Dems Near Clinton Panic Mode

Panic?

trump-christie-bush-republican-presidential-primary-debate-aug-2015-billboard-650.jpg

I don't think so

i must disagree; the only left-winger panicking is hillary herself as she watches he dream go up in smoke

but she can be replaced with any left-wing lemming; they are all blindly robotic left-wing morons; interchangeable parts

No, it's not that

I am used to seeing actual crimes and actual evidence of crimes

Rightwing hysteria is not a substitute
Oh like lying under oath..........later admitting it...............nah............no evidence there.......

Whitewater and the Savings and Loans scandal........nothing to see there move along........Everyone but the Clintons got caught for crimes or supposedly killed them self.............Shot to the head and hardly any blood...........Yeah nothing there.................

Benghazi.................a video did it.............caught in the BS lie instead of saying we fucked up........

IRS....................no body got attacked........but but they did get attacked..........isolated incident........no more involved.............take the 5th......

Fired an Ambassador for Private emails. Petraeous in hacked, fined, and fired......................Hillary..........no big deal...........

You don't panic because you have no ethics or morals.
All paranoia and exploiting minor incidents and imagining major crimes

Why do conservatives always overplay a weak hand?
You would think they would learn
Ask Petraeus how minor those crimes were.
You dont think bribery is a major crime? Oh rght, not if a Democrat does it.
Remember when you were screaming over a traffic jam that Christie supposedly organized?
Your constant bribery rants are mere conspiracy theories

For any credibility, you have to have "evidence"
I realize for Democrats "evidence" consists of signed confessions by the people accused accompanied by YouTube videos and a sworn statement by Jesus Christ.
But in the real world little facts like intervening in an international dispute for a bank and then receiving hundreds of millions of dollars in your foundation is pretty indicative of bribery.

Sorry.....You have two completely seperate events

One being a charitable foundation. You kind of need the Clintons having money go into their own pockets before you have a case. You also need a direct link of "this for that"

More unsupported conspiracy theories

1. I just heard on network news Al Gore might run, and this is NOT a joke!

2. Mr Statistics is giving you good statistics. Problem is, at the time they were taken, nobody knew anything but names. (I believe it was said, July 25th)

3. I do not think Hillary is going to win the nomination for the democrats. (that is the good news) (the bad news is) No matter who the democrats run will have the base in their pocket.

4. If Hilly or Bernie is the nominee, it is no better than 50-50 they will win. In fact, it is probably less than that. Now Al Gore? I hope he stays home, although he is probably nuttier than the other 2. I know, I know, Mr Statistic says I am wrong. No I am not. You see, he takes the numbers from July, weighs them, then draws a logical conclusion. His conclusion is correct if the facts put into the equation stay the same. To assume that they will stay the same means you are now in an alternate universe because if numbers do not change, in the REAL universe, Hillary IS the President, she defeated Gulliani, and Obama is still senator of Illinois. In Illinois Pat Quinn is still governor there, the democrats control the senate, and the house is controlled by the republicans by a much smaller number.

This doesn't mean Mr Statistic is a fool, or wrong........today. What it does mean is that to change the perception of the voters, we need to quit debating with candycorn, and start debating with our neighbors instead. Once you convince them, have a voting party and all go to the pols at the same time. Watch how the statistics change-)
Gore is not running.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

"Dems Near Clinton Panic Mode"

Do you and other delusional nitwits on the right actually believe these ridiculous lies.
People are talking about bringing in Al Gore for the nomination. If that doesnt scream "panic" then nothing does.
Uhm, no. You are stupid. People tried to spread rumors about Gore, which Gore promptly stomped on. Crawl back under your rock.

No, it's not that

Oh like lying under oath..........later admitting it...............nah............no evidence there.......

Whitewater and the Savings and Loans scandal........nothing to see there move along........Everyone but the Clintons got caught for crimes or supposedly killed them self.............Shot to the head and hardly any blood...........Yeah nothing there.................

Benghazi.................a video did it.............caught in the BS lie instead of saying we fucked up........

IRS....................no body got attacked........but but they did get attacked..........isolated incident........no more involved.............take the 5th......

Fired an Ambassador for Private emails. Petraeous in hacked, fined, and fired......................Hillary..........no big deal...........

Remember when you were screaming over a traffic jam that Christie supposedly organized?

I realize for Democrats "evidence" consists of signed confessions by the people accused accompanied by YouTube videos and a sworn statement by Jesus Christ.
But in the real world little facts like intervening in an international dispute for a bank and then receiving hundreds of millions of dollars in your foundation is pretty indicative of bribery.
"Pretty indicative" is not what is used to prosecute people in a court of law. Evidence is what is used, neanderthal.

Yeah well on a recent Bitchslap.com poll Hillary lost to Carly Fiorina by 30 points.
And on Eatmyshorts network Hillary was rated "Dogmeat" compared to George Pataki.
So I'd say your polls suck.
Gee, nothing like the fake rabid rabbit rabbi when tries to get all scientific....

The Democrat front runner is under investigation by the FBI
The second choice apologized for saying all lives matter.
The third choice thinks we should adopt the metric system.
And they are warming up Joe Biden as the savior, a man who ran and lost twice and hasnt lived down a plagiarism scandal from Eisenhower's term.

