Democrats when all these businesses permanently close where are you going to have people work?

It is why upgrading our economy is important. Only right wingers never get it.
Upgrading? With Sniff and Suck? Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Our welfare clause is General and we need a Top, Down solution.
And that solution is Chip Implantation, Guaranteed Income and you having 666 tattooed on your ass in a 100% tyrannical economy controlled by an oppressive massive centralized and globalized government.
Control over the economy is what all the fighting is about.

That is why BLM is run by Marxists with a web site stating what they are all about, which includes very little about racial justice.

But Marxism is so appealing to dictators because it require complete control over EVERY financial transaction, and then have the means of government redistributing any of that money any way they see fit. In such a scenario, there is no real freedom.
It goes beyond Marxism. The Globalist are using the Scamdemic to lay the final blocks of the foundation for the End Times Government and Religion. AC comes to power quickly and everything he needs to rule over the world with an iron fist is already in power when he takes his throne.

Many people are unaware of the time we are living in. It's here, it's now. Read the book of Revelation. It's upon us and what we see is just the beginning of birth pains.

Where do I work? Business have closed
Closed businesses are easier to upgrade to HEPA standard.
What if I don’t want to work under those standards?
If you don't take the chip and mandated vaccination and don't worship whomever the Globalist Left puts in power of The New Normal, they just roll the guillotines out.

The leftists forgot that communism means forced labor with no benefits, not endless welfare.
But forced labor does have benefits. They have to somehow keep you alive to keep working. That requires food and shelter, or as the Left would say, getting your fair share from government to meet your needs.

But once AI and robotics take over, they may no longer need slaves. That's the time to really worry.

If you don't take the chip and mandated vaccination and don't worship whomever the Globalist Left puts in power of The New Normal, they just roll the guillotines out.
The Best solutions right wingers can come up with. The anti-federalists were Much better.

According to communists, the rich will pay.
Well when they leave with their money,, what do they do with the poor and ordinary?
Have opportunities which does not exist with wealthy people.
How will we pay for food? With skittles?
Why not?
You want the value of money to be candy? Are we in prison?
You may be but I am not. Right now I grow my own food for free and can it or shoot it and process it into jerky or frozen steaks..
Until they outlaw gardens and hunting and fishing, and you are forced to eat government mandated meat substitute.

And how do they get paid?
What if they don’t want to work on youR Production plantations?
What’s your plans for us?
Do we get a house? Are you going to feed us? How about my health care?
Remember when all the lefties were whining that “ the poor “ needed hundreds of dollars more a month because they couldn’t shop for groceries in their own communities? Well ...they sure as hell didn’t care enough not to burn the stores they could shop at down.

The left is full of morons.
The unorganized militia can be clueless and Causeless. It is why we need organized militia and at least a Corporal to execute any good plan.

And that solution is Chip Implantation, Guaranteed Income and you having 666 tattooed on your ass in a 100% tyrannical economy controlled by an oppressive massive centralized and globalized government.
Keyless systems can help persons who can't remember all of their passwords and even help authenticate voters in a more simple and non-intrusive manner. What is wrong with that, right wingers?
Because than you can lynch and find republicans with IRS, you can take us to court for frivolous charges. Like you do trump. You can Weaponize your information

Well when they leave with their money,, what do they do with the poor and ordinary?
Why not?
You may be but I am not. Right now I grow my own food for free and can it or shoot it and process it into jerky or frozen steaks..
Until they outlaw gardens and hunting and fishing, and you are forced to eat government mandated meat substitute.
Local gardens near the community can help with fresher products at lower cost.

The Best solutions right wingers can come up with. The anti-federalists were Much better.
Can you tell us what you’re gonna do with people that don’t wanna work in your system??

Keyless systems can help persons who can't remember all of their passwords and even help authenticate voters in a more simple and non-intrusive manner. What is wrong with that, right wingers?
Because than you can lynch and find republicans with IRS, you can take us to court for frivolous charges. Like you do trump. You can Weaponize your information
You are not black, stop whining.

And how do they get paid?
What if they don’t want to work on youR Production plantations?
What’s your plans for us?
Do we get a house? Are you going to feed us? How about my health care?
Remember when all the lefties were whining that “ the poor “ needed hundreds of dollars more a month because they couldn’t shop for groceries in their own communities? Well ...they sure as hell didn’t care enough not to burn the stores they could shop at down.

The left is full of morons.
The unorganized militia can be clueless and Causeless. It is why we need organized militia and at least a Corporal to execute any good plan.
Do you mean the militia that won our independence ?

Why not?
What if the workers go on strike?

That is no solution. That is a "FINAL SOLUTION"

The Dems plan on implementing Digital ID and Quantum Dot Matrix Marks which contain your financial and medical records and allow authorities to know you are vaccinated, and this will be implemented with a cashless society and no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark.

That shit is straight out of The Book of Revelation

You are not black, stop whining.
No I’m republican,, who are Lynched,, and were Lynched by democrats.. One year 164 blacks were lynched and killed second to them were white Republicans 161

Why not?
What if the workers go on strike?
Then they shut off their digital payments in the New Normal cashless society and their implanted chips will be disabled until they go back to work.

Total Control.

Same as if you riot, Facial Recognition and GPS data from your chip will instantly identify you and you will starve until you comply.

666 becomes The New Normal.

That is no solution. That is a "FINAL SOLUTION"

The Dems plan on implementing Digital ID and Quantum Dot Matrix Marks which contain your financial and medical records and allow authorities to know you are vaccinated, and this will be implemented with a cashless society and no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark.

That shit is straight out of The Book of Revelation
Please show us in Revelation where they specifically said there would be Digital ID and Quantum Dot Matrix Marks...

Why not?
I'll be dead by then.

I just heard that the local bowling alley where I grew up has shut down for good. I hadn't been there in decades, but I know a lot of people were employed there...
If you know Boston at all all the famous bars on Boylston Street have all closed, thanks democrats
The Fours closed but a lot of it is due to lack of sports at the Garden.

Why not?
I'll be dead by then.
Labor Day?

I just heard that the local bowling alley where I grew up has shut down for good. I hadn't been there in decades, but I know a lot of people were employed there...
If you know Boston at all all the famous bars on Boylston Street have all closed, thanks democrats
The Fours closed but a lot of it is due to lack of sports at the Garden.
The owner had a blm mask on.. she’s a loser that’s why it closed

Forum List

Back