Dems Near Clinton Panic Mode

Dems Near Clinton Panic Mode
Dems near Clinton panic mode TheHill

No doubt about it now. The majority of citizens see Clinton as untrustworthy. When are politicians going to learn that the cover up is worse than the crime in the public's eye?

Uhm, no.
--Clinton losing to Sanders by seven percentage points in the Granite State
--Clinton getting the worse of hypothetical match-ups with four separate Republican opponents in the swing state of Iow
--PPP poll showed 52 percent of Iowans holding an unfavorable view of Clinton and only 38 percent holding a favorable view,
--concerned Democrats keep coming back to the same question: Why did the Clinton campaign not simply hand over the private server when the controversy first erupted in March?

Clinton at least 30 points ahead of Sanders nationally, a margin that Republicans would kill to have.

Swing state of "low"??????
Clinton way behind in CO, IA, and VA--all states Obama took in 2012.
2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - July 22 2015 - Clinton In Trouble In Colorado Quinnipiac University Connecticut

And there you show your stupidity again.

On the same day that this this Qpiac triple-poll came out, PPP also showed Hillary comfortably ahead in VA.

In IA and in CO, it was tight for Obama all the way through 2011 and most of 2012, and I have been noting this about Hillary.

You bring up one poll, but I watch, log and study ALL of them.

Better luck to you next time.
liar

Yeah well on a recent Bitchslap.com poll Hillary lost to Carly Fiorina by 30 points.
And on Eatmyshorts network Hillary was rated "Dogmeat" compared to George Pataki.
So I'd say your polls suck.

It is really comical to see the Moon Bats obsessed over how well Trump is doing in the Republican primary while completely ignoring the nosedive that the front runner bitch The Hildabeast is doing in their party.

It is like they are delusional, confused and completely out of touch with reality.

Most of them don't even remember that the Moon Bat Party got its ass kick really, really bad in 2014.

Yeah well on a recent Bitchslap.com poll Hillary lost to Carly Fiorina by 30 points.
And on Eatmyshorts network Hillary was rated "Dogmeat" compared to George Pataki.
Gee, nothing like the fake rabid rabbit rabbi when tries to get all scientific....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

--Clinton losing to Sanders by seven percentage points in the Granite State
--Clinton getting the worse of hypothetical match-ups with four separate Republican opponents in the swing state of Iow
--PPP poll showed 52 percent of Iowans holding an unfavorable view of Clinton and only 38 percent holding a favorable view,
--concerned Democrats keep coming back to the same question: Why did the Clinton campaign not simply hand over the private server when the controversy first erupted in March?

Clinton at least 30 points ahead of Sanders nationally, a margin that Republicans would kill to have.

Swing state of "low"??????
Clinton way behind in CO, IA, and VA--all states Obama took in 2012.
2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - July 22 2015 - Clinton In Trouble In Colorado Quinnipiac University Connecticut

And there you show your stupidity again.

On the same day that this this Qpiac triple-poll came out, PPP also showed Hillary comfortably ahead in VA.

In IA and in CO, it was tight for Obama all the way through 2011 and most of 2012, and I have been noting this about Hillary.

You bring up one poll, but I watch, log and study ALL of them.

Better luck to you next time.
liar
Uhm, no. Lair!!!!!!!!

#fakerabbirage2015

Gee, nothing like the fake rabid rabbit rabbi when tries to get all scientific....

The Democrat front runner is under investigation by the FBI
The second choice apologized for saying all lives matter.
The third choice thinks we should adopt the metric system.
And they are warming up Joe Biden as the savior, a man who ran and lost twice and hasnt lived down a plagiarism scandal from Eisenhower's term.

Yeah I'd say the Dems are toast.
And if you actually concluded from a careful analysis tht Hillary is the best candidate I'd agree you ate too many paint chips as a kid.

Just like two "Democratic" strategists. who, in 2011, told President Obama that he should step down, that he had no chance of re-election. Thank goodness he did that, President Romney is just delighted about this.

Oh, wait... that's not what happened.

Hillary will prevail over this, mark my words. Her campaign has prepared for this long before anyone decided to make this an issue.
I feel bad for you, she's being hurt badly by this stuff. You're delusional this is also out of her control

Want to know why Hillary is not being hurt badly by this stuff?

Trump

All political focus is on Trump. Bashing Mexicans, bashing McCain, saying Megyn Kelly is on the rag..
Nobody cares about classified servers when you can anxiously await the next Trump bombshell
You speak for yourself. Smart people are looking at Hillary's increasing troubles and reaching for Biden's phone number.

Nobody cares

17 Republican candidates and not one gets any attention without mentioning Trump.
You think the public cares about classified vs unclassified servers?

