Dems need 23 house seats, they will get at least 26 today.

Very difficult to do in a heavily Gerrymandered political environment

Common sense says if you get fifty percent of the votes you should pick up half the congressional seats

Dems need to get 57 percent of the votes cast just to break even

It's a windfall. So many seats are open with no incumbent that if the dems can't pull in 30% (36) of the battleground seats they SUCK.

images

I never count my chickens before they hatch.
Having said that: Screw the polls!

It will be over soon. no need to sweat over predictions.

Very difficult to do in a heavily Gerrymandered political environment

Common sense says if you get fifty percent of the votes you should pick up half the congressional seats

Dems need to get 57 percent of the votes cast just to break even
I am glad the Democrats are suffering from gerrymandering. They have done it with impunity for decades. Chicken came home to roost. Now they need to live with it until at least 2050. Then we can move to a fair system.

Still not nearly the 2010 bloodletting when Obama lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats, but the House will very likely go to the Dimms today.

Just look at the scoreboard.

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election Maps - Battle for the House 2018

I was going to write this on your profile page but since I can’t, your Trump quote in your signature is wrong and the one the liberals like to say is accurate. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime... their rapists” is the right one. “They’re rapists” is him saying, well, you know.

How many people back in 2016 relied on the polls during the Presidential election - between "Crooked" Hillary and Donald Trump?

So many of them relied on and even went so far into believing that Hillary was sure to punch the ticket to the White House. So many people even went so far into saying that the polls work - only because Hillary was ahead of Trump - until 3am when the results were finalized. And that, Trump won.

images

The pressure is all on the Democrats.

If the GOP loses the House historically it's supposed to happen ..it's expected....

If they fail to do so, the snowflakes will lose their damn minds.... :p

Like Hillary in 2016, they sure have been TRYING to lose based on everything they have been doing the last couple of weeks / months...

Still not nearly the 2010 bloodletting when Obama lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats, but the House will very likely go to the Dimms today.

I was going to write this on your profile page but since I can’t, your Trump quote in your signature is wrong and the one the liberals like to say is accurate. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime... their rapists” is the right one. “They’re rapists” is him saying, well, you know.

I get that you are making a play on their and they're, but I don't get the joke, sorry.

If the Dimms win the house, the media will FREAK OUT and say it's a referendum on Trump and a TOTAL rejection of him and his policies by the entire universe and everyone who has ever been alive.

There will be no true objective analysis. It will all be posturing and feeding their preconceived bullshit narratives.

If the Pubs only lose 24 seats, it would be pretty amazing, but they still lose the house.

Ryan is a bitch.

How they let 41 Pubs RETIRE this year is INSANE. The fucking DIMMS would NEVER let that happen. They would BLACKMAIL their party members before letting 41 retire at once.

If they do win the House and do not immediately proceed with impeachment, will their voters realize they have been conned?

Do you think the BLUE WAVE is because of impeachment?

I thought they were just idiots.

The house can vote to impeach, but it is meaningless without the Senate.

I get that you are making a play on their and they're, but I don't get the joke, sorry.

Making a play? Your quote is wrong. “They’re rapists” is what the left claims he said. Do you really need me to explain the difference between their and they’re? You’re not that stupid. They say he called Mexicans rapists and your quote relays exactly what they claim... then you go on to say “stop lying liberals” even though your quote reflects their lie perfectly.

Am I missing something?

Instead of saying “they’re bringing” a third time he nixed it and just said “their rapists” to mean “they’re bringing their rapists.”

Why does your quote say exactly what the left claims he said?

Making a play? Your quote is wrong. “They’re rapists” is what the left claims he said. Do you really need me to explain the difference between their and they’re? You’re not that stupid. They say he called Mexicans rapists and your quote relays exactly what they claim... then you go on to say “stop lying liberals” even though your quote reflects their lie perfectly.

Am I missing something?

Instead of saying “they’re bringing” a third time he nixed it and just said “their rapists” to mean “they’re bringing their rapists.”

Why does your quote say exactly what the left claims he said?

You are saying that he said, "THEIR RAPISTS" They are bringing "THEIR RAPISTS"?

Understood.

If that is what he said, it was immensely inarticulate regardless.

I appreciate the input.

Forum List

Back