Democrats Want To Tank The Economy If Trump Wins. They're Already Talking About It

LOL. Wow how dare a republican accuse people of trying to sabotage an administration after what you all have done the last 8 years
Were not about trashing our own country out of spite. The Democrat special interests do that.

Obama FAILED. The Republicans gave him EVERYTHING HE WANTED 'cause he be black. He failed miserably.
:cuckoo:

OK, name one major policy that Obama wanted that he didn't get.
Only after Death Angel says which ones republicans gave him just because he is black.

Oh, that's mature.... what next, "I know you are but what am I"?

LOL. Wow how dare a republican accuse people of trying to sabotage an administration after what you all have done the last 8 years
Yeah.....how dare we point out efforts by Obama to trash the constitution and rip off America.
How dare we question his untraceable payments of billions in cash to Iran to fund terrorism.
How dare we question his opening of our borders to all comers.
How dare we question his bringing thousands of people from the Middle East that have posed a threat to dozens of countries in Europe.
How dare we react to his constant habit of insulting Americans in general when he's in a foreign country.
One vague comment about the constitution, and the rest about how terrified you are of brown people.

Alt-right at its finest.
So talking about Democrats is racist now?
Try dictionary.com

What on Earth does this mean?
Mud is wondering what racist means. It's pretty easy to look up.

Were not about trashing our own country out of spite. The Democrat special interests do that.

Obama FAILED. The Republicans gave him EVERYTHING HE WANTED 'cause he be black. He failed miserably.
:cuckoo:

OK, name one major policy that Obama wanted that he didn't get.
Only after Death Angel says which ones republicans gave him just because he is black.

Oh, that's mature.... what next, "I know you are but what am I"?
If you want to start a new topic make a thread about it.

Yeah, beat me to it. "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

Markets would prefer Hillary, Trump is the wild card of wild cards.
So are you saying that Republicans should have just sat back and let Obama win two terms?

Are you really that stupid?

Yeah, beat me to it. "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

So are you saying that Republicans should have just sat back and let Obama win two terms?

Party over country. The republican way.

Yeah.....how dare we point out efforts by Obama to trash the constitution and rip off America.
How dare we question his untraceable payments of billions in cash to Iran to fund terrorism.
How dare we question his bringing thousands of people from the Middle East that have posed a threat to dozens of countries in Europe.
How dare we react to his constant habit of insulting Americans in general when he's in a foreign country.
One vague comment about the constitution, and the rest about how terrified you are of brown people.

Alt-right at its finest.
Try dictionary.com

Oh....I know exactly what racist means.

Problem with you on the left, what is racist seems to change according to what you want it to mean.
According to you, racist means:

1. Standing up for the national anthem
  2. Wanting secure borders to protect us
  3. Disagreeing with destructive Obama policies
  4. Not agreeing that America sucks

Alt-right at its finest.
Try dictionary.com

Problem with you on the left, what is racist seems to change according to what you want it to mean.

Nope none of those things mean racist to me. You really should try dictionary.com

An obvious projection.
You believe that women who vote Republican are stupid bible-bangers.....and racists.
You believe that blacks who vote Republican are House-******* and Uncle Toms.
You believe it's not what you say, it's how you vote that matters.
You believe in a media the treats Republicans with disdain and kisses the asses of Democrats.

Party over country......the Democrat Way.

Last edited:

An obvious projection.
You believe that women who vote Republican are stupid bible-banger.....and racists.
You believe in a media the treats Republicans with disdain and kisses the asses of Democrats.

Everything you said is a complete lie. I pity you.

Try dictionary.com

Nope none of those things mean racist to me. You really should try dictionary.com
I know the definition upside down and sideways, but if you support Democrats all of the above apparently applies to you.

An obvious projection.
You believe that women who vote Republican are stupid bible-banger.....and racists.

Nope.....It's what you must believe in 100 percent. Otherwise you wouldn't be the Democrat fluffer that you sound like.

An obvious projection.

Nope.....It's what you must believe in 100 percent. Otherwise you wouldn't be the Democrat fluffer that you sound like.
Your clear ignorance must be what makes you a republican fluffer.

An obvious projection.

Your ignorance shows when you copy what I say and try to blame us for your poor character.

Alt-right at its finest.
I can post the entire list of his Constitutional violations, 64 and counting, if you want to pretend it's that vague.

(no title)

I'd rather they didn't worry about political ramifications of a successful, thriving country.

Pretty crazy, huh?

An obvious projection.

Your ignorance shows when you copy what I say and try to blame us for your poor character.
All you've done is lie and make sweeping generalizations based on those lies. You're in no position to question anyone's character.

I'd rather they didn't worry about political ramifications of a successful, thriving country.

Pretty crazy, huh?
Unfortunately, Obama and Hillary have made it clear that's not their goal.
Redistribution and getting paybacks for something that happened over a century ago (Social Justice). Weakening our military. Giving favors to fat-cat donors. That is their goal.

Last edited:
An obvious projection.

All you've done is lie and make sweeping generalizations based on those lies. You're in no position to question anyone's character.
Actually I have every right to. Anyone who supports Hillary clearly has issues. Either they are prejudice against a particular segment of America or just America in general. They really must be uninformed or living in denial.

Obama has is already in the works. He will intentionally tank the economy, with the help of the media, if Trump wins.

The Fortune 500 is heavily invested in China and other sweatshop hellholes.....they're terrified of Trump because he wants to reopen our factories and get us back our jobs. They're economic traitors, same as those who bought jap cars back in the early 80's not caring if Detroit went broke. Patriotism at some point has to involve some sacrifice, a fact lost on self-indulgent Americans who want instant gratification.

Forum List

Back