helping to destroy the nation. There are media and entertainers and Prog politicians who should be in jail by Prog standards. And they are not.

I disagree that the Constitution is rooted in racism.

I said it was rooted in racism but we have largely addressed that. How can you argue it initially wasn't?

Or is it you don't actually disagree because you didn't actually read what I said?

Actually start abiding by the Amendments you passed, instead of using states' laws to undermine the Constitutional Amendments at every turn.

Closing polling stations in minority neighbourhoods, clearing names off election rolls without notice, redlining, gerrymandering. The list is endless.

Your Constitution is not working well and probably never really has. You've already had on Civil War over "states' rights", and you're on the verge of another one. Your Founders were creating a small coastal agrarian country with 3.5 million people living in it. Because life in New England was much different than life in the Southern states, and people were born, grew up and died within a 50 mile radius, by and large, states were giving broad powers for running their own areas of the country based on the region's climate, and social structure, with northern states not participating in slavery.

In part, I think it's because the Founders never lived up to the document they wrote. The principle that "all men are created equal with certain inalienable rights" is very high minded and a great principle, but in fact the Founders failed to live up to their words when slavery was the very foundation of Southern wealth and prosperity.

You Constitution is not working well for a nation that spans the continent, and is home to more that 330 million people, and the world's largest military industrial complex. Small government is neither practical, nor functional, and states rights' can't be used to undermine basic Constitutional rights like the right to medical privacy, or the right to vote. Women are still not equal, under your Constitution, and that's just wrong.

Canada rewrote our Constitution in the 1970's, and brought it into the 20th Century. It improved the effectiveness and the efficiency of our government, and redefined the federal/provincial relationship in ways that were beneficial to both.

I don't expect Americans to do the same. You don't seem to be that smart, which makes me sad. Americans were much smarter when I was growing up, than they are now. The crazies have taken over.

Forum List

Back