Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

They are in Trump's budget. Too bad we won't pass that piece of crap.
I’m sure a year ago they would have laughed at us if we said trump would try to defund the special Olympics but he did try. He backed down eventually but he tried.

Why wouldn’t republicans try to cut or kill social security? They admit they don’t like the program..

I suspect they’ll deny until they do it.
So much stupid in this post....
That’s all you got WEAK
Social Security is insolvent idiot.

Millennials will be lucky to get a dime of it when we paid a lot more than a dime into it.

Meanwhile Democrats actually are cutting social security while you idiots are watching the Republicans do absolutely nothing.

See what I mean? You've been ready to steal my retirement for decades you idiot.
It’s MY investment, moron.

That is why it is called an entitlement. It is just a much longer term tax return.

I’m sure a year ago they would have laughed at us if we said trump would try to defund the special Olympics but he did try. He backed down eventually but he tried.

Why wouldn’t republicans try to cut or kill social security? They admit they don’t like the program..

That’s all you got WEAK

Millennials will be lucky to get a dime of it when we paid a lot more than a dime into it.

Meanwhile Democrats actually are cutting social security while you idiots are watching the Republicans do absolutely nothing.

See what I mean? You've been ready to steal my retirement for decades you idiot.

That is why it is called an entitlement. It is just a much longer term tax return.
Yeah let's go back to 70% of the elderly being in poverty... And poor houses and potters fields and just basically all kinds of suffering for most people. Brilliant idea, brainwashed functional moron. Meanwhile the AARP says the Social Security funding crisis is the biggest myth going. And you people have a lot of them. Absolute idiocy....

So where are these cuts at liar?

SS and Medicare are separate funds although Medicare is paid from the general fund on top of contributions. Nobody is cutting either program because of tax cuts. If you want to worry about Medicare, better pray that Sanders doesn't become President. What he wants to do to Medicare is drive it into insolvency.

That’s all you got WEAK

You are just repeating another one of Trump's lies.

It's not just Medicare: Trump budget eyes Social Security cuts, too

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid,” Donald Trump declared in 2015. “Every other Republican’s going to cut, and even if they wouldn’t, they don’t know what to do because they don’t know where the money is. I do. I do.”

It became a staple of his entire national candidacy: no matter what, Americans could count on him to champion these social-insurance programs.

Four years later, the president is, in fact, proposing deep cuts to Medicare and Medicaid. As the New York Times reported, Trump’s newly proposed budget completes the trifecta by targeting Social Security, too.

It’s obviously, for example, a profound broken promise: as a Republican candidate, Trump swore up and down for months that he’d never try to cut Social Security, but here he is anyway, doing the opposite of what he said he’d do.

It’s also a policy failure: a whole lot of us predicted that the president and his allies would go after popular social-insurance programs – often referred to as “entitlements” – as a way to help pay for the Republican tax breaks for the wealthy. With his new budget plan, Trump is helping prove the point.

As regular readers probably recall, as the 2018 midterm elections drew closer, a variety of Republican leaders, cognizant of broad public support for programs like Medicare and Social Security, said it’s GOP officials who really support the programs – reality be damned.

Trump led the way, going so far as to argue just six months ago, “We’re saving Social Security; the Democrats will destroy Social Security. We’re saving Medicare; the Democrats want to destroy Medicare.” The president has pushed the same message at many of his campaign rallies.

Soon after, voters handed Democrats their biggest wins in U.S. House races since the Watergate era – which, for some reason, the president interpreted as a justification to betray his own assurances to voters.

Wait a minute. You criticize Trump for name calling and in the same line, insult all his supporters?

Can you name me one President that never lied, never had gaffes, never said anything negative about another person?

They all lie at one point or another. It's not how many lies or what kind of lies that are important. It's what the lies are that counts. Trump not releasing his tax returns didn't cost us a trillion dollars and make millions of Americans lives miserable. When Trump made a statement about McCain's service to our country, he was castigated by both sides. But that didn't make Republicans turn into Democrats no more than Bill Clinton's perjury charge turned any Democrat into a Republican. In fact, there was overwhelming support for the guy by the left.
Your...all politicians lie defense is getting tiresome

No politician has ever lied with the frequency and audacity of Donald Trump.....not even close

Trump will create a lie even when the truth will be just as acceptable. While most politicians are looked at with a degree of suspicion...a Trump déclaration has no credibility either at home or abroad

Out of any lie Trump has told, no harm came to me, my family or my employer. Can't say the same thing about the Kenyan Kid.

When the right pointed out Smoking Joe's touchy feely contact with people, the left said it was no big deal.......that's just how Joe is. Well.......this is just how Trump is.
Too bad you didn't get the big tax cut he promised the non rich. He said none of it would go to the rich and it turned out 83% did...

Meanwhile Obama's lie about your doctor etc was a prediction in 2007 that Congress made into a lie. In other words it was a prediction. He did not want a mandate originally, Democrats in Congress changed that. Not a lie.

All the lies from Fox and Trump have made you into an irrational dupe. Glad you don't mind...

He said people like him would pay more.

