dems 1 republicans 0

It's interesting to note that the left seems to think that decisions by state courts equal political victories but they tend to ignore real political victories such as two democrats kicked out of the state senate in Colorado.
we noticed all right ... many found out too late that they weren't getting their mail in ballot ... come 2014 those two republicans will be voted out... you can take that to the bank ... why I'm I so sure???? like I said, nearly 50% of voting in Colorado is done by mail in ballot ... these people here they are pissed now that they have found out that the republicans pulled a fast one on them ... you can sy bye bye republicans...

Come on Billy. Were you born in 1991? The post is an example of political affiliation trumping logic and history. Gerrymandering is a time honored political tactic. Democrats established a gerrymandered political district in N.C. that was so convoluted that it was laughed at. Now it's all about race and it seems that liberal judges are more concerned in establishing political districts based on the color of a person's skin than a logical geographic area. The radical left is so desperate for a victory while the Obama administration is crumbling that they reach out to a minor judicial decision in the great state of Texas and forget the federal mess as well as grass roots activism that actually tossed out two state senators in Colorado..

when you stop the people ability to vote it isn't being tossed out .. its call cheating to win ... when a party stops mail in ballots and doesn't send information to all those voters that they will not be getting a mail in ballot, i call that cheating to win, not tossed out ... the real test to this will be in 2014 because we have a lot of angry voters that are pissed off ... you can think you won but 2014 will tell the real truth ...

Wendy Davis recently scored a major victory in court—beating a Republican gerrymandering scheme of her Texas Senate district for discriminating against people of color.

What's more, the court ordered the Republican-controlled Texas state government to pay legal bills Davis racked up challenging the gerrymander.

Please join Daily Kos and EMILY'S List in thanking Wendy Davis for bringing a successful lawsuit against the Republican gerrymander in Texas.

The court’s ruling is a testament to the courage and temerity of State Sen. Wendy Davis, who stood up to Texas Attorney General Gregg Abbott and the state Republican leadership to protect the voting rights of all Texas’ citizens.

Wendy Davis is a fighter standing up for the rights of all people, both in the state Senate and in the courtroom.

Please, join Daily Kos and EMILY'S List in thanking Wendy Davis for bringing a successful lawsuit against the Texas Republicans.

Keep fighting,
Rachel Colyer, Daily Kos

Is your butt hurting yet from the responses?

Wendy Davis recently scored a major victory in court—beating a Republican gerrymandering scheme of her Texas Senate district for discriminating against people of color.

How could this be? Repubs keep telling me this doesn't happen and now a judge is seeing the same thing....

Last edited:
The GOP can't win an election without cheating, gerrymandering, and other dirty tricks..

the dems cant win an election without cheating, gerrymandering, and other dirty tricks.

Wait so a judge found Repubs to be cheating and your response is that Dems cant win without cheating? How do you manage to auto forget information that way...Its almost a talent the way you make your parties actions other peoples in 1 post

So tell me how this works. Under obamacare you will need an id to get heathcare. So minorities are gonna die because they cannot get an id? All because of the democrats. Talk about racism. Lol

now this is the stupidest remark I've seen in years ...health care has noting to do with voting ... if you apply for health care you can use your drivers license ...you can use your Student ID ... or your pass port to Identify you ... but to vote none of these will work ...

what the republicans want you to do is go and get a special ID ... that Special ID is for voting only .... you can't use your drivers license, you can't use your student ID, you can't even use your Pass port .... yes we are talking about racism here... because we know that minorities will not vote for republicans ... they know it too ... so they have to make it harder for them to vote ... just like the did here in Colorado by stopping the mail in ballot ...

You're either an idiot or a liar or both. Here in Oklahoma, I have to show a photo ID to vote. It's my drivers license. The black guy and the hispanic guy down the street from my house have to show their's as well........after driving to the polling place.

http://www.ok.gov/elections/Candida...out_Proof_of_Identity_for_Voting_in_Oklahoma/

Last edited:

How could this be? Repubs keep telling me this doesn't happen and now a judge is seeing the same thing....

