dems 1 republicans 0

Wendy Davis recently scored a major victory in court—beating a Republican gerrymandering scheme of her Texas Senate district for discriminating against people of color.

How could this be? Repubs keep telling me this doesn't happen and now a judge is seeing the same thing....

Cherry picking judges

isn't that the way you republicans always respond to what you don't like ???? its the liberal press is cherry picking judges ... when you don't get your way is like whining like a little wittle school girl

Cherry picking judges

Its always a conspiracy aint it :cuckoo:

They picked a judge they knew would rule in favor of the dems...IN TEXAS :eusa_boohoo:
They didn't advertise for the Benghazi protest or more people would be there :eusa_boohoo:
And you would be taller and slimmer if the weather was better :eusa_boohoo:

Dont need to be a conspiracy. We are talking about a Democrat legislative district. It's hardly a stretch to think they might have a Democrat judge in a Democrat legislative district. You think they filed it in a consevative district?

this was a state law moron... it was passed in the state house and the state senate ... where ever you get this bs about districts, stop going there it was a state judge pay attention ... I guess all the judges in Tex-ass are dems right!!!!

if blacks were gerrymandered from voting why was Obama elected twice? :confused:
easy... there wasn't any voters Id required ... they didn't close the polls at 5:00pm and on sunday ... any more stupid questions

can you prove anyone's vote was suppressed?

any more stupid answers?
are you really this stupid ??? really ??? Florida tried it dems came in and took the law they passed away ... north carlina tried it the dems came in an took that law away ... then the republicans went to the Supreme court and they ruled certain parts of the law out ... forcing every state to be held to the changing of voting regulation ... Tex-ass was first ... they just got shot down ... North carolina is trying the same thing and they too will be shot down ... where the hell have you been ??? oh that's right you head is stuck in your ass again...

easy... there wasn't any voters Id required ... they didn't close the polls at 5:00pm and on sunday ... any more stupid questions

any more stupid answers?
are you really this stupid ??? really ??? Florida tried it dems came in and took the law they passed away ... north carlina tried it the dems came in an took that law away ... then the republicans went to the Supreme court and they ruled certain parts of the law out ... forcing every state to be held to the changing of voting regulation ... Tex-ass was first ... they just got shot down ... North carolina is trying the same thing and they too will be shot down ... where the hell have you been ??? oh that's right you head is stuck in your ass again...

Why don't you provide me with a link of a case where a voter ID law during an election, has led to an actual voter suppression of minorities. Quit your whining and anti up.

Wendy Davis recently scored a major victory in court—beating a Republican gerrymandering scheme of her Texas Senate district for discriminating against people of color.

What's more, the court ordered the Republican-controlled Texas state government to pay legal bills Davis racked up challenging the gerrymander.

Please join Daily Kos and EMILY'S List in thanking Wendy Davis for bringing a successful lawsuit against the Republican gerrymander in Texas.

The court’s ruling is a testament to the courage and temerity of State Sen. Wendy Davis, who stood up to Texas Attorney General Gregg Abbott and the state Republican leadership to protect the voting rights of all Texas’ citizens.

Wendy Davis is a fighter standing up for the rights of all people, both in the state Senate and in the courtroom.

Please, join Daily Kos and EMILY'S List in thanking Wendy Davis for bringing a successful lawsuit against the Texas Republicans.

Keep fighting,
Rachel Colyer, Daily Kos

Link Added Daily Kos Action

"Emily's List" ? Really dude ? What a pussy.

now this is the stupidest remark I've seen in years ...health care has noting to do with voting ... if you apply for health care you can use your drivers license ...you can use your Student ID ... or your pass port to Identify you ... but to vote none of these will work ...

what the republicans want you to do is go and get a special ID ... that Special ID is for voting only .... you can't use your drivers license, you can't use your student ID, you can't even use your Pass port .... yes we are talking about racism here... because we know that minorities will not vote for republicans ... they know it too ... so they have to make it harder for them to vote ... just like the did here in Colorado by stopping the mail in ballot ...

You're either an idiot or a liar or both. Here in Oklahoma, I have to show a photo ID to vote. It's my drivers license. The black guy and the hispanic guy down the street from my house have to show their's as well........after driving to the polling place.

Oklahoma State Election Board - Facts about Proof of Identity for Voting in Oklahoma

I suggest you go an look at the bill they have in north Carolin, or Tex-ass, then you won't be so adamant .... or stupid ... in colorado they ask for a ID too A drivers license is fine ... we aren't talking about Colorado .... we are talking about Oklahoma ... we are talking about Tex-ass ...

You need to pull your head out of your ass and take a deep breath at least once a decade.

Photo ID now required for voting in Texas

A voter will be required to show one of the following forms of photo identification at the polling location before the voter will be permitted to cast a vote:

•Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
•Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
•Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
•Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
•United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
•United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
•United States passport

North Carolina's requirements are virtually the same if you bother to look......which I did.

The issue here is that you listen to the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, MSNBC, Huffpo, etc to "inform" yourself as opposed to going to the states website and learning what the law really states.

Last edited:

any more stupid answers?

Why don't you provide me with a link of a case where a voter ID law during an election, has led to an actual voter suppression of minorities. Quit your whining and anti up.

you are stupid ????? really are you this stupid???? hell don't you read anything ????? I'm not here to prove me wrong you are ... what i wrote was in the 2012 election where the governor of floriday rick Scott sign into law a voters id law ... the AClU came in and shot it down in the courts ... north Carlina tried doing the same thing ... the ACLU went after them ... tex-ass tried the same thing in the 2012 election too and the ACLU shot down their in the courts ... meaning they couldn't suppress the vote... because we liberals took their voters Ids laws down, you idiot ... pull you head out of your ass ...

