Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

What we are saying is not anecdotes, but your idiocy certainly is...
How Older Americans Got By Before Social Security

It would be wonderful if the masses could make enough that they can survive save and eventually retire without social programs but they can’t

In fact most usmb republicans aren’t saving enough for retirement even with social security
So how did people survive before Social Security?
I told you. They moved in with their kids. But today their kids are struggling too. Most of them live in their parents basements.

They survived like people are today with social security. Barely
Only those who were impoverished moved in with their kids. How many was that? You can't provide any data, so your whining is meaningless.
Stfu you’re wrong. You provide data showing I’m wrong
It's your claim. Now support it or shut the fuck up.

Out of any lie Trump has told, no harm came to me, my family or my employer. Can't say the same thing about the Kenyan Kid.

When the right pointed out Smoking Joe's touchy feely contact with people, the left said it was no big deal.......that's just how Joe is. Well.......this is just how Trump is.

You are wrong. Both Bush and Trump hurt you with their tax breaks.

The Bush administration claims that the guiding principle for its fiscal policy has been “lower income taxes for all, with the greatest help for those most in need,”. The reality is starkly different. The tax cuts enacted during George W. Bush’s presidency shift the burden of taxation away from upper-income, capital-owning households and toward the wage-earning households of the lower and middle classes. For all but the wealthy, this will ultimately cause substantial harm. Shifting costs to future generations of workers to finance tax boons for today’s owners of capital is unproductive, unfair, and unwise.

Without a doubt, and despite White House rhetoric to the contrary, the direct effect of the tax cuts is to widen after-tax income inequality.

The Great Tax Shift

Eventually your taxes will have to go up and cuts to your social security will be made. And as ptbw forever proves when these things happen Republicans on Fox and Rush will tell you liberals did it and you'll believe it.

So don't expect America to ever be great again. Just blame Democrats when Trump fails to deliver.

I guess the only way to find out is to make sure the Democrats never run anything again. I'm fine with that.

When they cut my SS, then we'll talk about it. But saying it now is nothing more than scare tactics. Trying to pin people against tax cuts because for one, they work as we see, and two, Democrats never seen a tax cut they liked.

When DumBama decreased SS contributions, I didn't hear a whisper from the left of their concern about SS in the future. They were just fine with less money going into the trough.
And when Reagan raised your retirement two years from 65 to 67 you didn’t complain one bit. You actually vote in favor of them fucking you.

Don’t tell me democrats cut social security. If they did you should vote for them because you hate the unconstitutional program right?

Here, from one of your very own, NPR:

Fact No. 1: Last year, for the first time in its 75-year history, Social Security took in less money than it paid out.

Fact No. 2: This year, the first of the baby boomers reached retirement age and began collecting Social Security benefits.

Fact No. 3: The payroll tax holiday that Congress approved a year ago reduced Social Security's revenues this year by $105 billion.

How Payroll Tax Cut Affects Social Security's Future
Look at how in one day rich people came up with billions to rebuild Norte dame. If only they cared about Americans that much. Imagine what e could do.

Unregulated free market capitalism sucks without labor having a say.
How does the Notre Dame fire prove unregulated capitalism sucks? If anything, it proves exactly the opposite. If it was up to the government, Notre Dame would lie in ruins for secades.

The Bush administration claims that the guiding principle for its fiscal policy has been “lower income taxes for all, with the greatest help for those most in need,”. The reality is starkly different. The tax cuts enacted during George W. Bush’s presidency shift the burden of taxation away from upper-income, capital-owning households and toward the wage-earning households of the lower and middle classes. For all but the wealthy, this will ultimately cause substantial harm. Shifting costs to future generations of workers to finance tax boons for today’s owners of capital is unproductive, unfair, and unwise.

Without a doubt, and despite White House rhetoric to the contrary, the direct effect of the tax cuts is to widen after-tax income inequality.

The Great Tax Shift

Eventually your taxes will have to go up and cuts to your social security will be made. And as ptbw forever proves when these things happen Republicans on Fox and Rush will tell you liberals did it and you'll believe it.

So don't expect America to ever be great again. Just blame Democrats when Trump fails to deliver.

I guess the only way to find out is to make sure the Democrats never run anything again. I'm fine with that.

When they cut my SS, then we'll talk about it. But saying it now is nothing more than scare tactics. Trying to pin people against tax cuts because for one, they work as we see, and two, Democrats never seen a tax cut they liked.

When DumBama decreased SS contributions, I didn't hear a whisper from the left of their concern about SS in the future. They were just fine with less money going into the trough.
And when Reagan raised your retirement two years from 65 to 67 you didn’t complain one bit. You actually vote in favor of them fucking you.

Don’t tell me democrats cut social security. If they did you should vote for them because you hate the unconstitutional program right?

Fact No. 1: Last year, for the first time in its 75-year history, Social Security took in less money than it paid out.

