Dems Begin Alinsky-in-August Offensive

The same exact tactics used during the election, trying to con people into thinking small evil groups are the only ones that oppose Obama the spend master.
These "small evil groups" as you call them have spent $133 MILLION dollars lobbying against healthcare reform just this year. Now why do YOU think they are willing to spend $133 MILLION to stop reform?
Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmmm"...
So why are you and your God trying to destroy these protesters?

The Congress does not need the GOP to pass this legislation.

So, pass it already. Or is it that you can't resist a chance to practice your thuggery?

A prime example of the useful idiot, that we currently call an obamatron.

Equiped with marching orders and false data to present as 'proof' that people like me aern't really people like me!

So, you can't refute this data, but don't want to hear it, so you resort to name calling? Are you SURE you are not a neo-con?

your only data is coming outa your ass when u squat, stop shitting on freedom loving Americans you fucking slave monger

YaYank have you heard of the trail lawyers lobby????? I wonder how much they donate to democrats to keep TORT reform out of the health care debate?? Do you know how many billions of dollars that these frivolous lawsuits cost us in increased medical care?? Do you know that doctors are so afraid of being sued that they will run every unnecessary test on you to keep from being sued?? Do you know how much malpractice insurance our physicians are required to purchase costs?? Do you know that many of our best and brightess people won't go into the medical field because of the exorbidant costs of this malpractice insurance??

DID YOU KNOW THAT OBAMA HAS PLEDGED NOT TO DO ANY TORT REFORM on malpractice legislation. You wanna know why?? He has a bunch of ambulance chasing buddies that donate millions to his and his fellow liberals campaignes. Now you can go chew on that tidbit of information for awhile.

Tell me who is serious about reform, because without tort reform there will be NO reform.

MAYBE ALL the tests they run and precautions taken is WHY our health care here is better than the rest of the world, who does have caps on lawsuits?

if you or your child are extremely ill, DON'T YOU want the doctor to give his ALL to save you or your child?

care

YaYank have you heard of the trail lawyers lobby????? I wonder how much they donate to democrats to keep TORT reform out of the health care debate?? Do you know how many billions of dollars that these frivolous lawsuits cost us in increased medical care?? Do you know that doctors are so afraid of being sued that they will run every unnecessary test on you to keep from being sued?? Do you know how much malpractice insurance our physicians are required to purchase costs?? Do you know that many of our best and brightess people won't go into the medical field because of the exorbidant costs of this malpractice insurance??

DID YOU KNOW THAT OBAMA HAS PLEDGED NOT TO DO ANY TORT REFORM on malpractice legislation. You wanna know why?? He has a bunch of ambulance chasing buddies that donate millions to his and his fellow liberals campaignes. Now you can go chew on that tidbit of information for awhile.

Tell me who is serious about reform, because without tort reform there will be NO reform.

if you or your child are extremely ill, DON'T YOU want the doctor to give his ALL to save you or your child?

care

yes, and i dont want an obamabot standing in the way

They did it with the tea parties too, calling anyone who attended racists, of course they did not shine the light on the black people who attended ours in our little community. Hard to call them racists but they were as opposed to the stimulus bill and all the bailouts as the rest of us.

The spin isn't going to work, the people are on to them.

well the nasty people on MSNBC went a step furthur from racists and called them sexual perverts.. called them "teabaggers" then chortled and snorted and bobbed with malicious glee. :eusa_whistle:

care

yes, and i dont want an obamabot standing in the way

that sounds so infantile/ childish of a response that i don't understand what was meant by it?

who is the obamabot that is standing in your way?

and what is your response to capping lawsuits means REDUCED CARE from your doctor....do you support reduced care via this manner?

care

The same exact tactics used during the election, trying to con people into thinking small evil groups are the only ones that oppose Obama the spend master.

These "small evil groups" as you call them have spent $133 MILLION dollars lobbying against healthcare reform just this year. Now why do YOU think they are willing to spend $133 MILLION to stop reform?

My god!!!! What a dope you are. Try reading the post before sticking your fetid foot into your piehole.

terminally stupid.....quite appropriate in your case VaginaYank

Last edited:

My god!!!! What a dope you are. Try reading the post before sticking your fetid foot into your piehole.

No, that data does show us that these protest are hardly spontaneous, and that the powers that benefit from the current system are fighting for the hearts and minds of the public.

When there's as much money on the table as there is with HC, there is going to be a LOT of people spending big bucks to create "spontaneous" public protest.

The Dems do it, the Reps do it, too.

Let's not pretend that politics isn't a business, shall we?

No, that data does show us that these protest are hardly spontaneous, and that the powers that benefit from the current system are fighting for the hearts and minds of the public.

When there's as much money on the table as there is with HC, there is going to be a LOT of people spending big bucks to create "spontaneous" public protest.

The Dems do it, the Reps do it, too.

Let's not pretend that politics isn't a business, shall we?

when there are pricks in washington trying to force people into a bullshit health scam the act of protest is a simple one. to label your neighbors as liars is pure obamabot asslick syndrome.

you better start thinking about stopping fucking your neighbors over and instead get the fuck out of their way. be a smart boy.

How much does each physician spend on malpractice insurance and who does he pass the cost onto? doyathink? oh,, and how many physicians have stopped practicing because of the cost of mpi? doyathink?

How much does each physician spend on malpractice insurance and who does he pass the cost onto? doyathink? oh,, and how many physicians have stopped practicing because of the cost of mpi? doyathink?

1% of the cost of healthcare is spent on malpractice insurance and lawsuits and settlements combined.

very, very, very little.

they claim though, that they spend billions more on healthcare because doctors are having to dot their i's and cross their t's because they are in fear of a malpractice suit, NOT because they are actually sued....

so my question is:

Isn't this how we WANT IT?

