Dems can kiss the Senate good bye.

Um...not if the GOP continues their inane Bengazi frenzy and all their negativity without offering ANYTHING Positive that's viable...
all that gerrymandering and fear tactics will not work if they have nothing to offer that actually improves things...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You mean like letting people keep their doctor.

Got it.

If we don't reach out sincerely to women and minorities, the Dems will first ungerrymander the states then gerrymander than in their favor.

I think most americans have

Correct.

That's why we have the house and are going to get the senate.

one million more votes were cast for house dems than house republicans in the last congressional election.

you only have the house because it was gerrymandered to death.

and THAT is why you can't win national elections.

I really don't care about national elections at this point. The senate is state elections and you can't gerrymander that (or has anyone explained that to your tiny little hack mind ?).

All you need do is look at the RCP election map to realize that the democrats are in real trouble.

And, BTW: We have pretty much kicked your asses in state house races. You know...govenorships. I'll bet you think those are gerrymandered too.

Correct.

That's why we have the house and are going to get the senate.

You gerrymandered a House and have yet to take the Senate in eight years

Cry all you want.

Things are looking up for the right.

Not only will there be more republicans, but the overall nature of the senate will be more right wing.

You have been bragging about taking the Senate for eight years. You haven't done it yet

Talk to me when you have actually done something

You gerrymandered a House and have yet to take the Senate in eight years

Cry all you want.

Things are looking up for the right.

Not only will there be more republicans, but the overall nature of the senate will be more right wing.

You have been bragging about taking the Senate for eight years. You haven't done it yet

Talk to me when you have actually done something

Please show me where I've been bragging for eight years.

I'll remind your sorry ass once again that you were expected to hold the house for ten years after 2008 and lost it in two. You didn't just lose it....you were slaughtered.

Oh....I know, that was because of Bush.

Democraps in NC, CO and LA are in big trouble because of obamacare, keystone and all the other shit going on.

They can't promise the voters Obama is going to save them money, cure AIDS, walk on water....because everyone knows they are full of shit.

6 months before an election, I am not going to make a prediction like that. Too much can happen before the elections.

I can. The Leftytoons have everything they need to win. If they don't it is totally their fault.

Meanwhile, Sam Brownback and Mitch McConnell are having some serious early troubles in their races.

I smell a wave of protest at the ballot box for anyone who is already serving. I don't think it's even political this year; all the polls are telling us that if you're an incumbent, the electorate is sick and tired of you.

That'll be good for both parties in some areas, but I think it hurts the Republicans a little more because guys like Brownback and McConnell should be 30 points ahead the whole year, not up by 2 and then down by 2.

Um...not if the GOP continues their inane Bengazi frenzy and all their negativity without offering ANYTHING Positive that's viable...
all that gerrymandering and fear tactics will not work if they have nothing to offer that actually improves things...

Got it.
Ur clearly either:
A dependent who has no idea of how insurance companies have been limiting access to specific "panels" of docs based on how much a subscriber and/or employer pay into a particular plan.....for decades well before the ACA ...some of the cheapest don't even allow docs for mental health...funneling folks to cheaper Master's level counselors and social workers. Then there r HMOs...which control access to all medical personnel...
Or:
U have been completely ignorant of the nature of ur health insurance coverage for years.
"Being able to choose ur own doctor" has been a myth ever since I've been in private practice ...and that's over 20 years...unless u have one of those "cadillac plans" reserved for the well heeled and Congress.
At least the ACA enables medical services for all Americans who agree to participate...and prevents them from being dropped for serious illness or just to improve some CEOs "bottom line".
WAKE UP
Stop just "drinking the koolaid", repeating GOP talking points, ... and THINK

Last edited:

Got it.
Ur clearly either:
A defendant who has no idea of how insurance companies have been limiting access to specific "panels" of docs based on how much a subscriber and/or employer pay into a particular plan.....for decades well before the ACA ...some of the cheapest don't even allow docs for mental health...funneling folks to cheaper Master's level counselors and social workers. Then there r HMOs...which control access to all medical personnel...
Or:
Ur have completely ignorant of the nature of ur health insurance coverage for years.
"Being able to choose ur own doctor" has been a myth ever since I've been in private practice ...and that's over 20 years...unless u have one of those "cadillac plans" reserved for the well heeled.
At least the ACA enables medical services for all Americans who agree to participate...and prevents them from being dropped for serious illness or just to improve some CEOs "bottom line".
WAKE UP

YAWN
obama's lemming horde has lots of excuses for the failure of their health care "reform"

statements are worthless, bedowin, until we take the Senate from the Dems

then let's see what we can do

If you like what the Republicans accomplished in the House....vote for them in the Senate

Got it.
Ur clearly either:
A defendant who has no idea of how insurance companies have been limiting access to specific "panels" of docs based on how much a subscriber and/or employer pay into a particular plan.....for decades well before the ACA ...some of the cheapest don't even allow docs for mental health...funneling folks to cheaper Master's level counselors and social workers. Then there r HMOs...which control access to all medical personnel...
Or:
Ur have completely ignorant of the nature of ur health insurance coverage for years.
"Being able to choose ur own doctor" has been a myth ever since I've been in private practice ...and that's over 20 years...unless u have one of those "cadillac plans" reserved for the well heeled.
WAKE UP

YAWN
obama's lemming horde has lots of excuses for the failure of their health care "reform"

Actually... U r part of the "lemming horde" since u ignore facts and just unthinkingly follow the rest over the cliff of ignorance...inanely muttering insults when u have nothing to counter factual arguments...from a doc WHO HASHAD DECADES OF EXPERIENCE with the insurance industry yet..
Pathetic

Last edited:
Ur clearly either:
Or:
WAKE UP

YAWN

Actually... U r part of the "lemming horde" since u ignore facts and just unthinkingly follow the rest over the cliff of ignorance...inanely muttering insults when u have nothing to counter factual arguments...from a doc WHO HASHAD DECADES OF EXPERIENCE with the insurance industry yet..
Pathetic

YAWN. ranting abotu insurance companies wont make your MESSIAH LESS OF A FAILURE

Forum List

Back