Yeah I'd say the Dems are toast.
And if you actually concluded from a careful analysis tht Hillary is the best candidate I'd agree you ate too many paint chips as a kid.

He's emotionally attached to Hillary. He sits in a little room figuring how she wins 400 electoral votes:wtf:...Does a normal person do that?..

One being a charitable foundation. You kind of need the Clintons having money go into their own pockets before you have a case. You also need a direct link of "this for that"

The Foundation's biggest recipients are the Clintons themselves. Thus any money given to the Foundation is in effect a gift to the Clintons.
No you do not need a direct link of this for that. Ask Bob Menendez about it.

Do you and other delusional nitwits on the right actually believe these ridiculous lies.
People are talking about bringing in Al Gore for the nomination. If that doesnt scream "panic" then nothing does.
Uhm, no. You are stupid. People tried to spread rumors about Gore, which Gore promptly stomped on. Crawl back under your rock.

Again you demonstrate your inability to read. I never wrote Gore was planning on entering the race. You agree with me and then call me stupid. You are the stupid one here.

"Pretty indicative" is not what is used to prosecute people in a court of law. Evidence is what is used, neanderthal.

Pretty indicative is used to launch investigations, leading to indictments, leading to court cases, convictions and prison.
Dunce.

The Foundation's biggest recipients are the Clintons themselves. Thus any money given to the Foundation is in effect a gift to the Clintons.

It is established as a foundation for a reason.

To maintain a seperate charitable entity from their personal finances. You still haven't established any "bribe"
You talking out your ass again?

Again you demonstrate your inability to read. I never wrote Gore was planning on entering the race. You agree with me and then call me stupid. You are the stupid one here.
No. That's not how it was and you are also referring to another thread. You are a fucking troll who loves to try to twist peoples' words, but it won't work. You really are quite pathetic.

No. That's not how it was and you are also referring to another thread. You are a fucking troll who loves to try to twist peoples' words, but it won't work. You really are quite pathetic.

That is ironic coming from you.
I post things. You agree with me and then call me stupid. How pathetic is that?

Uhm, no. I rarely agree with you. For you to say that Gore is not going to run long after I already made a thread confirming that he is not going to run is hardly an example of me agreeing with you, little parrot.

I didn't panic over Whitewater
I didn't panic over Vince Foster
I didn't panic when Republicans impeached over a blowjob
I didn't panic over Benghazi

No......I don't feel like panicking now
Of course you don't panick. You are used to supporting the law breakers in this country. They are dirty and you don't care, and they always squirm out of being held accountable for their actions.

Being held accountable for your actions.........against your liberal platform.
No, it's not that

It's all they have.

It is established as a foundation for a reason.

To maintain a seperate charitable entity from their personal finances. You still haven't established any "bribe"
You talking out your ass again?
Yes that reason is to make their income tax free. Smart people understand that. But when the biggest beneficiaries of the Clinton Foundation are the Clintons then you know it is just a tax dodge. Or smart people know that at least.
There is the appearance of a bribe. Bob Menendez has been indicted on less evidence than exists against Clinton.

Uhm, no. I rarely agree with you. For you to say that Gore is not going to run long after I already made a thread confirming that he is not going to run is hardly an example of me agreeing with you, little parrot.
Dumbshit. You claim people are saying Al Gore is considering a run. As proof you link a discussion that says Al Gore is not considering a run. You show that Al Gore is not considering a run and then claim some kind of superiority for showing what everyone already knows.

As a Dem, I'm feeling pretty comfortable right now

Yes, we know Republicans have another witch hunt, but to me it looks like they are acknowleging the futility of their Benghazi tantrum
Like all things Hillary....this one looks like another mountain out of a molehill

Meanwhile, the Republican party has been captured by a reality TV star and they are fumbling over petty nonsense

I think Hillary is feeling pretty good right now
:bang3: Yeah, she's feeling REAL good, rightwinger. Real good. :lmao:

Dumbshit. You claim people are saying Al Gore is considering a run. As proof you link a discussion that says Al Gore is not considering a run. You show that Al Gore is not considering a run and then claim some kind of superiority for showing what everyone already knows.

Wrong. In the first first sentence to this OP:

Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I linked to another thread in USMB.

The first sentence reads:

"Just to put this nonsense thread to rest"

Please notice that the words "this nonsense thread" are HYPERLINKED, which I already indicated once to you on that thread. And that hyperlink goes to this thread:

Al Gore Team Eyeing 2016 Run Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I am sorry if you are too fucking stupid to know how to click on a hyperlink.

So, back to your stupid statement:

"You claim people are saying Al Gore is considering a run. As proof you link a discussion that says Al Gore is not considering a run. You show that Al Gore is not considering a run and then claim some kind of superiority for showing what everyone already knows".

Your second sentence, the one I bolded, is the lie.

Because in that thread, on this posting, I wrote to you:

Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In that posting, I told you that had you noticed that the first sentence of the OP was hyperlinked, it would take you to the information you claim I did not mention.

Gotta give you kudos, no one can troll in quite a nasty way as you can.

But the exchange on that thread, and now, on this thread, is clear for all to see.

YOU. ARE. A. TROLL.

Forum List

Back