Dems are very upset with Manchin derailing the BUILD BACK BETTER train

Right now the carrot head Psaki is making up lies about how Sleepy joe and Manchin are good friends. LOL jokes on her and Sleepy joe because the other Joe doesn't agree!

So one could then argue that Biden kicked Trumps criminal ass.
he cheated. How many times you need me to explain what took place. Two extra days to create enough illegal ballots after he saw how many extra votes it took. Holy shit, it had to take them two fking extra days. Wow!!!!! Xiden was caught in a landslide.

I wanted trump to veto everything he got for spending.

100%!!!

I wanted him to VETO every spending bill and MAKE Congress put their name on it.

BIG MISTAKE by Trump as we see the disingenuous lefties trying to bash Trump for the debt.

Bullshit. How you like all them Trump judges?

No so well BUT I long ago dismissed the idea that I must vote for a horrible candidate because "judges". Screw that, what is so difficult about nominating a decent person? One that doesn't bend over for wall street and lie us into needless stupid, wasteful wars?

That Trump lost? Ive accepted President Biden. Say it with me. PRESIDENT BIDEN.
yep, he's president. He didn't win it. but yeah, he's president. I think it happened in January. But he didn't win it. Let's just make sure you know what's what.

100%!!!

I wanted him to VETO every spending bill and MAKE Congress put their name on it.

BIG MISTAKE by Trump as we see the disingenuous lefties trying to bash Trump for the debt.

LOL, he signed off on all of it but it's not his fault? LOL

he cheated. How many times you need me to explain what took place. Two extra days to create enough illegal ballots after he saw how many extra votes it took. Holy shit, it had to take them two fking extra days. Wow!!!!! Xiden was caught in a landslide.
Conservatives need cognitive behavioral therapy. They can’t accept that Trump lost. Trump is a twice impeached loser.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Monday called Sen. Joe Manchin's abrupt rejection of the Democrats' $2.2 trillion climate and social spending bill "an egregious breach of the trust of the president," and said Democratic leadership in Congress should've done more to avoid this scenario.

"A breach of the trust of the President".

Isn't it interesting that ANY DEM who has their own opinions are vilified by the left?

why should anyone trust chairman xiden and the demafacist cult? they’ve lied so many times and for decades…at one point before the DNC was taken over by the demafascist they rejected Xiden for his history of lies…now they embrace it

Conservatives need cognitive behavioral therapy. They can’t accept that Trump lost. Trump is a twice impeached loser.
but he didn't lose. I just explained it to you. Accept that your guy simply didn't win and had to cheat. I laugh at idiots like you who believe a 47 year do nothing 78 year old senator received 25 million more votes than the first black president and 20 million more than the first female candidate. All demofks top shelf positions. Certainly isn't a 47 year white dementia ridden do nothing.

Forum List

Back