Democrats, YOU Did This: Xi Boasts Of America's Decline During Visit To Russia

Well played. I'd only add that

Most voters sure didn't want Clinton either. Nor Biden.

The billionaires are very good at feeding us just enough slop to keep us busy fighting each other instead of against them.
Yea, both sides are the same....as long as you overlook the fact, one party is literally courting fascism.....

No matter how much we love to claim "both sides do it" -- nobody was talking about launching a civil war if Hillary was indicted...

Neither was anyone talking about how great it would for Obama to get indicted, because it will guarantee a victory...
Republicans literally believe that being indicted is a win....and they show this by rewarding the guy who gets indicted...

The Lt Gov of Texas won re-election even tho he is still under indictment....for the last 5 years...

Steve Bannon is even more beloved in MAGA world -- even tho he was indicted on the boat of a rich Chinese donor, who himself was indicted....and even he is treated as a hero by the folks who call anyone Asian, a "CCP Terrorist"

Meanwhile, I remember someone named John Edwards getting indicted -- and you have never heard from him since...

You people applauding our adversaries if they happen to say bad things about our president kind of counts as a decline. Other than that we are still the most powerful nation the world has ever seen.
You are a liar. Nobody applauded our adversary the OP just confirmed what we all know, including our adversaries.

Republican voters wanted Trump.

Most Americans didn’t.

So if almost all republicans voted for Trump and almost all democrats voted for Clinton, how exactly did he disrupt any duopoly?
Yrump won the 2016 rlection so dont say most voters didnt want him

Yea, both sides are the same....as long as you overlook the fact, one party is literally courting fascism.....

No matter how much we love to claim "both sides do it" -- nobody was talking about launching a civil war if Hillary was indicted...

Neither was anyone talking about how great it would for Obama to get indicted, because it will guarantee a victory...
Republicans literally believe that being indicted is a win....and they show this by rewarding the guy who gets indicted...

The Lt Gov of Texas won re-election even tho he is still under indictment....for the last 5 years...

Steve Bannon is even more beloved in MAGA world -- even tho he was indicted on the boat of a rich Chinese donor, who himself was indicted....and even he is treated as a hero by the folks who call anyone Asian, a "CCP Terrorist"

Meanwhile, I remember someone named John Edwards getting indicted -- and you have never heard from him since...
Great points. But fact is I never say "both sides are the same" nor "both sides do it." I said the billionaires feed us slop because they can. We let them. We let their MSM both side us into quietly accepting horrible candidates time and again. Into believing we don't deserve much better.

Yes, a John Edwards. A Ross Perot or a Ralph Nader. Even a Bernie Sanders had he grown the balls to run as an Independent..

Could have easily beaten the shit fed to us by the DNC, the GOP, the DJIA, or the NASDAQ. If we just stopped caring about guns and money first and began giving a shit about each other again, the sky would still be higher, but we'd be one helluva lot better off as a people and a nation.

Except, they don't think we are weak...

Which is why Putin went on his knees begging China to help him fight against a country he invaded.....

The ability to project power without having to lose a single US soldier isn't weakness at all...

Weakness is simping for the country who invaded a sovereign nation just because you have a man-crush on the guy who invaded....

View attachment 768183
of course they do read the OP...move over when they said right after they got Xiden elected we no longer come from a position of strength

and then you got Putin....as soon as Xiden surrendered to the terrorist in Afghan, betraying our allies nad being held in contempt of the UK...he decided to invade Ukraine....

Sorry...this is Xiden's America...the one where the dictators of the world get to have free reign

Hey, remember when Tucker told you he was going to release all of that J6 footage every night -- and he only released 4 minutes and never said anything else about it since?

Is it safe to say that you folks enjoy being lied to -- as long as they are the lies you want to hear?
No, I don't recall him saying he was going to release it all every night.

I’m not surprised that you dont respect the constitution but those are the riles
I didn’t claim the rules were anything otherwise.

But you inaccurately claimed that winning the election means that most voters supported Trump. That’s not the case.

If you want to talk about respecting the constitution, the electoral college was intended to prevent someone like Trump from winning the election. Electors were supposed to exercise independent judgement. They were supposed to be the kind of establishment politicians and statesmen that you describe in vitriolic terms. The electoral college was intended to prevent populist demagogues like Trump.

But you inaccurately claimed that winning the election means that most voters supported Trump. That’s not the case.
What you are saying is that the Electoral College is meaningless

The voters that matter supported trump

Why do you think the Cabal installed Biden in the first place?
another story rarely told

But those of us who care enough about the truth (of 2020) to delve into the facts know the story well

The left count on us folks being a rare breed. And maybe we are.

I didn’t claim the rules were anything otherwise.

If you want to talk about respecting the constitution, the electoral college was intended to prevent someone like Trump from winning the election. Electors were supposed to exercise independent judgement. They were supposed to be the kind of establishment politicians and statesmen that you describe in vitriolic terms. The electoral college was intended to prevent populist demagogues like Trump.
You mean you think it was designed to benefit lib liars

Electors are pledged before the election to vote for a particular candidate

There were hillary voters if she won that state or trump voters where he won

But you want secret hillary voters to infiltrate the republican caucus and lie their asses off about who they intend to vote for

Thats typical lib democrat sleaze

What you are saying is that the Electoral College is meaningless

The voters that matter supported trump
All voters matter.

Crazy that I’m the one that has to say that.

And I wouldn’t get too high and mighty about the rules of the electoral college given the shenanigans that Trump tried in 2020 around the electoral college.

All voters matter.

Crazy that I’m the one that has to say that.

And I wouldn’t get too high and mighty about the rules of the electoral college given the shenanigans that Trump tried in 2020 around the electoral college.
Trumps “shenanigans” were brought on by lib shenanigans that handed the election to biden

Trumps “shenanigans” were brought on by lib shenanigans that handed the election to biden
Not an actual excuse for his behavior, because he alleged shenanigans but never proved it. He rarely ever had evidence for it.

It’s like when he wanted the DoJ to lie for him, it was “just say it was corrupt and I’ll handle the rest”.

All the Dems did was try to get people to vote. Trump tried to take that away from them.

Not an actual excuse for his behavior, because he alleged shenanigans but never proved it. He rarely ever had evidence for it.

It’s like when he wanted the DoJ to lie for him, it was “just say it was corrupt and I’ll handle the rest”.

All the Dems did was try to get people to vote. Trump tried to take that away from them.
Trump did nothing wrong

The Deep State tried to derail his presidency and did succeed in crippling him while in office

Trump did nothing wrong

The Deep State tried to derail his presidency and did succeed in crippling him while in office
Trump did nothing wrong

Trying to take away our ability to choose our own president is wrong. Trump did that.

Trump won the 2016 election

Libs never accepted that
We didn’t try to wipe out your vote to stop him from taking office.

That’s what Trump tried to do.

But please, tell us again how we are harming democracy.

We didn’t try to wipe out your vote to stop him from taking office.

That’s what Trump tried to do.

But please, tell us again how we are harming democracy.
What you did was accuse trump of phony crimes which drstroyed his political momentum

It was the worst example of anti democracy in American history

Forum List

Back