Ray doesn’t know it but he will pay for that lie when his social security and Medicare gets cut to pay for those tax breaks.

SS and Medicare are separate funds although Medicare is paid from the general fund on top of contributions. Nobody is cutting either program because of tax cuts. If you want to worry about Medicare, better pray that Sanders doesn't become President. What he wants to do to Medicare is drive it into insolvency.

So you aren't going to need social security? You must be a great truck driver.

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid,” Donald Trump declared in 2015. “Every other Republican’s going to cut, and even if they wouldn’t, they don’t know what to do because they don’t know where the money is. I do. I do.”

It became a staple of his entire national candidacy: no matter what, Americans could count on him to champion these social-insurance programs.

Four years later, the president is, in fact, proposing deep cuts to Medicare and Medicaid. As the New York Times reported, Trump’s newly proposed budget completes the trifecta by targeting Social Security, too.

It’s obviously, for example, a profound broken promise: as a Republican candidate, Trump swore up and down for months that he’d never try to cut Social Security, but here he is anyway, doing the opposite of what he said he’d do.

It’s also a policy failure: a whole lot of us predicted that the president and his allies would go after popular social-insurance programs – often referred to as “entitlements” – as a way to help pay for the Republican tax breaks for the wealthy. With his new budget plan, Trump is helping prove the point.

As regular readers probably recall, as the 2018 midterm elections drew closer, a variety of Republican leaders, cognizant of broad public support for programs like Medicare and Social Security, said it’s GOP officials who really support the programs – reality be damned.

Trump led the way, going so far as to argue just six months ago, “We’re saving Social Security; the Democrats will destroy Social Security. We’re saving Medicare; the Democrats want to destroy Medicare.” The president has pushed the same message at many of his campaign rallies.

Soon after, voters handed Democrats their biggest wins in U.S. House races since the Watergate era – which, for some reason, the president interpreted as a justification to betray his own assurances to voters.

That’s all you got WEAK

What was so funny about the fact you are repeating Trump's lie and the fact he is going back on his word?

It’s amazing what trump gets away with. No one cares anymore. We’ve grown immune. For example after calling Elizabeth warren pochahontis trump said his dad was born in Germany.

The other day trump said he didn’t know much about Wikileaks but he talked about it constantly on the campaign trail

You call that getting away with something???
How does he get away with lies, gaffes and saying horrible things about guys like John mccain? Easy. His voters are deplorable.

Wait a minute. You criticize Trump for name calling and in the same line, insult all his supporters?

Can you name me one President that never lied, never had gaffes, never said anything negative about another person?

They all lie at one point or another. It's not how many lies or what kind of lies that are important. It's what the lies are that counts. Trump not releasing his tax returns didn't cost us a trillion dollars and make millions of Americans lives miserable. When Trump made a statement about McCain's service to our country, he was castigated by both sides. But that didn't make Republicans turn into Democrats no more than Bill Clinton's perjury charge turned any Democrat into a Republican. In fact, there was overwhelming support for the guy by the left.
Your...all politicians lie defense is getting tiresome

No politician has ever lied with the frequency and audacity of Donald Trump.....not even close

Trump will create a lie even when the truth will be just as acceptable. While most politicians are looked at with a degree of suspicion...a Trump déclaration has no credibility either at home or abroad

Out of any lie Trump has told, no harm came to me, my family or my employer. Can't say the same thing about the Kenyan Kid.

When the right pointed out Smoking Joe's touchy feely contact with people, the left said it was no big deal.......that's just how Joe is. Well.......this is just how Trump is.

You are wrong. Both Bush and Trump hurt you with their tax breaks.

The Bush administration claims that the guiding principle for its fiscal policy has been “lower income taxes for all, with the greatest help for those most in need,”. The reality is starkly different. The tax cuts enacted during George W. Bush’s presidency shift the burden of taxation away from upper-income, capital-owning households and toward the wage-earning households of the lower and middle classes. For all but the wealthy, this will ultimately cause substantial harm. Shifting costs to future generations of workers to finance tax boons for today’s owners of capital is unproductive, unfair, and unwise.

Without a doubt, and despite White House rhetoric to the contrary, the direct effect of the tax cuts is to widen after-tax income inequality.

The Great Tax Shift

Eventually your taxes will have to go up and cuts to your social security will be made. And as ptbw forever proves when these things happen Republicans on Fox and Rush will tell you liberals did it and you'll believe it.

So don't expect America to ever be great again. Just blame Democrats when Trump fails to deliver.

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png
That's because most voters accept the fact that Trump's a crook and will do whatever is needed to accomplish his goals. The democrats see that as a disqualify for the presidency. Republicans see as a qualification for the presidency. In short, both have fixed beliefs about Trump and Mueller does not really matter to either group. However, for independents and those leaning left or right, it is significant. And that is what the election is going to be about, capturing the few independents that still exist and swinging those swing states.

I am an independent, who sees that most politicians are crooks in varying degrees. Your hypocritical focus on Trump being one while ignoring many crooked democrats who are pushing an obvious partisan drumroll damages your credibility. Their absurd insistence to get his last 6 years of tax documents (while in office only 3 years), without probable cause is clear evidence of partisanship harassment.

