Dems demanding longer unemployment coverage

A popular Dem demand, coming back in the ongoing budget negotiations. They want to continue to fund unemployment benefits for ever longer periods. The "reasoning" here is that unemployment insurance is a stimulus.
So we're being asked to believe that paying people not to work will result in more people working.
ANyone else think there's a problem here?

Its at 99 weeks.

How bad is UE that they have to keep the bribes going and going?

Kosh, stop it now.

No, we did not. ACA is law and not going anywhere except forward.

The sooner we accept that, the better we can campaign in 2014 for the GOP.

If you choose to still believe in the far left religion even though it has been debunked then that is your choice, a wrong choice at that.

You are a far right reactionary in delusion if you believe what you are saying. We have lost three straight elections on ending ACA. That is not going to change.

Yes the far left lost the house due to Obamacare.

However the far left Obama drones only know propaganda and talking points.

I bet that Bush will be blamed in the 2016 elections by the far left candidate.
I bet Bush will be blamed in 2020 elections by the far left candidate.

Bet? Why bet? Betting means there is some doubt as to the outcome.

I know he will be blamed. And rightly so.

And you know what else? It's gonna work for the Dems. :lol:

The Bush Presidency WAS THAT FU__ING BAD, YOU OAFISH CONSERVATIVES TW_TBALLS.

You conservatives war monkeys just get busy nominating whoever the Dems are gonna equate with being the next George Dumbya Bush. Don't waste our time like you did last time.
Well that didn't take long.

If you choose to still believe in the far left religion even though it has been debunked then that is your choice, a wrong choice at that.

You are a far right reactionary in delusion if you believe what you are saying. We have lost three straight elections on ending ACA. That is not going to change.

The GOP House lost seats as did the Senate.

Your irrelevance is showing. It is only natural that the far right reactionaries are frothing heading into the 2014 as did the democrat conservatives in the 1970s.

You can see the end of your influence in America.

And Diamond Dave, who had nothing to offer, put words in my mouth that I did not say or infer.

Yes, the far right is collapsing.

Last edited:
Exchange not extending the benefits for working on a budget?

everyone works on a budget, except the dems and obie. They seem to think they are immune to financial realities. Only a complete moron would think reducing benefits isn't part of the budget. You aren't really exchanging anything here. Work on the budget first, the rest will fall into place.

Kosh, stop it now.

No, we did not. ACA is law and not going anywhere except forward.

The sooner we accept that, the better we can campaign in 2014 for the GOP.

Your irrelevance is showing. It is only natural that the far right reactionaries are frothing heading into the 2014 as did the democrat conservatives in the 1970s.

It never takes long for you to expose your far left agenda.

The reactionaries are conservatives extreme

Who get stomped by the GOP mainstream

AzMike, you sound just as silly as the con dems in the 1970s

Your run is ovah

You conservatives war monkeys just get busy nominating whoever the Dems are gonna equate with being the next George Dumbya Bush. Don't waste our time like you did last time.

Hey, Dems just need to know as soon as possible who they're gonna "morph" into George W. Bush in campaign ads for 2016, so the sooner you choose, the better. thanks.

And Diamond Dave, who had nothing to offer, put words in my mouth that I did not say or infer.

Yes, the far right is collapsing.

So... exchanging the benefits (more spending) for working on a budget (where the GOP has already tried to cut spending with the DEMs saying no)... hence the negotiation or 'working on' that you would want would be to give to the dems, some of what they want (either tax increases or more spending on ttheir programs)

You indeed inferred exactly what I stated

Idiot

The reactionaries are conservatives extreme

Who get stomped by the GOP mainstream

AzMike, you sound just as silly as the con dems in the 1970s

Your run is ovah
I find the term reactionary you left wing idiots throw out there as a pathetic word you don't understand but it showed up in the DNC talking points so you run with it.

Like somehow we aren't supposed to react against the government taking over our entire healthcare system, not getting to keep our insurance if we like it...period, not being able to keep our doctors...period, not even being able to pay the same price for our coverage let alone not getting a $2500 savings. But you want people to not react to this. Don't react for f*ck sakes! That makes you reactionary! And we certainly don't want to be reactionary when being butt f*cked by the liberals in government now do we?

I think as the next year passes you will see a whole lot of people reacting to this piece of shit law. Or dare I say they become reactionaries? Actually reacting to the law you want them to just sit down and deal with is probably in their best interest. React away people, be reactuaries and put this pile of crap law in the grave.

Hey, Dems just need to know as soon as possible who they're gonna "morph" into George W. Bush in campaign ads for 2016, so the sooner you choose, the better. thanks.

In order for that to be true you would have to hide the miserable failure of obie from any future consideration. The latest and greatest failure of a human being has been obie. Bar none, no competition unless going back to Carter. Ultimate failure in every aspect of a presidency.

In order for that to be true you would have to hide the miserable failure of obie from any future consideration. The latest and greatest failure of a human being has been obie. Bar none, no competition unless going back to Carter. Ultimate failure in every aspect of a presidency.

Riiiiiight. That's what we heard before 2012 too.

Listen, conservatives need to realize how bad Bush was. He was terrible. Whoever the GOP nominates, Democrats are going to brand them as "the next George W Bush", and it's going to work in the Dem's favor.

You can try to do that as well with Obama and the Dems' nominee, but's it will flop. There just aren't enough neo-confederate Americans out there for you. Boo hoo.

The Dems want to stress the tax payers out even more. It's not the wealthy that pay for the ideas coming out of Washington, it's those working 40 hours a week.

Dems are not consistent with their ideas. On one hand, they want extended unemployment and higher minimum wages, on the other hand they want to cut military pay and benefits. Many military already make less than minimum. And when the budget debate is on, it's military that is threatened with no paychecks. As usual, Dems hate the military so much that they are willing to kick them when they're down, but promise the sun and moon to their voters.

Last edited:
Conservatives either blame Obama for the unemployed, or blame the unemployed for being unemployed.

Either way the GOP gets a free pass for the continuing effects of the Bush Recession.

so when does Obama and his crew start taking the blame for shit happening?....

After they've been given long enough to fix the Bush Recession and all his other clusterf___s.

so in the meantime if he attempts to fix something and makes it worse....its still Bushes fault....in the meantime if he extends something Bush did and things are still getting worse....its still Bushes fault.....in the meantime if he does nothing about stuff that Bush did ....its still Bushes fault.....the guy is in his second term Cheese.....i think some of the shitty things that are happening Obama and company have to take some blame for....

Forum List

Back