Last edited:

What's more, the court ordered the Republican-controlled Texas state government to pay legal bills Davis racked up challenging the gerrymander.

Please join Daily Kos and EMILY'S List in thanking Wendy Davis for bringing a successful lawsuit against the Republican gerrymander in Texas.

The court’s ruling is a testament to the courage and temerity of State Sen. Wendy Davis, who stood up to Texas Attorney General Gregg Abbott and the state Republican leadership to protect the voting rights of all Texas’ citizens.

Wendy Davis is a fighter standing up for the rights of all people, both in the state Senate and in the courtroom.

Please, join Daily Kos and EMILY'S List in thanking Wendy Davis for bringing a successful lawsuit against the Texas Republicans.

Keep fighting,
Rachel Colyer, Daily Kos

this pussy is laughing at you ... dude!!! cause we forced the law for voters ID out of tex-ass law

You're either an idiot or a liar or both. Here in Oklahoma, I have to show a photo ID to vote. It's my drivers license. The black guy and the hispanic guy down the street from my house have to show their's as well........after driving to the polling place.

Oklahoma State Election Board - Facts about Proof of Identity for Voting in Oklahoma

I suggest you go an look at the bill they have in north Carolin, or Tex-ass, then you won't be so adamant .... or stupid ... in colorado they ask for a ID too A drivers license is fine ... we aren't talking about Colorado .... we are talking about Oklahoma ... we are talking about Tex-ass ...

You need to pull your head out of your ass and take a deep breath at least once a decade.

A voter will be required to show one of the following forms of photo identification at the polling location before the voter will be permitted to cast a vote:

•United States passport

North Carolina's requirements are virtually the same if you bother to look......which I did.

The issue here is that you listen to the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, MSNBC, Huffpo, etc to "inform" yourself as opposed to going to the states website and learning what the law really states.

guess you did read the article its been pull from TEX-ASS law moron both states some people never learn they just stay stupid like kwc57 does

•United States passport

guess you did read the article its been pull from TEX-ASS law moron both states some people never learn they just stay stupid like kwc57 does

Hey shitforbrains, the law already exists and is in use. Note that I gave you the link to the Texas state website where it explains the existing requirements. NC is the same. They are virtually identical to other states like Oklahoma which oddly enough, Obama and Holder have not gone after. Ponder that. Why some and not others? What is their game. Since many states have existing voter ID laws and make it extremely simple and easy to use existing photo ID's, just how successful do you think their court battles will be on the basis of discrimination? All you article proves is that Obama and Holder are just as stoopid as billyecock. Since it in no way disenfranchises low income or minorities, they will be hard pressed to defeat the laws. But you ride that glitter farting unicorn over the rainbow with Dear Leader and see how far you get with it. Dumbass.

•United States passport

You use an article (and cannot refer to a state without sounding like a moron) and he uses source links to the actual official requirements.

Which one do you think actually qualifies as a valid source? Who really looks like a complete moron here? Just continue drinking the partisan kool-aid – at least that way you provide the world with a little entertainment since you are not going to bother doing anything productive…

Keep fighting,
Rachel Colyer, Daily Kos

this pussy is laughing at you ... dude!!! cause we forced the law for voters ID out of tex-ass law

Okay Nancy.

•United States passport

Hey shitforbrains, the law already exists and is in use. Note that I gave you the link to the Texas state website where it explains the existing requirements. NC is the same. They are virtually identical to other states like Oklahoma which oddly enough, Obama and Holder have not gone after. Ponder that. Why some and not others? What is their game. Since many states have existing voter ID laws and make it extremely simple and easy to use existing photo ID's, just how successful do you think their court battles will be on the basis of discrimination? All you article proves is that Obama and Holder are just as stoopid as billyecock. Since it in no way disenfranchises low income or minorities, they will be hard pressed to defeat the laws. But you ride that glitter farting unicorn over the rainbow with Dear Leader and see how far you get with it. Dumbass.

well dick breath the law you speak of has been repealed ... sucks to be you
BWA HAhahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

•United States passport

You use an article (and cannot refer to a state without sounding like a moron) and he uses source links to the actual official requirements.

Which one do you think actually qualifies as a valid source? Who really looks like a complete moron here? Just continue drinking the partisan kool-aid – at least that way you provide the world with a little entertainment since you are not going to bother doing anything productive…

you look like the moron ... you can find sources anywhere on the web ... my article is currant... where his sources aren't .... that's the difference... I don't expect moron republicans to get it...

well dick breath the law you speak of has been repealed ... sucks to be you
BWA HAhahahahahahahahaha

Well cumstain, you're wrong. My link is to the state's website explaining the EXISTING law. Does it physically hurt to be as stoopid as you are?

you look like the moron ... you can find sources anywhere on the web ... my article is currant... where his sources aren't .... that's the difference... I don't expect moron republicans to get it...

Your article is a fruit?

cur·rant noun \ˈkər-ənt, ˈkə-rənt\ : a small seedless raisin that is used in baking and cooking

: a small red, black, or white berry that is often used in making jams and jellies

Dumbshit.

Forum List

Back