Dems, Are You Really Arguing That $1,000 Is Nothing To Working Class Families?

Dems are mad because they want to take credit for everything voters receive. Corporate bonuses are completely out of their control. They really hate that.
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage would be better for Labor and our economy.

With Mid-Term elections coming up, are DEMOCRATS REALLY running on the message that lower unemployment, less Americans on Welfare / foodstamps is 'bad' for Americans...a..that the exploding economy and record-setting stock market success is 'bad' for Americans...that bonuses, raises, and more jobs are 'bad' for the Middle Class / Americans...that $1,000 put back in the pockets of Middle Class Americans is 'bad' for America / Americans?

REALLY?

Hey, Dems, Are You Really Arguing That $1,000 Is Nothing To Working Class Families?

“Frankly, if you look at the bonuses, which I haven’t heard of a corporate bonus more than $1,000 so far. Which by the way is taxed, so it’s not $1,000. And then you spread $1,000 over the course of the year – to think of about how much that is – of course they get it all at once. But I’m not sure that $1,000 (which is taxed, taxable) goes very for almost anyone,” said Wassermann Schultz."

(This from the woman, btw, tesponsible for Pakistani spies having illegal access to classified House files and all DNC E-mails, usernames, and passwords...)

No, I don't know ANY Dems who argue that a thousand bucks is "nothing", however every single Dem I DO KNOW, myself INCLUDED, DO ARGUE that the folks who are at the top of the food chain and putting together these morsels are absurdly out of touch with reality.

EXAMPLE:

And the KICKER is, former Goldman Sachs head and Trump economic adviser Gary Cohn claims he is a DEMOCRAT, which, if not an enormous lie, would make him the ONLY Democrat I know of who is that stupid, but more importantly, it also makes him a liar, too. If he's a Dem, I'm Miss Universe. :badgrin:

"If we allow a family to keep another thousand dollars of their income, what does that mean? They can renovate their kitchen, they can buy a new car, they can take their family on vacation, they can increase their lifestyle,"
he said. "That's what our tax plan has to do."

A new car, a remodeled kitchen or a family vacay...imagine someone being so wealthy that they don't even know what these things actually cost, and then pretending that they KNOW what the average American family needs.
I'm well off enough that I don't actually know what my morning snacks from the corner store costs, but I damn sure know what new cars cost. We just bought a new car AND we just remodeled our kitchen last year.

CAR: $79,000
KITCHEN: $43,000

If you want to argue the PERSON (Wasserman-Schultz) instead of the issues, go ahead but your side accuses Dems of attacking Trump all the time and how that's the reason no one respects them.

I just argued the issue.
Trump is not even the problem, he is the SYMPTOM of a much larger problem: weaponized ignorance.

And, the tax cuts were financed and added to the Debt.

It is a bribe

Look workers!
We just gave you an extra $20 a week!

Pay no attention to the $1.5 trillion we borrowed to give to billionaires

[QUOTE="danielpalos, post: 19169875, member: 53092"]
And, the tax cuts were financed and added to the Debt.[/QUOTE]

Call them an 'investment'...that have already paid off, unlike Obama's.

Obama and the Democrats 'invested; in the US by passing and imposing a nearly $1 trillion dollar 'Job Creations' STIMULUS BILL designed to 'create jobs and lowed the unemployment rate.

The Democrats added over 7,000 (SEVEN THOUSAND) pieces of Liberal wet dream tax dollar-wasting pork...thinks like paying to teach alcoholic Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on duty...or financing a study on why a homosexual Argentinian male's sex life was better than a heterosexual American male's was. (I wonder how many American jobs those programs created... :p )

In the end, the Stimulus bill did NOT lower and keep down the unemployment rate, and the CBO reported that each job Obama created / saved - thanks to the nearly $1 trillion ball-busting pork-laden bill - cost the American tax payers approx. $774,000 PER JOB.

Compare that to the Tax reform Bill the GOP and Trump passed. The IMMEDIATE return to the American people / Middle Class was the companies Democrats demonized invested in their people and company by putting hundreds of millions of dollars in raises and bonuses in their employees' (Middle Class Americans) pockets pockets, and created millions of new jobs to put Americans back to work.

WINNER: President Donald Trump

It is a bribe

Look workers!

yet, the right wing blames the left for "bribing" people to vote blue for social services that better promote the general welfare of our Republic.

With Mid-Term elections coming up, are DEMOCRATS REALLY running on the message that lower unemployment, less Americans on Welfare / foodstamps is 'bad' for Americans...a..that the exploding economy and record-setting stock market success is 'bad' for Americans...that bonuses, raises, and more jobs are 'bad' for the Middle Class / Americans...that $1,000 put back in the pockets of Middle Class Americans is 'bad' for America / Americans?

REALLY?

Hey, Dems, Are You Really Arguing That $1,000 Is Nothing To Working Class Families?

“Frankly, if you look at the bonuses, which I haven’t heard of a corporate bonus more than $1,000 so far. Which by the way is taxed, so it’s not $1,000. And then you spread $1,000 over the course of the year – to think of about how much that is – of course they get it all at once. But I’m not sure that $1,000 (which is taxed, taxable) goes very for almost anyone,” said Wassermann Schultz."

(This from the woman, btw, tesponsible for Pakistani spies having illegal access to classified House files and all DNC E-mails, usernames, and passwords...)

I wonder how many Obamaphones you can buy for a $1000.

It is a bribe

Look workers!

yet, the right wing blames the left for "bribing" people to vote blue for social services that better promote the general welfare of our Republic.

Yes

That $20 a week Republicans gave to workers will keep them on the Republican Plantation

It is a bribe

Look workers!

Yes

That $20 a week Republicans gave to workers will keep them on the Republican Plantation
That fifty dollar rebate we got last time the republicans had the White House, didn't go very far.

we still have a lot of debt.

Forum List

Back