Dems are still attempting to remove Trump from the ballot

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Representative Jamie Raskin, a Maryland Democrat, on Monday said he's working with colleagues on legislation that could bar someone who committed insurrection from holding office.
Raskin made the announcement after the Supreme Court unanimously ruled that former President Donald Trump should appear on the primary ballot in states that have challenged his presidential candidacy.
""I'm working with a number of my colleagues—including [Democratic Representatives] Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Eric Swalwell—to revive legislation...to set up a process by which we could determine that someone who committed insurrection is disqualified by section three of the 14th amendment," Raskin said during an appearance on CNN.

Comment:
What insurrection?
Who has been charged with insurrection?
Who has been convicted of insurrection?
Why can't the Democrats win on the issues?

Representative Jamie Raskin, a Maryland Democrat, on Monday said he's working with colleagues on legislation that could bar someone who committed insurrection from holding office.
Raskin made the announcement after the Supreme Court unanimously ruled that former President Donald Trump should appear on the primary ballot in states that have challenged his presidential candidacy.
""I'm working with a number of my colleagues—including [Democratic Representatives] Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Eric Swalwell—to revive legislation...to set up a process by which we could determine that someone who committed insurrection is disqualified by section three of the 14th amendment," Raskin said during an appearance on CNN.

Comment:
What insurrection?

Do you support baring a person who has committed insurrection from holding office.

Comment:
What insurrection?
Convicted felons shouldn’t be running for office.

Comment:
What insurrection?
The democrats can't win on the issues because OPEN BORDERS is a disaster!

Comment:
What insurrection?
/----/ Pity the poor democRATs. They sure as hell can't run Dementia Joe on his record and keen mind.
1718365301473.png

your comment shows you are delusional and in denial over your being a TRAITOR to your nation, TRAITOR.
AND
When actual issues are discussed MAGATS lose every time.
Joe Biden is the TRAITOR
Biden let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and who knows how many terrorists and criminals.

Joe Biden is a National Security disaster.

The democrats can't win on the issues because OPEN BORDERS is a disaster!
Really?

Describe the "disaster."
Details please.

How many dead?
how many permanently disabled?
what cities destroyed?

Or maybe you just repeat the lies you're told like the puppet you are

Forum List

Back