Democrats, YOUR Horse Is Dead!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Now granted democrats the old gray mare maybe fun to sing around the campfire while you blow the heat off your cocoa and hug your therapy dog but its not worth a damn in office. And that is what you have done not listening to the voters for more then a few years now.

In 2008 you had the oval and BOTH cambers and you drug old gray from her stable and made her leader of the house. And under her watch she lost control, the following election {Obama 2} you did keep the oval but suffered more losses in the house and senate. In 2014 under the minority leadership of this old gray mare you incurred the second worst defeat in U.S. history.

Then came the 2016 SLAUGHTER, an epic upset both at the top of the ticket and the down ticket. And that is just on the federal level as on the state level you did even WORSE! So once again you put the old gray mare in leadership of the minority. How can you possibly be that stupid? And to top that HUGE blunder off Hillary says she is open to running AGAIN in 2020!

Now I am going to be brutal and blunt with you idiots, not because I like you but its time SOMEBODY pulled your head out of your ass and showed you the sunshine.
I HAVE called you stupid and morons and most often idiots and often thought about the fact you don't seem to learn. At this point I am convinced you CAN'T learn. Dogs, Pigs and cattle CAN learn for God's sake. What does that say about YOU as a person when a f#cking house plant CAN be trained to grow and you CAN'T?

No wonder the Garden of Eden was so perfect, FULL of house plants and not a democrat in sight.

Fury

Last edited:
Jackass even.....:lol:
image.jpeg

Dems lost the POTUS, The FLOTUS, The House, The Senate and the SC. :badgrin:

Fucking losers are still wondering why. :badgrin:

Democrats spent 18 months convinced that hillary had won. The concern, they said, was the Republicans holding on to a rapidly slipping away down ballot.

The delusion is so strong, they can't give it up.

They will try the same old, same old in 2020. That will elect Rs to the state houses and they will try to make every D district 99.99% pure D and every R district about 70% pure R.

Now granted democrats the old gray mare maybe fun to sing around the campfire while you blow the heat off your cocoa and hug your therapy dog but its not worth a damn in office. And that is what you have done not listening to the voters for more then a few years now.

In 2008 you had the oval and BOTH cambers and you drug old gray from her stable and made her leader of the house. And under her watch she lost control, the following election {Obama 2} you did keep the oval but suffered more losses in the house and senate. In 2014 under the minority leadership of this old gray mare you incurred the second worst defeat in U.S. history.

Then came the 2016 SLAUGHTER, an epic upset both at the top of the ticket and the down ticket. And that is just on the federal level as on the state level you did even WORSE! So once again you put the old gray mare in leadership of the minority. How can you possibly be that stupid? And to top that HUGE blunder off Hillary says she is open to running AGAIN in 2020!

Now I am going to be brutal and blunt with you idiots, not because I like you but its time SOMEBODY pulled your head out of your ass and showed you the sunshine.
I HAVE called you stupid and morons and most often idiots and often thought about the fact you don't seem to learn. At this point I am convinced you CAN'T learn. Dogs, Pigs and cattle CAN learn for God's sake. What does that say about YOU as a person when a f#cking house plant CAN be trained to grow and you CAN'T?

No wonder the Garden of Eden was so perfect, FULL of house plants and not a democrat in sight.

Fury
AND FOR ALL THIS BRAGGING YOU MORON, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM IT??? AND BECAUSE YOU WON'T ANSWER, I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU....NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING!!!!

Fury
AND FOR ALL THIS BRAGGING YOU MORON, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM IT??? AND BECAUSE YOU WON'T ANSWER, I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU....NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING!!!!

Trump has not even taken the oath of office and has already been credited with creating or keeping over 50,000 new jobs.

In contrast, Obama passed a stimulus bill that had taxpayers pay out trillions of dollars with the promise of millions of jobs that never materialized.

Nervous?

• Banned

Fury
A real and true chance at change. YOU racist types are out of style.

Fury

Trump has not even taken the oath of office and has already been credited with creating or keeping over 50,000 new jobs.

Nervous?
How did he "create" these jobs,, and which ones are they?

Fury
and keep in mind, we have two Dem Senators that could soon turn Red !!

Fury
A real and true chance at change. YOU racist types are out of style.

Shhh. This continued racist talk is what helped Trump get elected.

Fury

Forum List

Back