Where we have the most thorough doctors in the world?

better than any of the socialized countries WHO HAVE PUT THE CAP on malpractice suits?

Drugmakers, hospitals and insurers continued to pour millions of dollars into lobbying during the second quarter of this year, hoping to limit the damage to their bottom line as lawmakers and the Obama administration wrangle over landmark health-care legislation.

New disclosure reports that began arriving Monday in Congress showed familiar players at the top of the health-care influence heap, including $6.2 million in lobbying by the dominant Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) and $4 million by the American Medical Association.

Many health companies and associations increased their first-quarter lobbying expenditures, sometimes dramatically. The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association upped its lobbying expenditures by a full million, to 2.8 million dollars in the second quarter; GlaxoSmithKline's spending jumped from $1.8 million to $2.3 million; Novartis grew from $1.4 million to $1.8 million; and Metlife Group reported $1.7 million, up nearly 50 percent. Allstate, which spent less than $900,000 on lobbying through March, boosted its spending to more than $1.5 million from April to June.

Others simply kept up the pace, including Johnson & Johnson at $1.6 million and America's Health Insurance Plans and Bayer Corp. both approaching $2 million in spending from April to June. The AMA has spent a total of $8.2 million on lobbying through June of this year.

Final aggregate numbers are likely a day or two away as reports continue to trickle in and get tallied by journalists and watchdog groups. But the data so far suggest that the second quarter has a good chance of reaching a new high for the health-care lobby. The industry already set records from January to March, when health-care firms and their lobbyists spent money at the rate of $1.4 million a day.

There were a few surprising examples of declines, however, most notably PhRMA, which reported spending about $700,000 less than it did in the first quarter. But consider that PhRMA spent $8.6 million in the first half of 2008 -- just two thirds of what they've spent so far this year.

It's called Google. Check it out sometime, so I don't have to do all of your research for you.

Drugmakers, hospitals and insurers continued to pour millions of dollars into lobbying during the second quarter of this year, hoping to limit the damage to their bottom line as lawmakers and the Obama administration wrangle over landmark health-care legislation.

New disclosure reports that began arriving Monday in Congress showed familiar players at the top of the health-care influence heap, including $6.2 million in lobbying by the dominant Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) and $4 million by the American Medical Association.

Many health companies and associations increased their first-quarter lobbying expenditures, sometimes dramatically. The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association upped its lobbying expenditures by a full million, to 2.8 million dollars in the second quarter; GlaxoSmithKline's spending jumped from $1.8 million to $2.3 million; Novartis grew from $1.4 million to $1.8 million; and Metlife Group reported $1.7 million, up nearly 50 percent. Allstate, which spent less than $900,000 on lobbying through March, boosted its spending to more than $1.5 million from April to June.

Others simply kept up the pace, including Johnson & Johnson at $1.6 million and America's Health Insurance Plans and Bayer Corp. both approaching $2 million in spending from April to June. The AMA has spent a total of $8.2 million on lobbying through June of this year.

Final aggregate numbers are likely a day or two away as reports continue to trickle in and get tallied by journalists and watchdog groups. But the data so far suggest that the second quarter has a good chance of reaching a new high for the health-care lobby. The industry already set records from January to March, when health-care firms and their lobbyists spent money at the rate of $1.4 million a day.

There were a few surprising examples of declines, however, most notably PhRMA, which reported spending about $700,000 less than it did in the first quarter. But consider that PhRMA spent $8.6 million in the first half of 2008 -- just two thirds of what they've spent so far this year.

It's called Google. Check it out sometime, so I don't have to do all of your research for you.

Google this, "...empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible"

And you thought Fascism ended when Hitler ate a bullet in the bunker.

And you thought Fascism ended when Hitler ate a bullet in the bunker.

Right back to the fear mongering, I see.....good grief you people are so predictable.

If this "...empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible" doesn't terrify you and make you fear for the safety of your parents, aunt, uncles and grandparents, you're not paying any attention

If this "...empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible" doesn't terrify you and make you fear for the safety of your parents, aunt, uncles and grandparents, you're not paying any attention

No, it simply means I am not scared of EVERYTHING the way you neo-cons are. You think there is a boogey-man around every corner. What a sad and pathetic life you must lead, being afraid ALL of the time.

Go find a grown up, hopefully there's one near you who can read English, and have them read my sig line to you.

I don't watch Glen Beck

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible." -- Obama own Dr. Mengele Ezekiel Emanuel

I don't have access to Beck's program script, but what you just wrote is almost verbatim from his show today. Coincidence? I think not. Unless ALL of you neo-cons, including Beck, get your daily talking points from some centrl think tank? By the way, do you have any idea how long ago Ezekiel wrote that? And why?

hahahahahaha now this is funny. You go accusing someone of taking Becks talking points and it just so happens your the only one out of the two that acually watches Beck.

hahahahahaha now this is funny. You go accusing someone of taking Becks talking points and it just so happens your the only one out of the two that acually watches Beck.

It is good to know what the enemy is up to, wouldn't you agree? Besides, it makes one more educated to listen to ALL sides and then make a judgement. Do you disagree?

It is good to know what the enemy is up to, wouldn't you agree? Besides, it makes one more educated to listen to ALL sides and then make a judgement. Do you disagree?

Ever since I ran a poll and gave the three choices for a new Obama middle name since Hussein was so darn offensive (the choice were: bin, Milhous and Adolph) I've become convinced that talk radio has people on staff to monitors my posts and feed it to Sean, Beck, Levin, et. al.

Forum List

Back