Trump just said Megyn Kelly is on the rag
Wrong. Plenty of people care. That's why her poll numbers are dropping.

Any polls that show Donald Trump leading by 20% show how much they can be trusted

The good part is that Hillary gets to run against one of those guys who can't even beat Trump at this point

I feel bad for you, she's being hurt badly by this stuff. You're delusional this is also out of her control

Want to know why Hillary is not being hurt badly by this stuff?

Trump

All political focus is on Trump. Bashing Mexicans, bashing McCain, saying Megyn Kelly is on the rag..
Nobody cares about classified servers when you can anxiously await the next Trump bombshell
You speak for yourself. Smart people are looking at Hillary's increasing troubles and reaching for Biden's phone number.

Nobody cares

17 Republican candidates and not one gets any attention without mentioning Trump.
You think the public cares about classified vs unclassified servers?

Trump just said Megyn Kelly is on the rag
Wrong. Plenty of people care. That's why her poll numbers are dropping.

Any polls that show Donald Trump leading by 20% show how much they can be trusted

The good part is that Hillary gets to run against one of those guys who can't even beat Trump at this point
So your argument is that Republicans love Donald Trump because he polls really well, but polls arent reliable indicators of anything.
Congratulations, Nutwinger: You have beclowned yourself again.

Unless a Fox News Pole Dancer or a MSNBC Homosexual says it, yer not supposed to believe it. Then yer supposed to take sides:

"Yes it is!" "No it isn't!"

They do pole dances at FOX??

Wow. But what do the gals do???

:D
Just mention Polls or Poles and Stat comes runnin'.

Stat and Fox News have something in common: Both are only for Entertainment purposes.

Unless a Fox News Pole Dancer or a MSNBC Homosexual says it, yer not supposed to believe it. Then yer supposed to take sides:

"Yes it is!" "No it isn't!"

They do pole dances at FOX??

Wow. But what do the gals do???

:D
Just mention Polls or Poles and Stat comes runnin'.

Stat and Fox News have something in common: Both are only for Entertainment purposes.
Wrong. He isnt that entertaining.

Nope
Blacks don't like her......the hard-core liberals prefer Bernie Sanders.....She can't pull in the crowds because she isn't really campaigning......but she's doing selfies with the Kardashians.

Now she's this close to being indicted for espionage.

Bet if you had any common-sense you'd be sweating bullets right now.
Indicted for espionage. Sheer geinus. LOL

Espionage?

Do you think Republicans will waterboard her?

and take a chance of washing off her make up?

NO WAY!!!

A Quinnipiac University poll also showed that both Hillary and Bernie would defeat any Republican who would win the nomination. In other words, panic mode is a bit of a stretch, to say the least.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Indeed. To-date, 93 national polls, 398 matchups, Hillary has won 388 of them, most of them, resoundingly.

Even a rabid RW nutcase birther pollster (Gravis, for WND) cannot get Hillary under 50....

Fun, fun, fun...
I must not be understanding you. I have seen polls where she is less than 50, and matter of fact, Sanders waqs at a statistical tie and even better in some polls.
It's true Hillary performed magnificently in earlier polls. But there is the present where she is not doing well. What is going to make the difference are the FBI headlines!

Sanders is only close to her in New Hampshire and that's it.

And quite often, the candidate who won NH lost the nomination. Remember nominee Buchanan, nominee Tsongas? LOL!!

In Iowa, she is at least +20 ahead of him, and nationally, in poll after poll after poll, she is at +30 most of the time. Yes, it was +50 about 5 months ago, when no one else was in. +30 is a blowout margin. Even the latest CNN poll makes it clear that in Iowa, without Biden as a Choice, Clinton springs up to 58% and Sanders doesn't budge. Practically the entire time, Hillary has been hanging more often that not at 60%. In South Carolina, which has the most delegates of the first four states, she is at 70%.

So, you see, there is perception.
And then, there is math.

And I would be writing the same stuff about Republicans.

A +30 margin is a crushing margin. It's simple math.
Thanks Stat! It's early. Let's see what December brings. Will it be a gift for you or for me? :)

I'm gonna let you in on a secret, but shhhhhh, don't tell anyone. Any process where we the people actually decide something is a gift for me.

And I am a big fan of landslide wins, even when it is sometimes "my" side that loses, because a landslide means beyond a shadow of a doubt that we the people have decided, without ifs or buts or whatevers.

And I am not an automatic Democratic voter, contary to what some people here may think.

I will openly admit, not only do I like Clinton, I am personally convinced that she is the superior candidate to every one out there, in both fields.

