Democrats will try to approve $2,000 direct checks

Nancy Pelosi agrees with Donald Trump's support for $2000 for each American as part of coronavirus relief.
Of course, Republicans and Congress will block it while Democrats will vote for it unanimously..
Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump.
Cut the expansions to the Chinese Premier's palace and funding to Iran for more nuclear weapons Suzy.

Nancy Pelosi agrees with Donald Trump's support for $2000 for each American as part of coronavirus relief.
Of course, Republicans and Congress will block it while Democrats will vote for it unanimously..
Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump.
Only if ALL money designated for foreign countries is removed.

Actually only if every item not related in anyway to Covid is removed.

I‘m not confused

I am against stimulus checks of any amount
I'm not confused. I'm for stimulus checks, and that could be for $2000 or even more than that. Let those who say they are opposed to stimulus checks join the people being evicted, on the street walking around in January sub-zero tempertures, and THEN tell us their opinion.

We need more to go to the families of illegals...they were only going to get $1800 per person. :auiqs.jpg:

They need at least 5 grand, right?

Why didnt the criminal fucks just do it in the first place? Why waste everyones time with this 5000 pages of bullshit?

Fuck Pelosi.

The White House explicitly told Senate Republicans weeks ago that it supported pursuing the omnibus (all 12 appropriations bills tied into a single big package) and those negotiations took place for weeks.

oh fuck u in your ass. Asshole. Trump assaulted protesters with troops. May Christ grant you a soul
Whatever protesters were assaulted by troops got assaulted because they DESERVED it, and they probably weren't assaulted hard enough. I didn't see any bayonets on the rifles of troops. Why not ?

When i was in the NAtional Guard in the 60s, we always had fixed bayonets in any type of civil disturbance, and we were well prepared to use them. Often protestors fled just at the clicking sound of hundreds of bayonets being fixed on rifles. Things have gotten too soft.

We need more to go to the families of illegals...they were only going to get $1800 per person. :auiqs.jpg:

If left up to Pelosi and her rat pack, this is what woud happen along with the elimination of vestiges of voter ID. Hopefully, Trump will be inaugurated, and voter ID will be installed in all 50 states, with proof of CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.

If left up to Pelosi and her rat pack, this is what woud happen along with the elimination of vestiges of voter ID. Hopefully, Trump will be inaugurated, and voter ID will be installed in all 50 states, with proof of CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.

OMG! YOU ARE SO RACIST! ID to vote??!!

/—-/ Donate your $2,000 to the Hunter Biden defense fund, like a good little Libtard.

/——/ Racist airlines make you show ID to fly.

Must be nice for those who have not been laid off and those that never worked to start with to get a stimulus check. And how much is it going to be per kid? I get none but get to pay for it. Whoopie!

Those sons of bitches!

The racists at Best Buy made me show ID to pick up the phonecase I bought online and my sons racist school made me show ID when I picked him up to go to the racist doctor, who also made me show ID.

Lots of racists make you show ID, huh?

They need to pull their pet project funding out first....bet they won't....and it will be another painful year for small business owners...but Ice Cream Nancy won't give a rip.....

Those sons of bitches!

The racists at Best Buy made me show ID to pick up the phonecase I bought online and my sons racist school made me show ID when I picked him up to go to the racist doctor, who also made me show ID.

Lots of racists make you show ID, huh?
Hey me too...I had to show ID at the library yesterday....racists librarian....

Forum List

Back