Democrats will try to approve $2,000 direct checks

Nancy Pelosi agrees with Donald Trump's support for $2000 for each American as part of coronavirus relief.
Of course, Republicans and Congress will block it while Democrats will vote for it unanimously..
Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump.
I‘m not confused

I am against stimulus checks of any amount
I forced you to call Donald Trump a big spending RINO.
mission accomplished.

Can anyone explain why we need this cash at all? How about get a job if you're hurting? there are tons of openings.

All this aims to do to is weaken & control us.

And let's not pretend Demonicrats are for small business, they showed their hands in the 90s including every POTUS and congress since, excluding Trump.
Are you calling Donald Trump a dumbass?

It's hilariously predictable that the President goes on and on listing all the gratuitous pork, but all the Democrat hear is $2k. They're always down for more spending. I sure hope he sticks to his demand that the pork be stripped out as well. Though I'm not hopeful.
Several Republicans in this thread have focused on the check rather than the "pork".
Don't be dumb.

Were I in President Trump's position I'd push for even more. Dig as deep a hole as possible for Regime Xiden/Xarris to have to fill with punitive taxes. 2024 is not all that far away. Besides, at my age, the free money would be fun to have and little worry about having to pay any of it back!

We need more to go to the families of illegals...they were only going to get $1800 per person. :auiqs.jpg:

They need at least 5 grand, right?
If left up to Pelosi and her rat pack, this is what woud happen along with the elimination of vestiges of voter ID. Hopefully, Trump will be inaugurated, and voter ID will be installed in all 50 states, with proof of CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.

OMG! YOU ARE SO RACIST! ID to vote??!!
/——/ Racist airlines make you show ID to fly.

Those sons of bitches!

The racists at Best Buy made me show ID to pick up the phonecase I bought online and my sons racist school made me show ID when I picked him up to go to the racist doctor, who also made me show ID.

Lots of racists make you show ID, huh?
Hey me too...I had to show ID at the library yesterday....racists librarian....

Your librarian probably is racist. Most librarians are.

mission accomplished.
a $2000 giveaway to every person in America is certainly irresponsible spending

To the mods I say thanks for nothing for dumping my op in with all the others and confusing my message

But this was a very confusing move by trump in my opinion

mission accomplished.

To the mods I say thanks for nothing for dumping my op in with all the others and confusing my message

It was only given to those making under $75k per year

mission accomplished.

That's all it was for. Just sowing chaos and discord for fun.

Fortunately he's beginning to run out of earth to scorch.

Such as government employees who were never laid off?

no matter how you slice it the shutdowns followed by Uncle Santa Claus tossing borrowed money from a helicopter is just insane

Such as government employees who were never laid off?

no matter how you slice it the shutdowns followed by Uncle Santa Claus tossing borrowed money from a helicopter is just insane
yes, tossing money from helicopters is insane.
But instead, they're sending checks, or better: direct deposit.
Its only a small fraction of whats needed for unpaid rent.

Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump
Nothing to be confused about unless you're a leftist.

Government spends OUR MONEY, not their own

Government shut down and destroyed the livelihood of millions of citizens. They have a responsibility to make good on this and quit subsidizing the world at this time

yes, tossing money from helicopters is insane.
But instead, they're sending checks, or better: direct deposit.
Its only a small fraction of whats needed for unpaid rent.
Its still irresponsible spending no matter how they deliver the money

why should government employees who never missed a paycheck get any money?

or retirees who had no job to lose?

Nancy Pelosi agrees with Donald Trump's support for $2000 for each American as part of coronavirus relief.
Of course, Republicans and Congress will block it while Democrats will vote for it unanimously..
Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump.
It would cost every taxpayer $2700 for the porkulous bill Th at gives them $600.

No one wants to pay for all that bullshit just to be allowed back some of their own money.

Forum List

Back