But there are two Republicans out there whom, were either one of them to be nominated, I would take a hard look at before making my final decision. The other 15 do not interest me in the slightest, I think they are terrible. But that's my personal opinion. I also think that 3 Democratic candidates are also terrible and I would not vote for them in the primaries. I can, without reservations, reject them.

In 2012, I sat down for two full hours and went over the GOP platform, word for word, I researched Romney's proposals, all of them, word for word.

Then, I read the Democratic platform, word for word and went through all of the President's proposals, word for word.

I lined up the platforms and the proposals next to each other and noted the differences.

Then, I made my choice.

I will vote for the person whom I am convinced will do the best possible job from the Executive branch.

That's my private side.

My numbers-side is pretty damned neutral. I see the polling, I recognize the trends and see where things are going. It was very obvious to me in October 2004 that President Bush was going to be re-elected. The math was saying it. Just as it was obvious to me that 2008 was going to be a big realignment election, and it was.

At the end of the day, I don't think the 2016 race is going to be close at all.
What a pant load of BFS...scat is the biggest hilda beast supporter on USMB.

Hillary INSIDER REMOVED ‘Top Secret’ Markings Upping The Ante To A FELONY

A Hillary Clinton insider must have tampered with ‘Top Secret’ documents by removing the markings that identified those documents as ‘Top Secret’, which would be a felony. Judge Napolitano explains:

Hillary’s inner circle has someone who is covering up for Hillary or they are tampering with the email classification to send it to Hillary’s private server. The intelligence community stripping the markings is unlikely. This leaves the felons to be Hillary or her circle. As it seems, the noose is tightening on Hillary. Or maybe its Huma Abedin, the Muslim Brotherhood agent? The snow is melting and all the crap laying under is quickly being revealed.

Hillary is in more serious trouble than most think. Here, Napolitano explains further:

Like Trey Gowdy said "she almost got away with it, but she didn't".

It is the content of the document that makes it classified, not the markings on the page so she can't run from that.

As the head of the State Department it was her responsible to handle classified material, especially Top Secret, in a manner that protects national security. She failed in doing that.

Even if she doesn't go to jail and even if you ignore her extensive record of corruption and incompetency this thing alone should disqualify her from being Commander in Chief.

However, these Gruberidiots are too delusional, confused and stupid to hold her accountable.

A Hillary Clinton insider must have tampered with ‘Top Secret’ documents by removing the markings that identified those documents as ‘Top Secret’, which would be a felony. Judge Napolitano explains:

Hillary’s inner circle has someone who is covering up for Hillary or they are tampering with the email classification to send it to Hillary’s private server. The intelligence community stripping the markings is unlikely. This leaves the felons to be Hillary or her circle. As it seems, the noose is tightening on Hillary. Or maybe its Huma Abedin, the Muslim Brotherhood agent? The snow is melting and all the crap laying under is quickly being revealed.

Hillary is in more serious trouble than most think. Here, Napolitano explains further:

You kids are hilarious. Do you really think Huma Abedin is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood?? You say it so nonchalantly that it borders on insanity. What about Valerie Jarrett? You need to come back to reality and stay away from the bullshit servings from right wing media sites.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

I guess we're supposed to be panicking now. At least that's what RWrs here tell us.

Nah, I don't see you panicking til next August,

When it's obvious that O'Malley will get the nomination

1. I just heard on network news Al Gore might run, and this is NOT a joke!

2. Mr Statistics is giving you good statistics. Problem is, at the time they were taken, nobody knew anything but names. (I believe it was said, July 25th)

3. I do not think Hillary is going to win the nomination for the democrats. (that is the good news) (the bad news is) No matter who the democrats run will have the base in their pocket.

4. If Hilly or Bernie is the nominee, it is no better than 50-50 they will win. In fact, it is probably less than that. Now Al Gore? I hope he stays home, although he is probably nuttier than the other 2. I know, I know, Mr Statistic says I am wrong. No I am not. You see, he takes the numbers from July, weighs them, then draws a logical conclusion. His conclusion is correct if the facts put into the equation stay the same. To assume that they will stay the same means you are now in an alternate universe because if numbers do not change, in the REAL universe, Hillary IS the President, she defeated Gulliani, and Obama is still senator of Illinois. In Illinois Pat Quinn is still governor there, the democrats control the senate, and the house is controlled by the republicans by a much smaller number.

This doesn't mean Mr Statistic is a fool, or wrong........today. What it does mean is that to change the perception of the voters, we need to quit debating with candycorn, and start debating with our neighbors instead. Once you convince them, have a voting party and all go to the pols at the same time. Watch how the statistics change-)

Forum List

Back