Dems Just Tried To Pay Military Families During #Trumpshutdown Guess Who Said Hell No?

The democrats caused the shutdown and are scared to death to catch hell for it, so they want to ignore the CR and pass a 'CYA' bill to protect them from the backlash of their actions.

If Libs want the military to get paid then vote to pass the CR.

Democrats think this PR Scam to help the military while f*ing every other American is somehow 'honorable' or will save them in the midterms now?

LOL ...

Say goodbye to your midterm chances, snowflakes...

#SchumerShutdown

Poor Chuck-u. His mental stability continues to deteriorate. He cannot spend money when the Government is shut down until it has the authorization to do so. To do that, he would have to get a positive vote on the bill he obstructed yesterday.

Maybe Mitch should do away with the filibuster. Think Schumer would be willing to turn control of the Senate over to him by voting to do away with the 60% rule?

I sure hope Mitch does.

Trigger alert: Facts coming: If Senate Democrats really wanted to pay military families, they could have simply voted for the funding bill last night instead of filibustering it. The Democrats' belated feigned concern for military families, less than 24 hours after they voted to shut down the government, smacks of fear and desperation, not to mention dishonesty.

The democrats caused the shutdown and are scared to death to catch hell for it, so they want to ignore the CR and pass a 'CYA' bill to protect them from the backlash of their actions.

Democrats think this PR Scam to help the military while f*ing every other American is somehow 'honorable' or will save them in the midterms now?

LOL ...

Bullseye. That's why McConnell shut down the cover-our-butts bill to fund only the military. If the Dems wanted to fund the military, why didn't they just vote for the funding bill last night? But, yeah, now that they're catching holy heck for their reckless, senseless shutdown, they wanna look like they care about the troops. They surely didn't seem to care about the troops when they voted to shut down the government less than 24 hours ago.

LOL ...

Bullseye. That's why McConnell shut down the cover-our-butts bill to fund only the military. If the Dems wanted to fund the military, why didn't they just vote for the funding bill last night? But, yeah, now that they're catching holy heck for their reckless, senseless shutdown, they wanna look like they care about the troops. They surely didn't seem to care about the troops when they voted to shut down the government less than 24 hours ago.
Democrats Against Children of Americans

I ask again: If Senate Democrats really wanted to "pay military families," why did they block the funding bill on Friday night? Where was their "concern for our military" when they were busy filibustering the funding bill and shutting down the government less than 24 hours earlier?

It would only take 14 out of 49 Senate Democrats to break the filibuster and reopen the government. But I guess there are only 5 Democrats in the Senate who are willing to disobey Chuckie.

The failing Naked Emperor and his fellow travelers are throwing up a lot of smoke to hide the fact our big spending Congress and President have to borrow more money from our nation's enemies.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

"Save our troops!"

"Look! A squirrel!"

What a bunch of fucking coward motherfuckers.

Dems had absolutely no reason to move all-in for their Illegal Alien voter base, this was unforced and self-inflicted

I ask again: If Senate Democrats really wanted to "pay military families," why did they block the funding bill on Friday night? Where was their "concern for our military" when they were busy filibustering the funding bill and shutting down the government less than 24 hours earlier?

It would only take 14 out of 49 Senate Democrats to break the filibuster and reopen the government. But I guess there are only 5 Democrats in the Senate who are willing to disobey Chuckie.

There are 25 of them up for re-election in November. This is going to make for an interesting midterm

There are 25 of them up for re-election in November. This is going to make for an interesting midterm

Frankly, I was pleasantly surprised that five Democrats broke ranks and voted for the funding bill.

McConnell has announced that there will be another vote on the funding bill tomorrow (Monday), possibly as early as 1:00 AM. We'll see if the Dems will again refuse to fund the government.

Last edited:
donald-trumps-sucks-rudy-giuliani-tits-ani.gif
trump_zombie.gif
Cadet Bone Spurs Baaaaby

Cadet Bone Spurs Baaaaby

Perhaps you could tell me: If the Democrats are so concerned about paying military families, why did they vote to shut down the government on Friday night?

It's as if a teenager drove his parents' car and wrecked it on a Friday night but then the next day offered to pay for new tires for the car. This is your train wreck, Dems. All you had to do was disobey Chuckie and vote for the funding bill. But, now that you're catching huge flack, you pretend to care about funding the troops, even though you voted to defund them less than 48 hours ago.

Last edited:
Republicans only like our military when they're coming home by the thousands in caskets.

Go ask the Military who they like more? GOP or Democrats? If the Democrats love the Military so much, why did they fight tooth and nail to have their absentee ballots disqualified in Florida 2000? Why have prominent Democrats such as Obama, Kerry, and Dick Durban accuses troops of terrorism?

My money is one most of The Military being GOP.

Republicans only like our military when they're coming home by the thousands in caskets.

Go ask the Military who they like more? GOP or Democrats? If the Democrats love the Military so much, why did they fight tooth and nail to have their absentee ballots disqualified in Florida 2000? Why have prominent Democrats such as Obama, Kerry, and Dick Durban accuses troops of terrorism? My money is one most of The Military being GOP.

The more budget votes that McConnell holds and the more times the Democrats vote against funding the government, the harder it's gonna be for the Democrats to dishonestly blame Trump and the Republicans for the shutdown.

McConnell has announced that there will be another vote tomorrow (Monday). It will be interesting to see if any more Democrats will break ranks and vote to reopen the government, and if there will be enough of them to break the filibuster. I certainly hope that happens. It would only take 14 more Democrats to break the filibuster and reopen the government.

Cadet Bone Spurs Baaaaby

Perhaps you could tell me: If the Democrats are so concerned about paying military families, why did they vote to shut down the government on Friday night?

It's as if a teenager drove his parents' car and wrecked it on a Friday night but then the next day offered to pay for new tires for the car. This is your train wreck, Dems. All you had to do was disobey Chuckie and vote for the funding bill. But, now that you're catching huge flack, you pretend to care about funding the troops, even though you voted to defund them less than 48 hours ago.
the GOP controls the Presidency the House of Representatives and the Senate ..do something LOL

“Well, very simply, you have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He’s got to get the Speaker of the House and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice, and be angry, and be wild, and cajole, and do all sorts of things. But you have to get a deal.”

— Donald Trump, on Fox News during the government shutdown in 2013.

the GOP controls the Presidency the House of Representatives and the Senate ..do something LOL

“Well, very simply, you have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He’s got to get the Speaker of the House and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice, and be angry, and be wild, and cajole, and do all sorts of things. But you have to get a deal.” — Donald Trump, on Fox News during the government shutdown in 2013.

You are simply irrational. Do you know what a filibuster is? Are you aware that Trump spent two days calling Democrats and met with Schumer to try to get them to drop the filibuster so the funding bill would pass the Senate?

What exactly would you have the Republicans do when they do not have 60 votes in the Senate and when 44 Democrats are supporting the filibuster? You know it only takes 41 votes to maintain a filibuster, right?

So tell me what you expect the Republicans to do. How about the Democrats--you know, the guys who blocked the funding bill with a filibuster on Friday? Why aren't you calling on them to stop the filibuster? If just 14 more Democrats would vote for the funding bill in the Senate, the filibuster would be broken and the government could reopen.

"A shutdown falls on the Presidents lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak." -Donald Trump 2013
wise-clown.gif
1dain9.jpg

Forum List

Back