Demonstration of how Trump broke their brain

There are many people whose faith in this county has been badly shaken, seeing how far our standards have fallen.

It's not an easy pill to swallow, knowing that your country is so diseased that such a large part of it would follow a person like this.

Even worse, that so many of our elected "leaders" would sell their soul and sell out the country to run interference for him.

So yeah, this has been a rough period for those of us who thought America was better than this.
If anything surviving what you think was a tyrannical president should strengthen your faith. We will need that restored faith to survive the current administration’s failures.

Of course, you completely missed the point. As I've said about a thousand times, this has never been about him. I'm not hateful like you.

I don't expect you to understand that.
There is nothing in my post that indicates hatred for you. I just point out your obvious hatred for Donald Trump which you have documented in hundreds of posts. "This has never been about him"? BAHAHAHAHAHA :auiqs.jpg:

There is nothing in my post that indicates hatred for you. I just point out your obvious hatred for Donald Trump which you have documented in hundreds of posts. "This has never been about him"? BAHAHAHAHAHA :auiqs.jpg:
In the liberal mind, disagreeing with them is considered hateful .

Forum List

Back