Dems need 23 house seats, they will get at least 26 today.

Thats nice.

But it is, indeed,a fact that Trump views you as racists and morons. That's why he appeals to racism amd stupidity. He thinks you are low class, low education bigots and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Funny, Obama thinks the exact same thing about his supporters.

You know why?

The mockingbird corporate media is going on 24/7 conditioning folks to be that way.

derp derp derp.
That's nice, but the 500 million whiny Obama threads are over there -->
What, truth hurt?
No,just noting your reflexive whataboutism... It makes you look like an intellectual sissy....

Bullshit. I'm trying to point out who the real masters are, you are just making excuses for your slavery. Nice job.

It's not whataboutism, it's a fact, both sides are identical, at all times, regardless of candidate. The system has been engineered this way by the folks in control. You are either too dumb or in denial to acknowledge this, and your caveats are a way to escape from the painful truth.

Either that or you really are this dumb and don't know what you are talking about? Could that really be true?

Historian for the CFR

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

Nah, you're just a lazy minded,cackling naysayer who long ago learned that it's easier to just say "everything sucks!", so that you can never be wrong.

I am not beholden to parties,I am beholden to ideas. I operate under no delusions that our corporate owned government is anything but what it is. An I will vote for the people i believe will most likely forward the ideas I prefer, no matter their party or lack of. In fact, i favor public financing of elections, ao that we can have a more palimentary style of pluralistic government, instead of a two team match.

I'll even let you ride my coattails on that.

Of course I know what the republicans amd Democrats both campaigned on, and very specifically so in the elections in which i am voting today. On the other hand, you are a sheep that has no idea what they campaigned on, but who has formed a strong opinion about it anyway.
I know exactly what they campaigned on, but it should be up to you to explain it to me. In your own words, so I can show you how easy it is to sum it all up for you. So, go ahead. In your own words.

Obama Bin Spying cannot even get 23 people at his rallies, nor can he keep up with President Trump. Dude was off the hinge, and barely had a voice, while Trump was going strong even after doing 3 rallies in one day.

I have a feeling the THE GOP is going to turn out in a big way, and The DemNazis are going to get a slap across the face. Anything under 23 seats gained by The DemNazis is a major kick in the ass to them as it contradicts historical trends in the 1st midterm of a presidency.

Last edited:
But I am proud to be voting for someone today who plans to end the scam of a school voucher program in my State. Honestly, that's the most important vote i will cast, today.

know exactly what they campaigned on, but it should be up to you to explain it to me.
No you don't, and no it shouldn't. How stupid.
I already said it. You said I was wrong. The burden is on you.

Here it is again.

• stop Trump (whatever that means)
  • let America be the world's cum rag
  • let a truckload of commie shits illegally cross our borders and vote
  • take away our guns one piece at a time
  • raise taxes
  • get whitey
Spin away, goose-stepper.

know exactly what they campaigned on, but it should be up to you to explain it to me.

Here it is again.

• raise taxes
  • get whitey
I am supposed to argue against the stupid things you say? What? Are you a child? I don't care what stupid things you say or how much you embarrass yourself. You can make up shit all day, good for you. I do not care.

Here it is again.

• raise taxes
  • get whitey
I am supposed to argue against the stupid things you say? What? Are you a child? I don't care what stupid things you say or how much you embarrass yourself. You can make up shit all day, good for you. I do not care.
So, you admit that is the shit your communist masters ran on?
:dunno:

If not, then what?

Funny, Obama thinks the exact same thing about his supporters.

You know why?

The mockingbird corporate media is going on 24/7 conditioning folks to be that way.

derp derp derp.
What, truth hurt?
No,just noting your reflexive whataboutism... It makes you look like an intellectual sissy....

Bullshit. I'm trying to point out who the real masters are, you are just making excuses for your slavery. Nice job.

It's not whataboutism, it's a fact, both sides are identical, at all times, regardless of candidate. The system has been engineered this way by the folks in control. You are either too dumb or in denial to acknowledge this, and your caveats are a way to escape from the painful truth.

Either that or you really are this dumb and don't know what you are talking about? Could that really be true?

Historian for the CFR

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

Nah, you're just a lazy minded,cackling naysayer who long ago learned that it's easier to just say "everything sucks!", so that you can never be wrong.

I am not beholden to parties,I am beholden to ideas. I operate under no delusions that our corporate owned government is anything but what it is. An I will vote for the people i believe will most likely forward the ideas I prefer, no matter their party or lack of. In fact, i favor public financing of elections, ao that we can have a more palimentary style of pluralistic government, instead of a two team match.

You will never be elected, so there will be no coat tails to ride.

I am sorry you believe my sober analysis of what is wrong is reduced to a cynical dismissal of my character rather than a sober analysis or genuine dialog because you fear the worst.

But hey, good luck with that. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're gonna need it.

Here it is again.

• raise taxes
  • get whitey
So, you admit that is the shit your communist masters ran on?
:dunno:

If not, then what?
You are really some kind of needy fool...you tell yourself that when people mock and ignore you,it means they agree with you...how childish amd embarrassing for you....

What, truth hurt?

Historian for the CFR

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

You will never be elected, so there will be no coat tails to ride.

I am sorry you believe my sober analysis of what is wrong is reduced to a cynical dismissal of my character rather than a sober analysis or genuine dialog because you fear the worst.

But hey, good luck with that. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're gonna need it.

And here we have another sefl soothing fool...right, I dismiss your cackling naysaying because it is just too much a challenge for me...why are you here? You don't need a public message board to masturbate.

And I don't even necessarily disagree with all you say. I just think you are a lazyminded, cackling naysayer. You choose the path of least intellectual resistance, then call others "slaves". Really, that's just you diddling your own ego.

Still not nearly the 2010 bloodletting when Obama lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats, but the House will very likely go to the Dimms today.

Just look at the scoreboard.

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election Maps - Battle for the House 2018

And you don’t think (if your prediction comes true) that is a referendum on the President?

Do you think 2010 was a referendum on Ears?

See what I did there?

No on the 2nd part. Who is “ears”?

The jackass also known as Obungles.

I Don’t know who you are talking about.

Still not nearly the 2010 bloodletting when Obama lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats, but the House will very likely go to the Dimms today.

And you don’t think (if your prediction comes true) that is a referendum on the President?

See what I did there?

Yes you do now cease annoying me

Polls? Really?

Just go vote dude

Good advice.
Polls depend on a land line that most people hang up on and by law pollsters cannot robocall cell phones so they need a live person to call you.
Therefore, polls are increasingly inaccurate and are for sheep!

See what I did there?

See what I did there? Hook, line and sinker. Too bad you’re not worth keeping. Back into the cesspool you go with the rest of the blob’s supporters.

See what I did there?

See what I did there? Hook, line and sinker. Too bad you’re not worth keeping. Back into the cesspool you go with the rest of the blob’s supporters.

Give yourself a cookie, hag

Cripes you're annoying

Forum List

Back