Dems are very upset with Manchin derailing the BUILD BACK BETTER train

again, Trump didn't lose. you are conflicted with facts.
but he didn't lose. I just explained it to you. Accept that your guy simply didn't win and had to cheat. I laugh at idiots like you who believe a 47 year do nothing 78 year old senator received 25 million more votes than the first black president and 20 million more than the first female candidate. All demofks top shelf positions. Certainly isn't a 47 year white dementia ridden do nothing.
Conservative, we know reality is scary. There’s medication and psychotherapy for this. Say it with me: TRUMP LOST. BIDEN WON. Got it?

Maybe I will ask Mac1958 , because he knows everything about everything

Why dont the dems replace biden with joe manchin in 2024?

If so they might not even have to cheat

Last edited:
Coal Miner's Son Joe is against the climate proposals because he owns a stake in a coal mine so who's he's bullshitting?

Biden has bent over backwards for Coal Miner Joe & to thank him he stabbed him & his own constituents, who are some of the poorest in the country in the back.
He's against the climate proposals because AGW is a con and the provisions in the bill are boondoggles.

Coal Miner's Son Joe is against the climate proposals because he owns a stake in a coal mine so who's he's bullshitting?

Biden has bent over backwards for Coal Miner Joe & to thank him he stabbed him & his own constituents, who are some of the poorest in the country in the back.

While the coal thing plays a big part of why he did what he did, you don't help poor people by enacting tax cuts for the rich.

Biden won. Country lost.

Got it?

You could learn a lot from Byron Donalds.
Nah.

72E5DA5B-D39F-429C-9348-81A03A3B6F18.jpeg

Look how much the demos are backstabbing Manchin. It's hilarious to watch the fake news ramp up on hit pieces against him. Where is that piece of shit @ Lakhota on here? That douche cannot face the music and had to mute me LOL

But you will still go to great lengths to defend your corrupt politicians. That's why they all are corrupt.
not attacking them at EVERY POSSIBLE TURN is not the same as supporting them.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Monday called Sen. Joe Manchin's abrupt rejection of the Democrats' $2.2 trillion climate and social spending bill "an egregious breach of the trust of the president," and said Democratic leadership in Congress should've done more to avoid this scenario.

"A breach of the trust of the President".

Isn't it interesting that ANY DEM who has their own opinions are vilified by the left?

I have noticed a lot of the Democrats who attack Manchin live in very blue states and if they are in the House a very blue district within that state so voting for this stuff holds no risk for them. Manchin on the other hand is in a solid red state where Trump got 68 percent of the vote in the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back