Cherry picking judges

Cherry picking judges

Its always a conspiracy aint it :cuckoo:

They picked a judge they knew would rule in favor of the dems...IN TEXAS :eusa_boohoo:
They didn't advertise for the Benghazi protest or more people would be there :eusa_boohoo:
And you would be taller and slimmer if the weather was better :eusa_boohoo:

Cherry picking judges

They picked a judge they knew would rule in favor of the dems...IN TEXAS :eusa_boohoo:
They didn't advertise for the Benghazi protest or more people would be there :eusa_boohoo:

Dont need to be a conspiracy. We are talking about a Democrat legislative district. It's hardly a stretch to think they might have a Democrat judge in a Democrat legislative district. You think they filed it in a consevative district?

Cherry picking judges

Dont need to be a conspiracy. We are talking about a Democrat legislative district. It's hardly a stretch to think they might have a Democrat judge in a Democrat legislative district. You think they filed it in a consevative district?

Actually it is a stretch since you have nothing but conjecture.

For someone that always talks about personal responsibility, you sure do think up a ton of ways to avoid being responsible for anything. Its always that someone is doing it to you under the cover of paranoid darkness...Wait!?!? What was that?!?

Cherry picking judges

this is coming from the same poster that started the " white privilege' thread :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Cherry picking judges

this is coming from the same poster that started the " white privilege' thread :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm sure you believe one has something to do with the other :lol:

I'm sure you believe one has something to do with the other :lol:

no, I'm saying you are a hypocrite

The GOP can't win an election without cheating, gerrymandering, and other dirty tricks..

the dems cant win an election without cheating, gerrymandering, and other dirty tricks.

Wait so a judge found Repubs to be cheating and your response is that Dems cant win without cheating? How do you manage to auto forget information that way...Its almost a talent the way you make your parties actions other peoples in 1 post

really !!! you're asking a republican to admit they cheat??? really ??? that's like Glenn beck praying for the country to save us all when in reality he like the republicans here are just a lot of hot air

What's more, the court ordered the Republican-controlled Texas state government to pay legal bills Davis racked up challenging the gerrymander.

Please join Daily Kos and EMILY'S List in thanking Wendy Davis for bringing a successful lawsuit against the Republican gerrymander in Texas.

The court’s ruling is a testament to the courage and temerity of State Sen. Wendy Davis, who stood up to Texas Attorney General Gregg Abbott and the state Republican leadership to protect the voting rights of all Texas’ citizens.

Wendy Davis is a fighter standing up for the rights of all people, both in the state Senate and in the courtroom.

Please, join Daily Kos and EMILY'S List in thanking Wendy Davis for bringing a successful lawsuit against the Texas Republicans.

Keep fighting,
Rachel Colyer, Daily Kos

Is your butt hurting yet from the responses?

have you all notice, republicans seem to be fixated with your butt and what's going in it, or whose puffing on your penis ... talk about perverts

So tell me how this works. Under obamacare you will need an id to get heathcare. So minorities are gonna die because they cannot get an id? All because of the democrats. Talk about racism. Lol

now this is the stupidest remark I've seen in years ...health care has noting to do with voting ... if you apply for health care you can use your drivers license ...you can use your Student ID ... or your pass port to Identify you ... but to vote none of these will work ...

what the republicans want you to do is go and get a special ID ... that Special ID is for voting only .... you can't use your drivers license, you can't use your student ID, you can't even use your Pass port .... yes we are talking about racism here... because we know that minorities will not vote for republicans ... they know it too ... so they have to make it harder for them to vote ... just like the did here in Colorado by stopping the mail in ballot ...

You're either an idiot or a liar or both. Here in Oklahoma, I have to show a photo ID to vote. It's my drivers license. The black guy and the hispanic guy down the street from my house have to show their's as well........after driving to the polling place.

Oklahoma State Election Board - Facts about Proof of Identity for Voting in Oklahoma

I suggest you go an look at the bill they have in north Carolin, or Tex-ass, then you won't be so adamant .... or stupid ... in colorado they ask for a ID too A drivers license is fine ... we aren't talking about Colorado .... we are talking about Oklahoma ... we are talking about Tex-ass ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back