Democrats when all these businesses permanently close where are you going to have people work?

It is why upgrading our economy is important. Only right wingers never get it.
Where do I work? Business have closed
Closed businesses are easier to upgrade to HEPA standard.
Dude, please post when you have something relevant to add. That makes no sense because a closed business is not going to reopen, so there's no sense in insisting on a HEPA standard.
Not all closed business are going to stay closed. Dude, come up with better solutions at potentially lower cost not just, protest too much.
Yes you rich white democrats will stay open you will monopolize business like big tech. What happens to the rest what happens to entrepreneurs?

What if I don’t want to work under those standards?
If you don't take the chip and mandated vaccination and don't worship whomever the Globalist Left puts in power of The New Normal, they just roll the guillotines out.
The Best solutions right wingers can come up with. The anti-federalists were Much better.
Can you tell us what you’re gonna do with people that don’t wanna work in your system??
He already has a plan for that. He wants to pay them $15/hour to do nothing but sit in Mom's basement and smoke weed. He thinks it'll generate a ton of new tax revenue and circulate money. I know, he's just trying to fill up a pool by pumping water from the deep end into the shallow end.
How many people will be circulating Capital under our form of Capitalism, right wingers? In millions with no decimal points to keep it simple.
Everyone who works, gets paid for working, and takes care of his family. Look it up yourself to see how many that is. You want the government to take trillions out of the economy or burden untold future generations with debt that cannot be repaid to pay people you HOPE will circulate the money and not just give it to the dealer in the alley.
Nice diversion. How many millions of people will be circulating capital and paying taxes?
Look it up if you don't know. Since you don't ever look anything up, it's about 150 million. You would put a lot of them out of work and make the rest pay a lot more in taxes to do what you want.

Upgrading to what?
Read the thread.

Thats not an answer.
You are going to lose your argument, regardless, if you have one. Read the thread or risk not being taken seriously.
No one loses an argument just because you claim they do, which you always do.

If you don't take the chip and mandated vaccination and don't worship whomever the Globalist Left puts in power of The New Normal, they just roll the guillotines out.
The Best solutions right wingers can come up with. The anti-federalists were Much better.
Can you tell us what you’re gonna do with people that don’t wanna work in your system??
He already has a plan for that. He wants to pay them $15/hour to do nothing but sit in Mom's basement and smoke weed. He thinks it'll generate a ton of new tax revenue and circulate money. I know, he's just trying to fill up a pool by pumping water from the deep end into the shallow end.
How many people will be circulating Capital under our form of Capitalism, right wingers? In millions with no decimal points to keep it simple.
Everyone who works, gets paid for working, and takes care of his family. Look it up yourself to see how many that is. You want the government to take trillions out of the economy or burden untold future generations with debt that cannot be repaid to pay people you HOPE will circulate the money and not just give it to the dealer in the alley.
Nice diversion. How many millions of people will be circulating capital and paying taxes?
Look it up if you don't know. Since you don't ever look anything up, it's about 150 million. You would put a lot of them out of work and make the rest pay a lot more in taxes to do what you want.
By increasing the minimum wage and faithfully executing our own at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation? 150 million people circulating capital under our form of Capitalism creates demand and generates tax revenue.

By increasing the minimum wage and faithfully executing our own at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation? 150 million people circulating capital under our form of Capitalism creates demand and generates tax revenue.
That's how many are working right now, you do know that, right? Why do you think you can generate more money by taking from them, leaving less circulating, then giving it to those who do not generate profit? You've done nothing but take money out of the economy. And for the love of Pete, quit pretending welfare is the same as unemployment compensation. That was demolished so thoroughly that only a moron would continue spouting it.

Forum List

Back