DEMON INSPIRED GOD HATERS CONFESS AND REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR HELL IS YOU

MANYSMILES14

Rookie
Aug 19, 2014
DEMON INSPIRED GOD HATERS CONFESS AND REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR HELL IS YOUR ONLY PLACE FOR ALL ETERNITY. YOUR KIND HAS TRIED TO FIGHT AGAINST ALMIGHTY GOD FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS,YOU ARE POOR LOST,BLINDED FOOLS, YOU HATE TRUTH=GOD. OPEN YOUR EYES,THIS WORLD AGE CANNOT LAST MUCH LONGER, MAN HAS REJECTED GOD AND CHOSE EVIL AND THAT EVIL GROWS STRONGER EACH DAY,JESUS IS ABOUT TO RETURN AND DESTROY ALL EVIL AND RESTORE THE EARTH BACK TO PERFECTION!!! PTL.

DEMON INSPIRED GOD HATERS CONFESS AND REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR HELL IS YOUR ONLY PLACE FOR ALL ETERNITY. YOUR KIND HAS TRIED TO FIGHT AGAINST ALMIGHTY GOD FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS,YOU ARE POOR LOST,BLINDED FOOLS, YOU HATE TRUTH=GOD. OPEN YOUR EYES,THIS WORLD AGE CANNOT LAST MUCH LONGER, MAN HAS REJECTED GOD AND CHOSE EVIL AND THAT EVIL GROWS STRONGER EACH DAY,JESUS IS ABOUT TO RETURN AND DESTROY ALL EVIL AND RESTORE THE EARTH BACK TO PERFECTION!!! PTL.
Right on man!!!! If you love others give them the truth.

Hi Gizmo!! Only the little kook Gizmo types in caps, Now take your meds!!

Maybe if you visit churches and soup kitchens more often instead of spending your time registering new emails and usernames on messageboards like a derranged schitzo, you MIGHT get into ypour heaven.

WHY ALLOW SATAN TO USE YOU AS HIS TOOL,FOOL,PUPPET???????? SATAN WILL LAUGH IN YOUR FACE AS YOU DIE!!! BEWARE!

Another sock puppet GISMYS, is there no deception you will not stoop to? Well i am sure it will join your other sock puppets soon. Are you too old and stupid to reaslise this?

i don't understand this. are we too accept Jesus or follow him? Did he tell us to sit and watch and go along with what our countries or companies, leaders are doing or teaching us to do? Did you bomb Iraq afgahistan etc...? did you rob the pensions of your parents, grandparents and neighbors? did you destroy the enviorment for Bush saudi oil barrons wealthly heavens here? did you contribute to all these things or stand against them as he would have? nope? neither did I. I'm ready now to try. how about any of you?

WHY ALLOW SATAN TO USE YOU AS HIS TOOL,FOOL,PUPPET???????? SATAN WILL LAUGH IN YOUR FACE AS YOU DIE!!! BEWARE!

Another sock puppet GISMYS, is there no deception you will not stoop to? Well i am sure it will join your other sock puppets soon. Are you too old and stupid to reaslise this?
ALL WEAPONS USED AGAINST ME WILL FAIL!!!! I HAVE GOD'S PROMISE!!! PTL.
Not true GISMO, but in your own deranged mind i suppose it is. I suspect you will get blocked at the IP level eventually and have to move on to another board you want to destroy.

you can't handle the truth. Jesus didn't give his blood so you could drink it in vain. nor did he give his flesh so you might eat in sin. he asked you to give your blood and flesh for a kingdom of his father God to come to upon us, through us and in us. don't you read the bible?

hey roman, you got 4 bucks? lol. I tried to post my message but they keep taking it down. so I shall sell my soul and quite possibly save yours too for less then 4 dollars. there cheap nowadays I see by all of us who practically gave them away to a corrupt pyramid scheme we were supposed to exodus some ions ago. but you were winning? I know. i saw. now it's time to come home to God and stop beating up on the weak. it only ends badly when our father who art in heaven takes away all our toys and puts us all on time out.

seriously roman. I know they will take this down for selling my soul for prophet, but I see only false profits in our pyramid scheme now idolizing men as Gods or God's gift to this world. seriously we are getting now where but burned this way. come with me. I shall run away a new way and as the new testament wants us to. the only way we can survive as a species and hopefully as people too. Wanna buy my short book i've given you a taste of the poetry for free. it's the ugly part of my message you must see. here's another sample for free.
Schizophrenia

Our modern lives have made us all,
Para”noids”,
Rushing around until we fall,
As skits so frantic,
We’ve become manick,
Depressedants,
With delusions of grandeur,
And suicidal tendencies,
So next time your lives do race,
Your time here embrace,
For in the blink of his eye,