Fact No. 2: This year, the first of the baby boomers reached retirement age and began collecting Social Security benefits.

Fact No. 3: The payroll tax holiday that Congress approved a year ago reduced Social Security's revenues this year by $105 billion.

Look at how in one day rich people came up with billions to rebuild Norte dame. If only they cared about Americans that much. Imagine what e could do.

To be honest, I don't know where the money came from. But it was a worldwide collection, so billions doesn't surprise me and not indicative it all came from rich people.

So what kind of "say" should labor have? How much they should make? What kind of benefits they should have? How much vacation time they should get?

Okay, now what's labor going to do when your employers competitors put him or her out of business?
Whatever power the unions had when America was great, that’s what I want to see again.

It would be wonderful if the masses could make enough that they can survive save and eventually retire without social programs but they can’t

In fact most usmb republicans aren’t saving enough for retirement even with social security
I told you. They moved in with their kids. But today their kids are struggling too. Most of them live in their parents basements.

Only those who were impoverished moved in with their kids. How many was that? You can't provide any data, so your whining is meaningless.
Unions did not make America great.

To be honest, I don't know where the money came from. But it was a worldwide collection, so billions doesn't surprise me and not indicative it all came from rich people.

So what kind of "say" should labor have? How much they should make? What kind of benefits they should have? How much vacation time they should get?

Okay, now what's labor going to do when your employers competitors put him or her out of business?
Whatever power the unions had when America was great, that’s what I want to see again.

Well when the unions had power, what happened? Jobs and companies got the hell out of the state or out of the country. You want to see that again?

The Great Tax Shift

You did make a good point though that I am pondering. Good question ray. I respect your political mind even though your an idiot republican. Lol.

What happens when union companies have to compete with non union companies. It’s like having to deal with Chinese labor. The non union labor really has the same protections that Chinese laborers have. Capitalism has brought up wages in China but unions brought them up even more in America.

What is a world without unions like? Are all the jobs in Africa?

Well when the unions had power, what happened? Jobs and companies got the hell out of the state or out of the country. You want to see that again?
Ok, so unions made America great but unions can’t compete with red state labor who will do it cheaper and without unions.

Those are all the employees who aren’t saving anything for retirement.

Red states take more federal money and red state people make less. If you can show me the red state paradise please do

The link says 50% died in poverty...
Him and ray would never be able to retire without social security.

And I don’t believe they would have done better not paying into the program. Chances are they would have spent the money and either they would live in their kids basement, and blame democrats, or they’d become welfare seniors.

And they would justify by saying they paid into the system and never took out. No shit losers most people will never take out. You’re not supposed to take out. But they’ll swallow their pride and take the handout.

And still they’ll blame liberals

Try this: Every other year or so, SS sends out a pamphlet with a history of your (and your employers) contributions, and gives you an amount of what you will receive upon retirement. Now take that pamphlet to a reputable investment company, and ask what you would be worth at retirement had you invested all that money in a conservative growth fund.

Then tell me how great SS is.

I plan on retiring at 62. But if I decide to work until 65, and on my birthday, I drop dead of a heart attack blowing out my candles, my family will financially benefit.

My nephew and niece will get my rental property. They will get my car. They will get anything I have in my bank accounts. They will get my IRA fund. What they won't see is one penny of the thousands I put into Social Security; not one dime.

So who gets my money? People I've never met, perhaps people that don't even live in my state, people that can never say thank you for all the money me and my employers put in for them. My family? They get nothing.
Investing is great until the GOP has another world depression LOL

You did make a good point though that I am pondering. Good question ray. I respect your political mind even though your an idiot republican. Lol.

What happens when union companies have to compete with non union companies. It’s like having to deal with Chinese labor. The non union labor really has the same protections that Chinese laborers have. Capitalism has brought up wages in China but unions brought them up even more in America.

No they didn't. Although they raised wages for some, they lowered wages for anyone not in the union.

Last edited:

When 35% of American labor was union, that’s when America was great. High pay, profit sharing, labor laws, great insurance,

And on top these people made at least 7% interest on savings and got social security and Medicare

How about this. If republicans could just give everyone ten % interest on savings I’d be happy. Then people who save would be fine and people who don’t fucked themselves. And I’m not talking about 401ks. I’m talking about liquid savings accounts. Give us 7%. Fuck my gramma lived on that interest and social security.

Trump has not maga. This is just bush 3.0

No they didn't. Although they raised wages for some, the lowered wages for anyone not in the union.
Hell no. As union membership went from 35% to 12% wages went down. Coincidence?

When 35% of American labor was union, that’s when America was great. High pay, profit sharing, labor laws, great insurance,

And on top these people made at least 7% interest on savings and got social security and Medicare

How about this. If republicans could just give everyone ten % interest on savings I’d be happy. Then people who save would be fine and people who don’t fucked themselves. And I’m not talking about 401ks. I’m talking about liquid savings accounts. Give us 7%. Fuck my gramma lived on that interest and social security.

