Dems kill God

Those who attempt to force others to believe as themselves are the biggest unAmerican fools.

The only 'forcing' going on is you Libs forcing God out of the public square, Fakey...

Liberals aren't forcing god out of any public square - they just don't want their tax dollars being used to promote your faith.

I don't think that's too much to ask. Would you like it if your money was used to promote Islam?

And I don't want tax dollars used to kill unborn babies. Or tax dollars spent to force religious institutions to provide birth control.

No one is advocating any tax dollars be spent on religion. I really don't give a flip if the Dems keep God out of their platform or not.........that's one more reason why I will never, ever vote Dem again. This has nothing to do with government money unless someone is using Tax dollars to pay for the DNC.

Dems think Government is their religion. ~~sigh~~

But see we have an issue with the word "promote" as well.

I don't see the mere mention of God in passing as a "promotion".

But see we have an issue with the word "promote" as well.

I don't see the mere mention of God in passing as a "promotion".

God damn, you're right! Jesus Christ, that's a hell of an observation! You Allah 'bout that shit!

Last edited:
I'm sorry about the Tourette's thing.

Someday, perhaps we'll have a cure.

Dang y'all this isn't about government promoting any religion. It's about the platform of the DNC, not the government.

Quit trying to spin it as an endorsement by the government of religion. The DNC is NOT the government.

:facepalm:

Y'all go ahead and keep believing what you want, I'll continue to believe in God.

I can do that you know, the Bill of Rights ensures you can't take God away from me, no matter how hard you try. :)

NOr would we want to.

Because honestly, if the only thing keeping you people on the "Christian Right" from being bigger assholes than a lot of you already are is fear of your imaginary friend in the sky, we certainly wouldn't want to take that away from you.

We just don't want you infecting our politics with your backward beliefs, superstitions and general silliness.

And I don't want tax dollars used to kill unborn babies.

I don't want my tax dollars to be used to kill foreigners whom I don't have a quarrel with... but that's the bit of having representative government.

Or tax dollars spent to force religious institutions to provide birth control.

Too bad. If you start saying, "Hey, I don't have to obey the LAW because my imaginary friend in the sky says so" you open the door to a lot of trouble.

No one is advocating any tax dollars be spent on religion. I really don't give a flip if the Dems keep God out of their platform or not.........that's one more reason why I will never, ever vote Dem again. This has nothing to do with government money unless someone is using Tax dollars to pay for the DNC.

Dems think Government is their religion. ~~sigh~~

No, they don't. They just think government should be on the side of the people instead of the wealthy. What a concept.

NOr would we want to.

You just want to be sure that you can shoot her or throw her in prison should she utter the word "God" or "Jesus" on sacred, government ground.

Because honestly, if the only thing keeping you people on the "Christian Right" from being bigger assholes than a lot of you already are is fear of your imaginary friend in the sky, we certainly wouldn't want to take that away from you.

That must be why you Bolsheviks are never ending pricks...

We just don't want you infecting our politics with your backward beliefs, superstitions and general silliness.

So you have nice little camps for those who believe in ways you don't approve of.

Gee, you leftists are swell.

Liberty is having government promote your religion?

Though you dream of the day it would be, at this point the DNC isn't "the government."

I know, you seek a one party solution, but...

Why would I dream one day the DNC would be "the government"?

Also... why does the DNC need to promote god and what the hell is up with that whole jerusalem bullshit?

Anyone who wants to.

It's called "liberty," you wouldn't understand.

Liberty is having government promote your religion?

Liberty is being free to reference your God whenever you want to without fear of a government hammer coming down on your head.

You can do that. We liberals like that. You notice that we have churches in this country? Mosques? Synagogues? You notice that our Presidents tend to be religious(I could care less, I wish they wouldn't let faith influence), and oftentimes have religious advisers(again another thing I could care less).

A Liberal government certainly isn't going to come down on your head. A Theocratic-lite conservative government might though... on the heads of every other religion.

Forum List

Back