Dems need 23 house seats, they will get at least 26 today.

Says the guy that just made up a bunch of shit and patted himself on the back for it... you sound like a moron.
Says the guy who knows not the policies he unwittingly supports.
Of course I do. Unlike you, I don't just kmae shit up. I am an informed voter, and you are a cultist. Very simple.
Then, surely you can prove that you are informed? Right?

And, I voted libertarian. So, you can take your presumptions and shove them up your pussy.

Correct, I can! But, you see, your opinion is like something I scrape off of my shoe.Why would I ever prove anything to a fool like you? I have no delusions that you are going to learn anything or be reasonable. Go find someone else to pester, you little attack poodle.

Still not nearly the 2010 bloodletting when Obama lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats, but the House will very likely go to the Dimms today.

Just look at the scoreboard.

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election Maps - Battle for the House 2018

The reason that there won't be a bloodletting is because of gerrymandering. The biggest races long term will be the Governorships. Michigan is likely gone. Florida and Ohio are in danger. In NC, the question is whether Democrats can pick up enough seats in the state legislature to sustain a veto.

What is interesting is that even with the gerrymandering, Republicans only have a 23 seat majority. Pennsylvania will be interesting to watch as that state has about as non-partisan map as you can have.

Correct, I can! But, you see, your opinion is like something I scrape off of my shoe.Why would I ever prove anything to a fool like you? I have no delusions that you are going to learn anything or be reasonable. Go find someone else to pester, you little attack poodle.
In other words, you don't know what the fuck you voted for.

Fantastic.

I am also very proud to be able to cast a vote against a lying liar who is parroting the same campaign lies that the Orange Dotard vomited during his campaign regarding healthcare and the budget. The man who gets my vote in that one is on the correct side of morality on healthcare and on the correct side of history and intellectualism with his stance on public education.

Two very important votes for me today, that will have real repercussions for my home State.

Still not nearly the 2010 bloodletting when Obama lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats, but the House will very likely go to the Dimms today.

Republicans finally stop pretending there's a "red wave".
Making progress.

Refer to ANY post of mine that referred to a RED WAVE.

Anyone with a brain knows the midterms are bad for the Presidential party.

Did that change for some reason?

Making progress.

Many conservatives have stated that Republicans will keep control of the House.
Every user poll here asking who will control the House has resulted in many more votes for Republican control.
Stop pretending you don't visit USMB every day.

Making progress.

Many conservatives have stated that Republicans will keep control of the House.
Every user poll here asking who will control the House has resulted in many more votes for Republican control.
Stop pretending you don't visit USMB every day.

WILL or CAN?

Can you name when the Presidential Party has gained seats in a midterm since WWII?

DUBYA, 2002.

The only one.

Don't lump me in with anyone else, you stereotypical lib.

I am also very proud to be able to cast a vote against a lying liar who is parroting the same campaign lies that the Orange Dotard vomited during his campaign regarding healthcare and the budget. The man who gets my vote in that one is on the correct side of morality on healthcare and on the correct side of history and intellectualism with his stance on public education.
Oh, GOD. What an unjustifiably arrogant snob.

I assume you believe armed robbery is generally an immoral act, but you seem to have no problem with government doing it on your behalf.

Take your bullshit, misguided, self-righteous "morality" and shove it up your communist asshole.

I don't think it's necessary to discuss your ridiculous "intellectualism" boast. We'll all just have a quick laugh and be done.

I was going to write this on your profile page but since I can’t, your Trump quote in your signature is wrong and the one the liberals like to say is accurate. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime... their rapists” is the right one. “They’re rapists” is him saying, well, you know.

I get that you are making a play on their and they're, but I don't get the joke, sorry.

Making a play? Your quote is wrong. “They’re rapists” is what the left claims he said. Do you really need me to explain the difference between their and they’re? You’re not that stupid. They say he called Mexicans rapists and your quote relays exactly what they claim... then you go on to say “stop lying liberals” even though your quote reflects their lie perfectly.

Am I missing something?

Instead of saying “they’re bringing” a third time he nixed it and just said “their rapists” to mean “they’re bringing their rapists.”

Why does your quote say exactly what the left claims he said?

You are saying that he said, "THEIR RAPISTS" They are bringing "THEIR RAPISTS"?

Understood.

If that is what he said, it was immensely inarticulate regardless.

I appreciate the input.

What is the lie you believe liberals told regarding this?

Settle down Beavis.

Argue with someone else.

Your quote is wrong and makes you look like you have no clue what you’re talking about which I know isn’t true. But if that’s okay with you no skin off my teeth. Ta ta.

If they do win the House and do not immediately proceed with impeachment, will their voters realize they have been conned?
Democrats will not impeach over silly things like a blow job

He'll remain in office either way.

The only thing that will happen is a bunch of show investigation, and maybe a show trial, anything to keep the population engaged in distractions and divisions.
It will take an unforgivable offense to remove him from office. One where even Republicans can’t excuse him

The Deep State put in there, they aren't about to remove him.
Hoe deep?

I get that you are making a play on their and they're, but I don't get the joke, sorry.

Making a play? Your quote is wrong. “They’re rapists” is what the left claims he said. Do you really need me to explain the difference between their and they’re? You’re not that stupid. They say he called Mexicans rapists and your quote relays exactly what they claim... then you go on to say “stop lying liberals” even though your quote reflects their lie perfectly.

Am I missing something?

Instead of saying “they’re bringing” a third time he nixed it and just said “their rapists” to mean “they’re bringing their rapists.”

Why does your quote say exactly what the left claims he said?

You are saying that he said, "THEIR RAPISTS" They are bringing "THEIR RAPISTS"?

Understood.

If that is what he said, it was immensely inarticulate regardless.

I appreciate the input.

What is the lie you believe liberals told regarding this?

Settle down Beavis.

Argue with someone else.

Your quote is wrong and makes you look like you have no clue what you’re talking about which I know isn’t true. But if that’s okay with you no skin off my teeth. Ta ta.

Those aren't real people in my signature gif either. They're called NPCs. It's fake.

Forum List

Back