Trump has not maga. This is just bush 3.0
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. Unions didn't cause the economic well being. The latter made the former possible. America boomed because the rest of the world was in ruins.

So the corporations broke the unions. How has that worked out for the middle class?

Cheaper to buy from China and Mexico. No labor laws there.

But actually I’m all for bringing up wages in Africa China and Mexico. Then we can compete

So the corporations broke the unions. How has that worked out for the middle class?

But actually I’m all for bringing up wages in Africa China and Mexico. Then we can compete

We don't have a say-so on their labor market. We can't tell them what to do. Trump is trying to use tariffs which has had some success. But we can't compete with foreign labor because the American consumer refuses to support American made products.

The link says 50% died in poverty...
Him and ray would never be able to retire without social security.

And I don’t believe they would have done better not paying into the program. Chances are they would have spent the money and either they would live in their kids basement, and blame democrats, or they’d become welfare seniors.

And they would justify by saying they paid into the system and never took out. No shit losers most people will never take out. You’re not supposed to take out. But they’ll swallow their pride and take the handout.

And still they’ll blame liberals

Try this: Every other year or so, SS sends out a pamphlet with a history of your (and your employers) contributions, and gives you an amount of what you will receive upon retirement. Now take that pamphlet to a reputable investment company, and ask what you would be worth at retirement had you invested all that money in a conservative growth fund.

Then tell me how great SS is.

I plan on retiring at 62. But if I decide to work until 65, and on my birthday, I drop dead of a heart attack blowing out my candles, my family will financially benefit.

My nephew and niece will get my rental property. They will get my car. They will get anything I have in my bank accounts. They will get my IRA fund. What they won't see is one penny of the thousands I put into Social Security; not one dime.

So who gets my money? People I've never met, perhaps people that don't even live in my state, people that can never say thank you for all the money me and my employers put in for them. My family? They get nothing.
Investing is great until the GOP has another world depression LOL
I told my dad tonight my goal is to save enough money that I could pay my bills even with a minimum wage job. I’m pretty much there.it would suck to lose my job I make a lot of money and it would be hard to find another job like it but when my luck runs out I’ll be fine.

If the economy is so great how come people aren’t leaving my company? We have a new operations manager making peoples jobs obsolete. Where are the linked in recruiters offering them double to leave? Then America will be great again.

I wouldn’t leave even for double. I might not fit in like I do where I work and it’s 7 minutes from my home. I’m never leaving. Lol

Ok, so unions made America great but unions can’t compete with red state labor who will do it cheaper and without unions.

Red states take more federal money and red state people make less. If you can show me the red state paradise please do

Lots of red state paradises because the cost of living is so much lower in red states than blue.

I like to watch HGTV. However when I see the houses they are selling, I'm floored by the prices.

They show a pretty standard house, and the cost is 800K or more. Here, the same kind of home would cost about 250K. Over here, for 800K, you are just about living in a mansion.

So yes, people make less money in red states, but they also can buy just as much as the people in blue states who make more money. What you can get in Montana for 500K would cost you 8 million in somewhere like California.

We are just going to have to accept that times have changed and there is no bringing them back. Bringing back union and union wages is like bringing back the coal man who used to shovel coal in your basement for your furnace.

Besides foreign competition, our biggest competitor is automation. When human labor becomes more expensive than a machine, out goes the human and in comes the robot.

We don't have a say-so on their labor market. We can't tell them what to do. Trump is trying to use tariffs which has had some success. But we can't compete with foreign labor because the American consumer refuses to support American made products.
Here’s the sad truth. Unions are dead. Gone are the days where idiots can go get good paying union factory jobs.

I’m thinking about uncle Charlie. He worked at Chrysler for 30 years and got a fat pension. Rich as far as I’m concerned. Never had to worry about money. He may or may not have even had a high school education. My dad worked for ford he didn’t have a high school education. That’s when America was great but I need to let that go.

Today, don’t have kids if you’re going to raise an idiot. And if you are poor don’t have 5 kids. They’ll be doomed.

I think we are overpopulated so I might actually approve of the republican way. Personal responsibility, two parent homes, no welfare. All this will lower the birth rate and that’s good.

This is how to convince me.

Lots of red state paradises because the cost of living is so much lower in red states than blue.

I like to watch HGTV. However when I see the houses they are selling, I'm floored by the prices.

They show a pretty standard house, and the cost is 800K or more. Here, the same kind of home would cost about 250K. Over here, for 800K, you are just about living in a mansion.

So yes, people make less money in red states, but they also can buy just as much as the people in blue states who make more money. What you can get in Montana for 500K would cost you 8 million in somewhere like California.
You know what’s funny? In metro Detroit we try to keep the cost of living high enough that detroiters can’t afford to live here.

Forum List

Back