Democrats,what's the point?

What is the point of impeaching Trump?

To reject his lawless behavior and get Republicans on record as enablers of his swamp.

What law(s) has Trump broken?

Obstruction of Justice in trying to interefere in the investigations.
Campaign laws in soliciting campaign contributions from foreign governments.
Misuse of public funds in leveraging millitary aid for personal political contributions.
Conspiracy with others to do the above.

Obstruction of Justice in trying to interefere in the investigations.
Campaign laws in soliciting campaign contributions from foreign governments.
Misuse of public funds in leveraging millitary aid for personal political contributions.
Conspiracy with others to do the above.

I know, Hillary was the worst!!!

Pelosi has said herself it doesn't matter if they lose the majority in the house by pursuing impeachment and we ALL know the senate where you need 67 yes vote to convict Trump is NEVER going to happen so what exactly is the point here? There is literally nothing to achieve other than to piss off his base AND moderates AND independents and making them hold their nose again and vote for Trump in 2020....can someone explain what's the entire point or are you and the democrat leadership just so filled with TDS and Hate for Trump you would rather go down "fighting" in a battle you already know you are going to lose?
  • I believe the rules of impeachment hearings:
    • allow the use of subpoenas
    • compel witnesses to testify under oath
  • The Congress is duty bound to impeach the president if he is found to have committed high crimes and misdemeanors
  • The American people should know if their President committed high crimes and misdemeanors

Pelosi has said herself it doesn't matter if they lose the majority in the house by pursuing impeachment and we ALL know the senate where you need 67 yes vote to convict Trump is NEVER going to happen so what exactly is the point here?

It's a campaign operation designed as an attempt to drag Trump through enough fictional mud to make their politically-anemic Communist candidates appear to be greater-than-average imbeciles.

Taxpayers are funding this campaign operation. The FEC should investigate.

It's really not that difficult to understand.
  • Congress believes the President has abused his power
  • Based on the Constitution they are required to take action
They took an oath to uphold the Constitution. Whether it ends in impeachment is irrelevant.

71112875_131625964880842_1223277978062946304_n.jpg

LOL

They took an oath to uphold the Constitution. Whether it ends in impeachment is irrelevant.

"Congress" does not.

"Congress" does not.
Now don't confuse the crazies with facts.
They actually belive that all that is somehow true.

"Congress" does not.
Now don't confuse the crazies with facts.
They actually belive that all that is somehow true.

I can only repeat what they claim which is they believe he has abused his power. Based on this belief they would be derelict if they did nothing. The Senate also plays a critical part in this process and why it's so important that we have 3 equal branches of government to ensure one or two branches of government don't abuse their power.

We have a process in place. I do not understand why people are going crazy over this.

"Congress" does not.

Does not, what?

Believe the President has abused his power.

Wha?

Of course they believe he abused his power because they've said it during press conferences.

Whether the President has or hasn't is above my pay grade or my current knowledge of the facts.

Whether you believe the president deserves impeachment, you know he does not deserve reelection.

Our country will have more presidents. But principles, well, we get just one crack at those. For those who want to put America first, it is critically important at this moment in the life of our country that we all, here and now, do just that.

Trust me when I say you can go elsewhere for a job. But you cannot go elsewhere for a soul.

Pelosi has said herself it doesn't matter if they lose the majority in the house by pursuing impeachment and we ALL know the senate where you need 67 yes vote to convict Trump is NEVER going to happen so what exactly is the point here? There is literally nothing to achieve other than to piss off his base AND moderates AND independents and making them hold their nose again and vote for Trump in 2020....can someone explain what's the entire point or are you and the democrat leadership just so filled with TDS and Hate for Trump you would rather go down "fighting" in a battle you already know you are going to lose?

It's like Obama pushing health care reform through federal govt
where it doesn't belong and is bound to fail in the form it was tried.

The point is to show they did something, they did what they said they would do.
Right or wrong, effective or not.

"Congress" does not.

Does not, what?

Wha?

Of course they believe he abused his power because they've said it during press conferences.

Whether the President has or hasn't is above my pay grade or my current knowledge of the facts.

Not the entire Congress. Only the ones running the campaign scam.

"Congress" does not.

Does not, what?

Wha?

Okay, yes you are correct it's not the entire Congress but the majority. Sorry, I didn't understand the point you were making. My apologies.

"Congress" does not.

Does not, what?

Wha?

Okay, yes you are correct it's not the entire Congress but the majority. Sorry, I didn't understand the point you were making. My apologies.

Not majority, but the majority in the House.

Forum List

Back