Dems need 218 House votes and 67 Senate votes to remove Trump from office. Will they have the votes?

I hope they do.

I hope they impeach a Pres that lowered taxes, lowered ue, made moves to protect America and Americans from criminals and legal extortion from other countries.

they will put an incredibly religious con in the Presidents seat.

Then they will just try to impeach him.

If Trump,is impeached, I hope Pence overturns Roe V Wade, that would be hilarious.

How would he do that?

Majority of 435 House votes (218) to bring a trial in the senate.

67 votes needed in the Senate to remove Trump from office.

Will Dems have the votes come January, 2019?

Again, this is where you are a bit confused.

There's going to be a point where Establishment Republicans will realize Trump is more of a liability than a benefit.

Kind of like they did with Nixon in 1974.
I am not confused at all. Dems will drive this and need to flip pubs if they don’t have the numbers.

You seem confused.

I said votes, not seats.

Let’s try again.

Will Dems have the votes to remove Trump from office? If they don’t have the seats, who will flip and VOTE WITH THE DEMS, MAKING THEM DEM VOTES?

No. They could have had the votes if they'd forgotten all the Russian collusion stuff and let the "hate Trump" stuff go and instead have focused on a positive message for the future of the nation, but they squandered that chance.

Bornstein didn't write the letter.

Trump wrote own health letter, doctor says

And Dr Ronny Feel good traded his integrity for the VA job he didn't end up getting. #sad

Dr. Bornstein signed the letter, so he agreed with the sentiments.

But I thought it was interesting how all the allegations about Dr. Jackson were suddenly forgotten about after he withdrew his name from consideration.

The allegation that he distributed narcotics to members of the B Hussein O administration was interesting. We never heard exactly which Regime members got what drugs.

Fox news isn't covering it, but Dr Feelgood is isn't forgotten...

Pentagon opens investigation into Ronny Jackson allegations - CNNPolitics

I guess you don't know how to read a date. That story is almost 3 months old. Can you hear the crickets?

It’s going to be a challenge for the Dems to get 67 votes in the senate.

If they vote in the House, it’s likely they will win because it looks like the Dems will take back the House.

Hopefully all this nonsense will increase voter turnout for conservative candidates who respect the Constitution.

No, it won't be a challenge because it is impossible. They would have to win every seat that is up for election and a few more that are not even up for election (if that were possible) to get even close to 67 and several of their more centrist Senators will either lose or squeak by and not endanger their prospects by being stupid along with Chuckie!

You are assumng Republicans will not vote to dump Trump.

I don't see how. I get that they have a base that despises Trump but can they convince enough fence sitters that this great economy is a bad thing? Are independents stupid enough to buy it?

I hope not.

Democrats may not have the votes to impeach this traitor, but we will have enough power and decency to horn in this bastard and keep his ass out of fuckin up this country any further. And we're gonna rip the hell out of his corruptive ways and expose this monster for who and what he really is.

DAVE THE GOP IS NOT, I REPEAT IS NOT AFRAID OF DONALD J. TRUMP....THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF HIS GERRYMANDER RACIST BASE WITH THEIR 3.2 MILLION FIREARMED ARSENAL.

The wild card will be whether enough Republicans decide they've had enough of this.

There's no way to know what their all-important "internal polling" is telling them to do.
there's a reason the Jeff Flakes of the GOP are leaving congress and Washington and why others shiver with sheer anxiety of losing this nov and is willing to embrace Trump to the grave....THEY KNOW IN THEIR GUT, TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE CRAZY WHITE MF'S WITH GUNS AND ARE LOCKED MENTALLY INTO BELEIVING THE ORANGE GUY GOT THEIR BACKS AND ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR IT. NOBODY IS AFRAID OF TRUMP, ITS CRAZY WHITE BASTARDS EVERYONE'S AFRAID OF AND MOST ARE WEARING BADGES AND POLITICIANS

The wild card will be whether enough Republicans decide they've had enough of this.

There's no way to know what their all-important "internal polling" is telling them to do.
there's a reason the Jeff Flakes of the GOP are leaving congress and Washington and why others shiver with sheer anxiety of losing this nov and is willing to embrace Trump to the grave....THEY KNOW IN THEIR GUT, TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE CRAZY WHITE MF'S WITH GUNS AND ARE LOCKED MENTALLY INTO BELEIVING THE ORANGE GUY GOT THEIR BACKS AND ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR IT. NOBODY IS AFRAID OF TRUMP, ITS CRAZY WHITE BASTARDS EVERYONE'S AFRAID OF AND MOST ARE WEARING BADGES AND POLITICIANS
Another sore loser spews off. Keep them arms out fool.

DAVE THE GOP IS NOT, I REPEAT IS NOT AFRAID OF DONALD J. TRUMP....THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF HIS GERRYMANDER RACIST BASE WITH THEIR 3.2 MILLION FIREARMED ARSENAL.

The racist, white supremacists have always been here. As for their arsenal;, bring it on & discover how many real Americans are
armed .

Forum List

Back