Dems laundered millions thru ukraine

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012

Amazing how dumb the electorate is

Yep. That took all of two days for this conspiracy theory to wind up. Called it...:auiqs.jpg:
After Tuesday, they desperately need something to latch on to.

How many more threads on lies from the Gateway pundit, do you people not know how to see if there is already a thread?

The only association that FTX and Ukraine had was a donation site Ukraine established for people to donate crypto to Ukraine.

Yep. That took all of two days for this conspiracy theory to wind up. Called it...

• Man robs bank.
  • Man goes to friends and tells them: "See?! Didn't I TELL you that those bankers would start some crazy conspiracy theory about being robbed?!" :auiqs.jpg:

Money Launderer of the year.jpg

Yep. That took all of two days for this conspiracy theory to wind up. Called it...:auiqs.jpg:

They are in the denial stage. A Red Wave was a sure thing. Guaranteed.
It'll go on for years with Maga Mice.

Fortunately, they never learn and so the Left has a VERY bright future.
I won't become a Democrat....but I ditched the Trump party when I realized they were blinded and in a cult of their own.

Sorry bout that,

1. So the democrats stole the election and pocketed 40 million tax payers monies?
2. I am not surprised.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I swear to God. You guys are idiots. You act like we are shipping pallets of cash to Ukraine. When we say we are sending $50 Billion in aide. We aren’t sending money.

We are sending equipment. Material.

How the Fuck do Democrats make any kickback on that? What does Ukraine do? Send an MRAP back for Biden to stick in his garage?

We send Trucks, weapons, ammunition, uniforms and body armor, medical supplies, and probably food.

We send the sort of stuff we would send our troops.

We don’t send pallets of cash. We don’t send them a check to buy what they want. It isn’t store credits to get a good deal.

But you mouth breathing morons scream that the Democrats are being bribed and getting kickbacks.

Amazing how dumb the electorate is
Many of us have been pointing this out since day one…

I swear to God. You guys are idiots. You act like we are shipping pallets of cash to Ukraine. When we say we are sending $50 Billion in aide. We aren’t sending money.

We are sending equipment. Material.

How the Fuck do Democrats make any kickback on that? What does Ukraine do? Send an MRAP back for Biden to stick in his garage?

We send Trucks, weapons, ammunition, uniforms and body armor, medical supplies, and probably food.

We send the sort of stuff we would send our troops.

We don’t send pallets of cash. We don’t send them a check to buy what they want. It isn’t store credits to get a good deal.

But you mouth breathing morons scream that the Democrats are being bribed and getting kickbacks.

“The $4.5 billion budgetary grant will fund urgent government needs including payments for pensions, social welfare and healthcare costs, bringing total U.S. fiscal aid for Ukraine to $8.5 billion since Russia's February invasion, the U.S. Agency for International Development said.”

Budgetary aid is cold hard cash, useful idiot. And those pensions, and social welfare are the vehicles for theft, and laundering. And that’s why the Democrats have a hard on for “helping” Ukraine.

“The $4.5 billion budgetary grant will fund urgent government needs including payments for pensions, social welfare and healthcare costs, bringing total U.S. fiscal aid for Ukraine to $8.5 billion since Russia's February invasion, the U.S. Agency for International Development said.”

Budgetary aid is cold hard cash, useful idiot. And those pensions, and social welfare are the vehicles for theft, and laundering. And that’s why the Democrats have a hard on for “helping” Ukraine.
Let's not forget all the equipment disappearing onto the black market.
Guaranteed the Big Guy is getting his 10%.

The lefties are so predictable- hear the hard truth & deny the facts.
I'm surprised the progbot males bother to stop biting the pillow long enough to respond with Pravda lies

This was known long before the election. Areas of the world are dirty financially. Fiat currencies have swashes of money moving every which way with many hands in the till. The President and his son have their hands in the till. And there are more than them.

How many more threads on lies from the Gateway pundit, do you people not know how to see if there is already a thread?
They just don't get it.

No matter how many of these gatewaypundit pieces are proven total bullshit they just can't help getting click-bated.

I guess everyone forgot Ukraine for decades has been a hotbed of crime and corruption that was world renouned for its black markets, money laundering, arms dealing, sex trafficking, drugs, counterfeit goods and so on.

Ukraine didn't go from being one of the top corrupt countries in the world for decades to suddenly becoming the veritable babe in the woods all of the sudden.

So yes, I believe a lot of what is being sent to them is going right into people's pockets.

This was known long before the election. Areas of the world are dirty financially. Fiat currencies have swashes of money moving every which way with many hands in the till. The President and his son have their hands in the till. And there are more than them.
Aside from you having no serious evidence of anything. Why the fuck would Biden do that?

Imagine yourself to be the 80+ age POTUS for a split second. What motivates you?

Some cash you can't do much of anything with, that comes with a risk of disgracing your place history and spending whatever precious years you have rotting in jail?

I guess everyone forgot Ukraine for decades has been a hotbed of crime and corruption that was world renouned for its black markets, money laundering, arms dealing, sex trafficking, drugs, counterfeit goods and so on.

Ukraine didn't go from being one of the top corrupt countries in the world for decades to suddenly becoming the veritable babe in the woods all of the sudden.

So yes, I believe a lot of what is being sent to them is going right into people's pockets.

"Top corrupt countries"?

Source.

Sounds like every nation.

Forum List

Back