Democrats Want to Stop Testimony That Clears Trump

Democrats were all fired up about having Carter Page testify before their witch hunt committee. Now they don't want him. Laughable.
Carter Page insists on testifying to counteract 'false information' from FBI, CIA

Even if true, and it's not, they don't have the final say.

RWNJs are desperate for any excuse they can think of.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
There is nothing true about this whole affair. Accusations made by unnamed sources and carried by dishonest press.

STILL waiting for the link where Dems are backing off Carter Page getting his rear handed to him Cupcake?
Napolitano: Page testimony doesn't fit Dems' narrative
Napolitano is bought and paid for by the sexual harassment station. Do you think he'll do anything to jeopardize THAT?

The Clinton News Network?

But none of our intel agencies are of your opinion. And I think I trust their judgement far more than a partisan shill like you.
:link::link::link:

I know you ain't got it socks.:fu:

CIA director alerted FBI to pattern of contacts between Russian officials and Trump campaign associates

“I was worried by a number of the contacts that the Russians had with U.S. persons,” Brennan said, adding that he did not see proof of collusion before he left office on Jan. 20, but “felt as though the FBI investigation was certainly well-founded and needed to look into those issues.”

WAPO

CIA director alerted FBI to pattern of contacts between Russian officials and Trump campaign associates

The intelligence community report on Russian activities in the 2016 election

This is the declassified version of the intelligence community's report on Russian activities and elections in the November election

WAPO

Top U.S. intelligence official: Russia meddled in election by hacking, spreading of propaganda

Clapper said the intelligence community stands “more resolutely” than ever behind its assessment — first publicly announced on Oct. 7 — officially accusing the Kremlin’s “senior-most” officials of orchestrating a campaign of interference in the 2016 election.

WAPO

Top U.S. intelligence official: Russia meddled in election by hacking, spreading of propaganda

Former NSA director says Russia was involved in 2016 election

and yet:

Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence of Collusion with Russia

"Former CIA Director John Brennan testified on Tuesday that after viewing all of the evidence that was available to him on the Russia probe he is not aware of any collusion between Russia and members of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Brennan made that characterization more than once during his sworn testimony before the House Intelligence Committee.

In one case, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), asked Brennan specifically:

Did evidence exist of collusion, coordination, conspiracy, between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors at the time you learned of 2016 efforts?

Brennan replied that he was aware of “contacts” between Russian officials and U.S. citizens involved in the Trump campaign, but he was not aware of any evidence of collusion."

you got nothing.

Ex-CIA chief John Brennan: Russians contacted Trump campaign
....Brennan cautioned lawmakers that although he could not definitively say if those contacts amounted to "collusion," he knew that Russians were actively cultivating US contacts and, very likely, did not present themselves as Russian spies.http://www.cnn.com/profiles/tom-lobianco

Ex-CIA chief John Brennan: Russians contacted Trump campaign - CNNPolitics.com

0609c5c0c5c8b5a6e85ce08f8809f660.jpg

Democrats were all fired up about having Carter Page testify before their witch hunt committee. Now they don't want him. Laughable.
Carter Page insists on testifying to counteract 'false information' from FBI, CIA
Will Robert Mueller want him? That is the one that counts!
Can only imagine the frustration Mueller will have when he comes to the realization that accusations are nothing more than a smear campaign by Democrats and their media confederates.

You mean like the 25 year smear campaign against the Clintons which cost taxpayers $100 million. That Ken Starr apologized to the Clintons for taking part in.

Like that smear campaign?

The difference here is that Trump has already delivered for Putin. NATO is now fractured which give Putin free reign in the Crimea.
Bill Clinton obstructed justice. Lied under oath. Was disbarred.

Yes about consensual sex after tens of millions spent to "get him". lol

Democrats want to run on a never ending investigation into nothing...

Apparently they really don't want to get to the bottom of this.......

Like the Benghazi investigations?
See Democrats case against Trump below...

See Democrats case against Trump above...
6 from Tramp's staff had 18 undisclosed trips to Russia BEFORE the election.
Keep lyin to youself there's " nothing there."
Over what period of time?

Oh...and where's the damn link?

If it's the Washington Compost or the failing New York Times it's pure bullshit.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

Brennan's 25 years with the CIA included work as a Near East and South Asia analyst, as station chief in Saudi Arabia, and as director of the National Counterterrorism Center. After leaving government service in 2005, Brennan became CEO of The Analysis Corporation, a security consulting business, and served as chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, an association of intelligence professionals

John O. Brennan - Wikipedia

AdHominemAttackChristianLutheranLCMSDebateDoctrineCreedFalseTeachingConfessionsBible_zps125c74fb.jpg

This is the 2nd time in the past week were I've questioned whether (1) the GOP is that inept in committees they control to allow Democrats to dictate matters or (2) this story is feeding us bull.

