Democrats when all these businesses permanently close where are you going to have people work?

Last edited:
It is why upgrading our economy is important. Only right wingers never get it.
Upgrading? With Sniff and Suck? Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Our welfare clause is General and we need a Top, Down solution.
And that solution is Chip Implantation, Guaranteed Income and you having 666 tattooed on your ass in a 100% tyrannical economy controlled by an oppressive massive centralized and globalized government.

Where do I work? Business have closed
Closed businesses are easier to upgrade to HEPA standard.
What if I don’t want to work under those standards?
If you don't take the chip and mandated vaccination and don't worship whomever the Globalist Left puts in power of The New Normal, they just roll the guillotines out.

And how do they get paid?
What if they don’t want to work on youR Production plantations?
What’s your plans for us?
Do we get a house? Are you going to feed us? How about my health care?
Remember when all the lefties were whining that “ the poor “ needed hundreds of dollars more a month because they couldn’t shop for groceries in their own communities? Well ...they sure as hell didn’t care enough not to burn the stores they could shop at down.

The left is full of morons.

And that solution is Chip Implantation, Guaranteed Income and you having 666 tattooed on your ass in a 100% tyrannical economy controlled by an oppressive massive centralized and globalized government.
Control over the economy is what all the fighting is about.

That is why BLM is run by Marxists with a web site stating what they are all about, which includes very little about racial justice.

But Marxism is so appealing to dictators because it require complete control over EVERY financial transaction, and then have the means of government redistributing any of that money any way they see fit. In such a scenario, there is no real freedom.

Remember when all the lefties were whining that “ the poor “ needed hundreds of dollars more a month because they couldn’t shop for groceries in their own communities? Well ...they sure as hell didn’t care enough not to burn the stores they could shop at down.

I expect crickets from the left here.. if I was a Republican I would have a campaign ad asking this question where do you work what do you do when the money leaves.

Forced Vaccinations and a chip implant and having 666 on your forehead is easier for you to buy food at the Government Food store aka Walmart in the future.

Also a guaranteed trip to Hell, but no big deal.
In right wing fantasy you are always Right and all your dreams can come true.

If you don't take the chip and mandated vaccination and don't worship whomever the Globalist Left puts in power of The New Normal, they just roll the guillotines out.

The leftists forgot that communism means forced labor with no benefits, not endless welfare.

To be fair, undocumented shoppers stripped the stores down before burning them.

Forcing mandated vaccinations, along with an ID Chip is The Mark of AntiChrist and implementation of a Cashless Society and destroying small independent businesses is not an economy upgrade.

It's an apocalyptic economy.
See what Trump started?

High paid HVAC HEPA standard professionals will still create demand (for services) and pay more in taxes. A positive multiplier will do the rest.

The leftists forgot that communism means forced labor with no benefits, not endless welfare.
Left wingers are all about government taking over health care, and retirement, and salary, etc., etc. However, nothing is ever promised to them. Health care benefits have, and are, and will continue to change at the whim of a bureaucrat.

But just so long as they can blame the GOP for government health care not covering what they want to have done, all is good.

Forced labor is communism, so that's what they call marriage now eh?

According to communists, the rich will pay.
Well when they leave with their money,, what do they do with the poor and ordinary?
Have opportunities which does not exist with wealthy people.
How will we pay for food? With skittles?
Why not?
You want the value of money to be candy? Are we in prison?
You may be but I am not. Right now I grow my own food for free and can it or shoot it and process it into jerky or frozen steaks..

Keyless systems can help persons who can't remember all of their passwords and even help authenticate voters in a more simple and non-intrusive manner. What is wrong with that, right wingers?

Forum List

Back