🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats whine about gerrymandering

This is not rocket science. There are simple formulas for doing this in a completely non-partisan way based on population and square miles.

And when dense population centers have to be cut, then it's done just like pie, not a crooked ass puzzle piece.

Blog: Supreme Court blocks drawing new Texas congressional districts

except of course when they are the ones doing the gerrymandering.

And the GOP whine about gerrymandering, except of course when they are the ones doing the gerrymandering

How many times are you people going to point out how similar the two parties are?
Only they are very different. If not please start voting democratic or not at all

I do not vote for either as they are two sides of the same coin.

And the GOP whine about gerrymandering, except of course when they are the ones doing the gerrymandering

How many times are you people going to point out how similar the two parties are?
Only they are very different. If not please start voting democratic or not at all

The democrats didn’t let you down, you people let us down. You’re stupid enough not to vote at all, vote republican or 3rd party, or only vote every 2 years.

I’m telling you if 80% of our population voted every two years we would have two normal parties that both mostly cater to the middle rather than the extremes in our party.

Because so few of us vote every two years the two parties answer to the money not the voters

The democrats didn’t let you down, you people let us down. You’re stupid enough not to vote at all, vote republican or 3rd party, or only vote every 2 years.

I’m telling you if 80% of our population voted every two years we would have two normal parties that both mostly cater to the middle rather than the extremes in our party.

Because so few of us vote every two years the two parties answer to the money not the voters
Do you support a boy that becomes a girl? Underage, just a question?

Sure

Sure
Then you're the problem.

Sure
Then you're the problem.
What do I care if someone else has a kid like that? And why do you care if I have a kid like that?

This isn’t even an issue. It’s an issue republicans made up to win over stupid shitheads like you.

Oh it’s true. It’s damn true

Actually I vote every time my polling station is open. And yes, I am "stupid" enough to vote 3rd party as I refuse to vote for a party that does not come close to sharing my views. Voting for 3rd party is starting to pay off in local elections and that will spread to state elections and eventually your sacred cow two party system will feel the heat.

Sure
Then you're the problem.
What do I care if someone else has a kid like that? And why do you care if I have a kid like that?

This isn’t even an issue. It’s an issue republicans made up to win over stupid shitheads like you.

No, Obama made an issue when he tried to put men in girls locker rooms. Otherwise I could care less.

Actually I vote every time my polling station is open. And yes, I am "stupid" enough to vote 3rd party as I refuse to vote for a party that does not come close to sharing my views. Voting for 3rd party is starting to pay off in local elections and that will spread to state elections and eventually your sacred cow two party system will feel the heat.
Sure it will.

The reason the Democratic party isn't the party of the people is because the people are too stupid to show up and vote. Or they vote 3rd party or for Republicans. So no shit the system sucks. If you voted Democratic like you are supposed to, the GOP would say holy shit, next thing you know they'd start listening to normal people like you about what fair taxation should look like. They'd stop cutting your social security and medicare. They'd fix the cost of healthcare. They'd pass common sense gun legislation.

Why would the GOP do all these things? To win you back. As of right now they are happy where you vote. You basically don't vote.

But I'm not going to give you too much shit because at least you vote. You get a C for showing up.

As you can see you will never break up the two party rule nor do you need to. Just stop

A. Not voting
B. Voting 3rd party
C. Voting GOP.

The Democrats right now need to figure out what to do to win you back. Let us know what you want from them and let's see if we can get you back. What 3rd party do you vote for and why? Jill Stein? Gary Johnson?

I always say if your state is red and you want to give a 3rd party more national recognition, vote 3rd party then. They will add up those votes and give that 3rd party $ based on how many votes they got and they will have more political influence. But if the Democrats need your vote like in Michigan, don't be a schmuck and vote 3rd party.

Sure
Then you're the problem.

No, Obama made an issue when he tried to put men in girls locker rooms. Otherwise I could care less.
You don't even realize who's pulling your heart strings my friend. It was the GOP who brought up this issue to get you homophobes riled up. The fact is transgenders have been using the ladies room for years without incident. Ask yourself why it suddenly became and issue in an election year?

I can't figure out if the GOP are really smart or if the voters are really stupid. Probably a combo of both.

Sure
Then you're the problem.

You don't even realize who's pulling your heart strings my friend. It was the GOP who brought up this issue to get you homophobes riled up. The fact is transgenders have been using the ladies room for years without incident. Ask yourself why it suddenly became and issue in an election year?

I can't figure out if the GOP are really smart or if the voters are really stupid. Probably a combo of both.
Is that why Obama threatened federal funding on schools if they didn't allow it?

Then you're the problem.

Is that why Obama threatened federal funding on schools if they didn't allow it?
Yes schools run by RWNJ got caught up too.

Why would schools mind? Aren’t they all run by liberals?

Then you're the problem.

Yes schools run by RWNJ got caught up too.

Why would schools mind? Aren’t they all run by liberals?
Pretty much, so you admit you were wrong. By saying the republicans brought this up?

Forum List

Back