Dems Demand 10 Years of Trump's Financials

Maybe it's all the income from his unicorn selling business.
Unicorns named Vlad and Felix, maybe?
From July, 2017:

A Russian Mobster Built Trump SoHo Into Putin’s Money Laundering Racket

"The Trump Organization’s business partnership with Russian mobster Felix Sater — turned FBI informant — unraveled at the start of this decade when the Trump SoHo collapsed into a pile of "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">fraud, contract and "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">foreclosure lawsuits.

"Now Sater is switching sides once again, agreeing to cooperate with plaintiffs in a massive money laundering probe.

"The Trump SoHo lawsuits aren’t just a matter of commercial interest.

"Special counsel Robert Mueller "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">is reportedly looking into Trump’s international money laundering connections and "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">links with Russian operatives as a means of accepting a Russian payoff."
... and still no Russian connection
Where did you get that idea?
05-collusion-map.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...team-trump-and-russia/?utm_term=.c764514f7190
A whole lot of dots... so few connections
Maddow Has 15 Questions for 'The Barr Report' --- 'We Do Not Have the Mueller Report' | Breitbart

Because Muller likes to see Maddow cry.

From July, 2017:

"The Trump Organization’s business partnership with Russian mobster Felix Sater — turned FBI informant — unraveled at the start of this decade when the Trump SoHo collapsed into a pile of "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">fraud, contract and "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">foreclosure lawsuits.

"Now Sater is switching sides once again, agreeing to cooperate with plaintiffs in a massive money laundering probe.

"Special counsel Robert Mueller "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">is reportedly looking into Trump’s international money laundering connections and "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">links with Russian operatives as a means of accepting a Russian payoff."
05-collusion-map.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...team-trump-and-russia/?utm_term=.c764514f7190
Maddow Has 15 Questions for 'The Barr Report' --- 'We Do Not Have the Mueller Report' | Breitbart

Maddow with the Man-Cut crying is a reason in itself. They spent half a day in stunned silence...lips aquiver with watery eyes...before perking up and chorusing “we don’t have the whole report”. All in unison...almost as if they operate on talking points? These people never deviate from the party line.

What "different standards" are Democrats demanding when they use their constitutional authority to monitor possible crimes of the Executive Branch?

Democrats request 10 years of Trump's finances from tax firm

"The request came from House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings, D-Md., who asked for copies of Trump's financial documents stemming from 2009 to 2019 from tax firm Mazars USA. The request follows testimony from Trump's former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen, who alleged that the president had inflated and deflated his worth."

Are you saying anyone accused of a crime has a right to demand her accusers first establish they have never committed a similar offence BEFORE an investigation begins?

who alleged that the president had inflated and deflated his worth."

Oh no!!! Inflated and deflated his worth!!!

DURR

DURR
Would you care more if he was still a Democrat?
seven_springs_valuation_chart_crop.jpg

Trump's alleged financial fraud creates an important new vulnerability

My house is worth $1 trillion!! True story.

What law did I break?

What law did I break?
lead_720_405.jpg

In Their Own Words: 30 Donald Trump Supporters Explain Their Views

You're not going to explain the law I broke?
That's disappointing.
That's disappointing.
You're as honest as Trump?
GettyImages-484797712W.jpg

Taibbi: Russiagate Happened Because We Never Faced Why Trump Won – Rolling Stone

DURR

DURR

What law did I break?

What law did I break?
lead_720_405.jpg

That's disappointing.
That's disappointing.

Taibbi: Russiagate Happened Because We Never Faced Why Trump Won – Rolling Stone

What are you scared of?

From July, 2017:

05-collusion-map.jpg

91a91752acba39b6e6d8fbe500da95417e779828880b220c6a84ebae5c699451.jpg

Maddow with the Man-Cut crying is a reason in itself. They spent half a day in stunned silence...lips aquiver with watery eyes...before perking up and chorusing “we don’t have the whole report”. All in unison...almost as if they operate on talking points? These people never deviate from the party line.
This will be the new cry ringing throughout Libtardia: We DEMAND THE UNREDACTED REPORT!!! Barr just stated he will release a redacted version of the report in April. Get ready for the trumpet calls from CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, the NYTimes and all the rest of the Libtardian spew faucets.

What law did I break?

What law did I break?
lead_720_405.jpg

That's disappointing.
That's disappointing.

What are you scared of?
What are you scared of?
51FkqXrhmeL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...6e177f3081c_story.html?utm_term=.d68ee09e9d30

DURR

DURR

What law did I break?

What law did I break?
lead_720_405.jpg

That's disappointing.
That's disappointing.

And thanks for the article. I like it when a liberal explains how most liberals are idiots.

What law did I break?

What law did I break?
lead_720_405.jpg

That's disappointing.
That's disappointing.

What are you scared of?
What are you scared of?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...6e177f3081c_story.html?utm_term=.d68ee09e9d30

Are you going to admit you lied? Or just whine some more?

This will be the new cry ringing throughout Libtardia: We DEMAND THE UNREDACTED REPORT!!! Barr just stated he will release a redacted version of the report in April. Get ready for the trumpet calls from CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, the NYTimes and all the rest of the Libtardian spew faucets.

They'll just keep moving the goal posts. Probably end up complaining about the font size.

Second Barr letter 3/29/19:

Google Docs - create and edit documents online, for free.

"As we have discussed, I share your desire to ensure that Congress and the public have the opportunity to read the Special Counsel's report. We are preparing the report for release, making the redactions that are required.

"The Special Counsel is assisting us in this process.

"Specifically, we are well along in the process of identifying and redacting the following: (1) material subject to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) that by law cannot be made public; (2) material the intelligence community identifies as potentially compromising sensitive sources and methods; (3) material that could affect other ongoing matters, including those that the Special Counsel has referred to other Department offices; and (4) information that would unduly infringe on the personal privacy and reputational interests of peripheral third parties."

Are you confusing me with a Republican?
Why do support a president who lies as often as Trump?

tl-1.png

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Are you one of Trump's Chumps?

What law did I break?

What law did I break?
lead_720_405.jpg

That's disappointing.
That's disappointing.

And thanks for the article. I like it when a liberal explains how most liberals are idiots.
1e0f51136d6b1c7b98ddfc12f83c52a2.jpg

From July, 2017:

05-collusion-map.jpg

Only morons respect Rachel mad cow

That's disappointing.
That's disappointing.

What are you scared of?
What are you scared of?

tl-1.png

Nope, you're just a dope who feels my claim, "my house is worth $1 trillion" is fraud.

What law did I break?

What law did I break?
lead_720_405.jpg

That's disappointing.
That's disappointing.

So Trump is my president and your king......good to know.

From July, 2017:

05-collusion-map.jpg

What are your answers to Rachel's questions?

"Maddow deemed Barr’s letter 'The Barr Report' and spent a good portion of her program explaining the 15 questions she had about the report.

"Questions as follows:

1. Why did Mueller not decide on obstruction of justice?

2. Did Mueller expect Barr to decide on obstruction?

3. Should Barr have decided on obstruction?"
moroninchief_x1900.jpg

Opinion | Donald Trump and His Team of Morons

tl-1.png

Nope, you're just a dope who feels my claim, "my house is worth $1 trillion" is fraud.
5b7ec83663229.image.jpg

What do you see when you look in a mirror?
20160312_trumprallyuic_09.jpg

Forum List

Back