Now that the IRS refuses to comply with the "request" for the documents, they are hyperventilating over it, just more evidence this is a partisan witch hunt.

You leftists don't have shit, because Mueller and the IRS hasn't found anything against him and that is a reality you better wise up to and soon.
The head of IRS is a Trump appointee that does not require Senate approval and can be fired without cause. Trump can get anything he wants from him and democrats will get nothing.

When one's own party is doing the investigating, it called oversight but when one's party is being investigated it's called a witch hunt.

So who was the head of the IRS before Trump became President when he was involved in business? Trump dropped his business dealings after he became President. It's really a moot point.
Trump has not dropped his business dealings, his family is a swamp LOL
Why should he sell off his business? As much as you would like to believe it, running a business is not a crime.

That’s all you got WEAK

Yeah let's go back to 70% of the elderly being in poverty... And poor houses and potters fields and just basically all kinds of suffering for most people. Brilliant idea, brainwashed functional moron. Meanwhile the AARP says the Social Security funding crisis is the biggest myth going. And you people have a lot of them. Absolute idiocy....
Aside from the Great Depression, when were 70% of the elderly in ever in poverty?

That’s all you got WEAK

Aside from the Great Depression, when were 70% of the elderly in ever in poverty?
Always. If they aren’t working they made nothing. They were a burden on their families.

That’s happening again. If you really want to maga then you will have to show us your way allows people to retire at 67.

And most people would have to come out of retirement if they didn’t have social security

And don’t give us that shit you’ll save it if you don’t have to pay in. No you won’t. If you are like most Americans you aren’t saving nearly enough now.

That's because most voters accept the fact that Trump's a crook and will do whatever is needed to accomplish his goals. The democrats see that as a disqualify for the presidency. Republicans see as a qualification for the presidency. In short, both have fixed beliefs about Trump and Mueller does not really matter to either group. However, for independents and those leaning left or right, it is significant. And that is what the election is going to be about, capturing the few independents that still exist and swinging those swing states.

I am an independent, who sees that most politicians are crooks in varying degrees. Your hypocritical focus on Trump being one while ignoring many crooked democrats who are pushing an obvious partisan drumroll damages your credibility. Their absurd insistence to get his last 6 years of tax documents (while in office only 3 years), without probable cause is clear evidence of partisanship harassment.

Now that the IRS refuses to comply with the "request" for the documents, they are hyperventilating over it, just more evidence this is a partisan witch hunt.

You leftists don't have shit, because Mueller and the IRS hasn't found anything against him and that is a reality you better wise up to and soon.
The head of IRS is a Trump appointee that does not require Senate approval and can be fired without cause. Trump can get anything he wants from him and democrats will get nothing.

When one's own party is doing the investigating, it called oversight but when one's party is being investigated it's called a witch hunt.

So who was the head of the IRS before Trump became President when he was involved in business? Trump dropped his business dealings after he became President. It's really a moot point.
Why should he sell off his business? As much as you would like to believe it, running a business is not a crime.
Conflict of interest. Huge conflict of interest. Is he making policy that benefits us or him?

Always. If they aren’t working they made nothing. They were a burden on their families.

That’s happening again. If you really want to maga then you will have to show us your way allows people to retire at 67.

And most people would have to come out of retirement if they didn’t have social security

And don’t give us that shit you’ll save it if you don’t have to pay in. No you won’t. If you are like most Americans you aren’t saving nearly enough now.
Post some actual data. Your anecdotes mean nothing.

Conflict of interest. Huge conflict of interest. Is he making policy that benefits us or him?
Having a business isn't automatically a conflict of interest. Furthermore, it's not even against the law for the president to have a conflict of interest.

That’s all you got WEAK

50% used to die impoverished...
How Older Americans Got By Before Social Security

Conservatives think before Roosevelt everything was unicorns, absolute idiocy. Read the good old days they were terrible! Food housing travel work etc, everything could kill you... Teddy Roosevelt said a 12-hour workday was Communistic.... And we haven't had worse inequality since until now. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...

What we are saying is not anecdotes, but your idiocy certainly is...

It would be wonderful if the masses could make enough that they can survive save and eventually retire without social programs but they can’t

In fact most usmb republicans aren’t saving enough for retirement even with social security

It would be wonderful if the masses could make enough that they can survive save and eventually retire without social programs but they can’t

In fact most usmb republicans aren’t saving enough for retirement even with social security
So how did people survive before Social Security?

I told you. They moved in with their kids. But today their kids are struggling too. Most of them live in their parents basements.

They survived like people are today with social security. Barely

50% did not survive. See link

I told you. They moved in with their kids. But today their kids are struggling too. Most of them live in their parents basements.

They survived like people are today with social security. Barely
Only those who were impoverished moved in with their kids. How many was that? You can't provide any data, so your whining is meaningless.

50% did not survive. See link
ROFL! Complete horseshit. 100% of old people don't survive.

Forum List

Back