Dems abandon due process as they continue the assault on liberty

They shot and imprisoned protestors in Oregon for.peacefully occupying so called federal buildings.

They shot and imprisoned protestors in Oregon for.peacefully occupying so called federal buildings.
"DeFazio said Bundy and the occupiers should be “vigorously prosecuted” and added that the government should “get much more aggressive against insurrectionists on the radical fringe.”
"Blumenauer said in a separate interview that he told Attorney General Loretta Lynch ...that if there had been quicker action against Cliven Bundy, “We may not have had this situation.”

Oregon Congressman: Malheur Could Have Been Prevented With Earlier Bundy Arrest

"DeFazio said Bundy and the occupiers should be “vigorously prosecuted” and added that the government should “get much more aggressive against insurrectionists on the radical fringe.”
"Blumenauer said in a separate interview that he told Attorney General Loretta Lynch ...that if there had been quicker action against Cliven Bundy, “We may not have had this situation.”

It WOULD NOT even have been an issue if we didn't live under a tyrannical federal government, DeFazio...you damn moron. But you'll advocate for more tyranny instead.

What a piece of trash that guy is.

It WOULD NOT even have been an issue if we didn't live under a tyrannical federal government, DeFazio...you damn moron. But you'll advocate for more tyranny instead.

All dems are scum.

All dems are scum.
Pretty much. All the good ones left a long time ago.

What should concern us all is this issue is so easily solved if Congress on both sides wasn't a bunch of god damned idiots who are bought and paid for by various lobbies.

It's not that fucking difficult, If you want to legally own a gun, get an FBI background check, if you pass, it is no ones business what you own, if you fail, you can't even own a .22.

If you get caught with a firearm and no background check, 10 years in prison.

Renewed every 5 years at a small fee, say $50 just to cover costs.

Allow for flags that can be placed on a person suspending their ability to buy guns under certain circumstances until the FBI can verify IE you were investigated for domestic violence yeah you can't buy guns again until that's investigated.

That is called a deal. No the NRA won't be happy, and no the gun grabbers won't be happy, but who gives a fuck, it actually helps solve the problem without draconian limitations on the rights of people who have done nothing wrong.

What should concern us all is this issue is so easily solved if Congress on both sides wasn't a bunch of god damned idiots who are bought and paid for by various lobbies.

It's not that fucking difficult, If you want to legally own a gun, get an FBI background check, if you pass, it is no ones business what you own, if you fail, you can't even own a .22.

Allow for flags that can be placed on a person suspending their ability to buy guns under certain circumstances until the FBI can verify IE you were investigated for domestic violence yeah you can't buy guns again until that's investigated.

That is called a deal. No the NRA won't be happy, and no the gun grabbers won't be happy, but who gives a fuck, it actually helps solve the problem without draconian limitations on the rights of people who have done nothing wrong.
I agree with this in theory, but my main concern with what you propose is the politicization of the FBI and all other governmental agencies, like we have seen under this sad sack of a president in the WH currently and his justice department labeling returning vets and those critical of the federal government as 'possible domestic terrorists".

I don't trust the feds to not pick and choose who gets to be labeled a possible terrorist threat according to their political ideology and disarming those not in step with the party in power at any given time.

Hopefully that makes sense.

I agree with this in theory, but my main concern with what you propose is the politicization of the FBI and all other governmental agencies, like we have seen under this sad sack of a president in the WH currently and his justice department labeling returning vets and those critical of the federal government as 'possible domestic terrorists".

I don't trust the feds to not pick and choose who gets to be labeled a possible terrorist threat according to their political ideology and disarming those not in step with the party in power at any given time.

I don't trust the government either, but we are already allowing background checks, my proposal merely strengthens the background check and eliminates the need to have one done every single damn time you want to buy a gun. It also heavily penalizes people who choose to ignore that law and get caught.

I don't trust the government either, but we are already allowing background checks, my proposal merely strengthens the background check and eliminates the need to have one done every single damn time you want to buy a gun. It also heavily penalizes people who choose to ignore that law and get caught.
Don't get me wrong, I like the idea and think it would work. There would just need to be some kind of guarantee that it wouldn't be taken advantage of for political reasons to disarm people simply because of political opinions contrary to those in power.

Maybe I'm being a bit overly cautious, but that sort of stuff worries me.

Why in the world would anyone agree to such a thing in order to "get permission" to exercise their rights? I guess you're also a fan of poll taxes to pay for elections, right. If it is a right, you have no right to limit it. We should effectively punish people who misuse their rights, not limit the rights of people who don't. You clothe your tyranny in nice clothing, but it's tyranny none-the-less.

Why in the world would anyone agree to such a thing in order to "get permission" to exercise their rights? I guess you're also a fan of poll taxes to pay for elections, right. If it is a right, you have no right to limit it. We should effectively punish people who misuse their rights, not limit the rights of people who don't. You clothe your tyranny in nice clothing, but it's tyranny none-the-less.

No, but I'm fan of having to provide ID to prove you actually DO have a right to vote.

Dumb shit every right we have is limited, but having to prove you actually are supposed to have that right, is not a limitation.

More liberal "thought"

"Men have the right to use a womens' restroom"
"Gun owner's don't have the right to due process"

Morons
Bahahahaha!

Yeah that's the only response you have b/c you know all too many stupid liberals have espoused EXACTLY that opinion.
false! since transgender people aren't men, to be accurate some of them are, the woman to man type,.you have no real argument.
as to the gun owner bullshit if you are on terrorist a watch list you have given up right to own a firearm
if it's a mistake it can and will be corrected .
i'd much rather err on the side caution and inconvenience a few people for a short time than risk loosing more lives

Forum List

Back