This is the 2nd time in the past week were I've questioned whether (1) the GOP is that inept in committees they control to allow Democrats to dictate matters or (2) this story is feeding us bull.

I go with #2 which is what the right wing infotainment complex lives for!

Democrats want to run on a never ending investigation into nothing...

Apparently they really don't want to get to the bottom of this.......

If it's the Washington Compost or the failing New York Times it's pure bullshit.

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

It says in your article 6 different people 18 "CALLS AND EMAILS"....over 7 months. An average of 3 each.
That could happen in less than an hour, you silly Twit!!!!

"Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuter"

Dems control nothing. You lose
They were the ones that were going to supeona him. Now the don't want to. Lmfao.

Let me try this again for the slow people.

So you don't care about the truth, only political power. Got it.

I didn't mention "Truth" and that wasn't the topic.

Dems cant stop anything since they don't control anything. You lose.

They were the ones that were going to supeona him. Now the don't want to. Lmfao.

No you lose. When they are in full control you lose. When they are the monority they still control Washington and you lose. A Republican Congress is just a slowing of the process of destruction.

Brennan's 25 years with the CIA included work as a Near East and South Asia analyst, as station chief in Saudi Arabia, and as director of the National Counterterrorism Center. After leaving government service in 2005, Brennan became CEO of The Analysis Corporation, a security consulting business, and served as chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, an association of intelligence professionals

AdHominemAttackChristianLutheranLCMSDebateDoctrineCreedFalseTeachingConfessionsBible_zps125c74fb.jpg
What do you imagine that proves, that he isn't a liar? That obama didn't appoint him?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It says in your article 6 different people 18 "CALLS AND EMAILS"....over 7 months. An average of 3 each.
That could happen in less than an hour, you silly Twit!!!!

"Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuter"

"had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians"

Understand that Cupcake?

No you lose. When they are in full control you lose. When they are the monority they still control Washington and you lose. A Republican Congress is just a slowing of the process of destruction.

Moron, THEY RUN BOTH SIDES OF CONGRESS, their committees run on THEIR time tables cupcake :)

What do you imagine that proves, that he isn't a liar? That obama didn't appoint him?

A career CIA guy and then your ad hom attack without a pinch of ANY back up sourcing Cupcake :(

To men murdered, trying to defend 2 teen age girls from a far right nut case, one man was a republican vet with 4 children ,. the other was a left lean college student. there political choices did not stop them from trying to doing the right thing. inflaming the crazy's from either side of the isle make you complicit with any deaths or damage.

But none of our intel agencies are of your opinion. And I think I trust their judgement far more than a partisan shill like you.
:link::link::link:

I know you ain't got it socks.:fu:

“I was worried by a number of the contacts that the Russians had with U.S. persons,” Brennan said, adding that he did not see proof of collusion before he left office on Jan. 20, but “felt as though the FBI investigation was certainly well-founded and needed to look into those issues.”

WAPO

This is the declassified version of the intelligence community's report on Russian activities and elections in the November election

WAPO

Clapper said the intelligence community stands “more resolutely” than ever behind its assessment — first publicly announced on Oct. 7 — officially accusing the Kremlin’s “senior-most” officials of orchestrating a campaign of interference in the 2016 election.

WAPO

and yet:

Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence of Collusion with Russia

"Former CIA Director John Brennan testified on Tuesday that after viewing all of the evidence that was available to him on the Russia probe he is not aware of any collusion between Russia and members of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Brennan made that characterization more than once during his sworn testimony before the House Intelligence Committee.

In one case, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), asked Brennan specifically:

Did evidence exist of collusion, coordination, conspiracy, between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors at the time you learned of 2016 efforts?

Brennan replied that he was aware of “contacts” between Russian officials and U.S. citizens involved in the Trump campaign, but he was not aware of any evidence of collusion."

you got nothing.

Ex-CIA chief John Brennan: Russians contacted Trump campaign
....Brennan cautioned lawmakers that although he could not definitively say if those contacts amounted to "collusion," he knew that Russians were actively cultivating US contacts and, very likely, did not present themselves as Russian spies.

Ex-CIA chief John Brennan: Russians contacted Trump campaign - CNNPolitics.com

0609c5c0c5c8b5a6e85ce08f8809f660.jpg

he could not definitively say if those contacts amounted to "collusion," he knew that Russians were actively cultivating US contacts and, very likely, did not present themselves as Russian spies.

So, he couldn't say anything. so again, you got nothing punk! still got

200.gif

A career CIA guy and then your ad hom attack without a pinch of ANY back up sourcing Cupcake :(

and Clapper has:

200.gif

Forum List

Back