Dems demanding longer unemployment coverage

Good.

Thanks to Republican/Conservative policies, it's taking much longer to find a job.

That "trickle thing" was a fucking disaster.

So what is the longest anyone can be unemployed under this new concept.

If you stack on the already extended benefits.

Are you pricks really that stupid or are you just lined up for a handout ?

Conservatives either blame Obama for the unemployed, or blame the unemployed for being unemployed.

Either way the GOP gets a free pass for the continuing effects of the Bush Recession.

I really don't see a reason to work...

we can go on the Obama/Progressive/Democrats gravy train

the hell with a job

we can just suckle off the TAXPAYERS

Last edited:
Good.

Thanks to Republican/Conservative policies, it's taking much longer to find a job.

That "trickle thing" was a fucking disaster.

1) You are not OWED a job
2) You are not OWED anything for not having a job
3) It is up to you to obtain the skills that entice businesses to want to hire you
4) It is up to you to do what is necessary to get the job
5) If you have to work a job that you believe is beneath you until you get a better job, so be it
6) If you have to work 3 jobs that you believe are beneath you until you get a better job, so be it
7) If you have to move to get a job, so be it

You whiners and your willingness to buy off other whiners

Conservatives either blame Obama for the unemployed, or blame the unemployed for being unemployed.

Either way the GOP gets a free pass for the continuing effects of the Bush Recession.

so when does Obama and his crew start taking the blame for shit happening?....

I guess the far left forgets that the conservatives were out spoken against Bush on his spending.

After the run out of former presidents to blame??

I bet that Bush will be blamed in the 2016 elections by the far left candidate.
I bet Bush will be blamed in 2020 elections by the far left candidate.

So much liberal fail in this country now. Watching their party eat its own tail is quite entertaining

See?

That's the problem with you guys.

You break shit.

Then you whine like little girls when people start to fix things.

See?

That's the problem with you libtards.

You fuck things up.

Then you want to blame everyone else why things are fucked up, instead of taking some responsibility.

So much liberal fail in this country now. Watching their party eat its own tail is quite entertaining

I didn't realize that Bush and all Republicans who voted for his UE benefit extension are 'liberals'

Bush signs bill to extend unemployment benefits - Nov. 21, 2008

President Bush signed legislation Friday to extend unemployment insurance benefits nationwide, his spokeswoman Dana Perino said.

The Unemployment Extension Act of 2008 passed with overwhelming support in the Senate on Thursday. It calls for extending benefits by at least seven weeks in every state, and by 13 weeks in states with unemployment rates of at least 6%.

I didn't realize that Bush and all Republicans who voted for his UE benefit extension are 'liberals'

President Bush signed legislation Friday to extend unemployment insurance benefits nationwide, his spokeswoman Dana Perino said.

The Unemployment Extension Act of 2008 passed with overwhelming support in the Senate on Thursday. It calls for extending benefits by at least seven weeks in every state, and by 13 weeks in states with unemployment rates of at least 6%.

Did not realize that you were so goddamn ignorant... to the level that you cannot realize that Bush was not a fiscal conservative and that conservatives spoke out against his fiscal stupidity

So the libs didn't realize they were voting for Bush again when they voted for Obama..

how sweet is that

Hope and change baby

Last edited:

After they've been given long enough to fix the Bush Recession and all his other clusterf___s.

Bet? Why bet? Betting means there is some doubt as to the outcome.

I know he will be blamed. And rightly so.

And you know what else? It's gonna work for the Dems. :lol:

The Bush Presidency WAS THAT FU__ING BAD, YOU OAFISH CONSERVATIVES TW_TBALLS.

You conservatives war monkeys just get busy nominating whoever the Dems are gonna equate with being the next George Dumbya Bush. Don't waste our time like you did last time.

The first part of your statement has already happened, the problem is Reid tabled all those in the senate so there will be no vote. Please understand it is your side (the far left) that is hampering real job growth.

Kosh, stop it now.

No, we did not. ACA is law and not going anywhere except forward.

The sooner we accept that, the better we can campaign in 2014 for the GOP.

If you choose to still believe in the far left religion even though it has been debunked then that is your choice, a wrong choice at that.

You are a far right reactionary in delusion if you believe what you are saying. We have lost three straight elections on ending ACA. That is not going to change.

After they've been given long enough to fix the Bush Recession and all his other clusterf___s.
so, that will be never...they've has SIX frikken years already, stole almost a Trillion dollars from us and it did, Nothing and we have no idea where it went

but wonderful to know..the man and his party are worthless

And who was in Control of that Congress in 2008?

Bet? Why bet? Betting means there is some doubt as to the outcome.

I know he will be blamed. And rightly so.

And you know what else? It's gonna work for the Dems. :lol:

The Bush Presidency WAS THAT FU__ING BAD, YOU OAFISH CONSERVATIVES TW_TBALLS.

You conservatives war monkeys just get busy nominating whoever the Dems are gonna equate with being the next George Dumbya Bush. Don't waste our time like you did last time.

Oh my the far left stupidity knows no bounds.

Forum List

Back