🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems avoid Obama like the plague

220px-Positive-pressure_biosafety_suit.jpg

^ Democrat Candidate suiting up to meet Obama

Bush syndrome in the first response lol

Bush syndrome in the 2nd post. Obama syndrome in the 1st.

:thup:
Obama was still president last time I checked. Lemme check again.................

Yup, he's still president and apparently NBC has Obama syndrome eh?

If Obama willingly leaves after his term is finished I will be the most surprised person in the room. I cannot believe he has any intention of ever leaving office. I believe he plans on going down with the ship. Seriously - to discuss Hillary running against Mitt - is such a foreign idea to me - I cannot believe that will ever - ever - ever happen!

If Obama willingly leaves after his term is finished I will be the most surprised person in the room. I cannot believe he has any intention of ever leaving office. I believe he plans on going down with the ship. Seriously - to discuss Hillary running against Mitt - is such a foreign idea to me - I cannot believe that will ever - ever - ever happen!

You have an interesting set of beliefs.

If Obama willingly leaves after his term is finished I will be the most surprised person in the room. I cannot believe he has any intention of ever leaving office.

Don't be absurd. Conservatives said the same thing about Clinton; liberals said the same thing about Bush. The idea is nothing more than paranoia.

If Obama willingly leaves after his term is finished I will be the most surprised person in the room. I cannot believe he has any intention of ever leaving office.

Don't be absurd. Conservatives said the same thing about Clinton; liberals said the same thing about Bush. The idea is nothing more than paranoia.

Oh listen! I am really hoping I am wrong! Truly! I'll have a party and invite the neighbors if I see him leave office but I do not believe he will do it. There is no sign of it. Not even a glimpse!

Note - I do not recall anyone saying that about Clinton but I do recall the Democrats were very concerned that George Bush Jr. would not leave office - I can see why now....

What makes obola leaving office more likely is that his gargantuan wife hates the presiduncey. She's okay with the parties and vacations, but that's as far as it goes. She (and him too) might imagine that they will still enjoy the perks after they leave office. They are bound to be crushingly disappointed. Without the emblem of office they are just another loudmouth, pushy, black couple. If he doesn't leave, he will have the Big Moo to answer to.

Forum List

Back