Dems of the board, was impeachment a good idea?

Regardless, Trump now bears the stain of impeachment

It will permanently mar his presidency, just like it marred Clinton’s

It says far more about the idiot Democrats than it says about Trump. They are stained for life.

History will decide who came out worse

My money says Republicans will be condemned for ignoring Trumps actions and refusing to listen to witnesses

It says far more about the idiot Democrats than it says about Trump. They are stained for life.

My money says Republicans will be condemned for ignoring Trumps actions and refusing to listen to witnesses
agree! when history is written...

I'm not lying because you're a moron. Russia attempted to hack into her servers, which they had not done previously, only hours after Impeached Trump's encouragement.
Again, Russia never gave the Clinton's $145 million. They were under no obligation to report your delusions.
Why would they? The FISA warrant was for Carter Page; who had nothing to do with Trump Tower in Russia.
Correct.
The IG released a report following a two year investigation and reached no such conclusions that the FISC was lied to.
You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Russia never gave the Clinton's $145 million and the $500K they paid Clinton to speak was right in line with what he was earning per speech around the globe back in those days. Some even paid him more than that.

Russia attempted to hack into her servers, which they had not done previously, only hours after Impeached Trump's encouragement.

Not the insecure servers where she illegally kept classified info. Not the servers where she deleted emails subject to government subpoena.
How would the Russians know which servers had copies of the deleted emails? They attempted to hack her hours after Impeached Trump's encouragement.
Again, Russia never gave the Clinton's $145 million.

Awww, aren't you cute.
Yeah, my wife thinks so too. Does yours know what lying human scum you are? Russia never gave the Clinton's $145 million. That's why you were so coy about it and that's why you can't produce real news about it. That's also why I didn't remember it -- because you lied, that never happened.
The FISA warrant was for Carter Page; who had nothing to do with Trump Tower in Russia.

So Trump Tower plans had nothing to do with the Special Counsel getting appointed.
So why are you bringing up irrelevant info?
Why are you switching to the SC? We were talking about suspicions leading up to Impeached Trump and his campaign being investigated. His lying about his relationship with Russia and Putin fed into that.
Correct.

Yup. Dems used foreigners to interfere with the election.
Liar. A private firm did that, not "Dems." The same firm who was earlier contracted out by a conservative group.
The IG released a report followinga two year investigation and reached no such conclusions that the FISC was lied to.

The inspector general concluded that central to the FBI’s court applications for surveillance of Page were a set of allegations provided by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. The Steele dossier, as it came to be known, contained allegations against Trump, Page and other Trump associates, and those allegations have been the subject of intense political fighting since they became public in early 2017.

Horowitz concluded that the FBI repeatedly found evidence that contradicted some of the claims in Steele’s reports but did not share that exculpatory information with the Justice Department or the FISA court. Horowitz also concluded that the FBI repeatedly overstated Steele’s reliability as an informant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c72754-210d-11ea-a153-dce4b94e4249_story.html
Thanks for confirming what I already said. That report never concluded lies were told to the FISC.
Why are you switching to the SC? We were talking about suspicions leading up to Impeached Trump and his campaign being investigated

We were talking about Biden's corruption.
What corruption? Again, when I asked you that before, you admitted you knew of none but want him investigated anyway.
Thanks for confirming what I already said.

the FBI repeatedly found evidence that contradicted some of the claims in Steele’s reports but did not share that exculpatory information with the Justice Department or the FISA court.

That's what you said?
Yes, it is. I said that report did not reach any conclusions that the FISC was lied to. It reports that errors were made but the report falls short of claiming the errors were intentional.

Now then, about that mysterious $145 million you laughably claim Ruusia gave the Clinton's since 2013 ... tell me more....

I said that report did not reach any conclusions that the FISC was lied to.

Not turning over exculpatory info is lying.
So is claiming the dossier was verified.
LOLOL

You should write to Horowitz and tell him his report is wrong. He failed to reach the conclusion an idiot like you does.
Now then, about that mysterious $145 million you laughably claim Ruusia gave the Clinton's since 2013

I misspoke, the Russian money wasn't after she left Secretary of State, it was while she was in the Senate and running for President.
You're an unmitigated liar & idiot. Russia never gave the Clinton's $145 million. Not after she was Secretary of State, not before and not during.

Here, watch as I make a total fool of you....

Prove Russia gave the Clintons $145 million.....

:popcorn:

agree! when history is written...
The history of this will be determined in November.

Russia attempted to hack into her servers, which they had not done previously, only hours after Impeached Trump's encouragement.

Not the insecure servers where she illegally kept classified info. Not the servers where she deleted emails subject to government subpoena.
How would the Russians know which servers had copies of the deleted emails? They attempted to hack her hours after Impeached Trump's encouragement.
Again, Russia never gave the Clinton's $145 million.

Awww, aren't you cute.
Yeah, my wife thinks so too. Does yours know what lying human scum you are? Russia never gave the Clinton's $145 million. That's why you were so coy about it and that's why you can't produce real news about it. That's also why I didn't remember it -- because you lied, that never happened.
The FISA warrant was for Carter Page; who had nothing to do with Trump Tower in Russia.

So Trump Tower plans had nothing to do with the Special Counsel getting appointed.
So why are you bringing up irrelevant info?
Why are you switching to the SC? We were talking about suspicions leading up to Impeached Trump and his campaign being investigated. His lying about his relationship with Russia and Putin fed into that.
Correct.

Yup. Dems used foreigners to interfere with the election.
Liar. A private firm did that, not "Dems." The same firm who was earlier contracted out by a conservative group.
The IG released a report followinga two year investigation and reached no such conclusions that the FISC was lied to.

The inspector general concluded that central to the FBI’s court applications for surveillance of Page were a set of allegations provided by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. The Steele dossier, as it came to be known, contained allegations against Trump, Page and other Trump associates, and those allegations have been the subject of intense political fighting since they became public in early 2017.

Horowitz concluded that the FBI repeatedly found evidence that contradicted some of the claims in Steele’s reports but did not share that exculpatory information with the Justice Department or the FISA court. Horowitz also concluded that the FBI repeatedly overstated Steele’s reliability as an informant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c72754-210d-11ea-a153-dce4b94e4249_story.html
Thanks for confirming what I already said. That report never concluded lies were told to the FISC.
Why are you switching to the SC? We were talking about suspicions leading up to Impeached Trump and his campaign being investigated

What corruption? Again, when I asked you that before, you admitted you knew of none but want him investigated anyway.

the FBI repeatedly found evidence that contradicted some of the claims in Steele’s reports but did not share that exculpatory information with the Justice Department or the FISA court.

That's what you said?
Yes, it is. I said that report did not reach any conclusions that the FISC was lied to. It reports that errors were made but the report falls short of claiming the errors were intentional.

Now then, about that mysterious $145 million you laughably claim Ruusia gave the Clinton's since 2013 ... tell me more....

LOLOL

You should write to Horowitz and tell him his report is wrong. He failed to reach the conclusion an idiot like you does.
Now then, about that mysterious $145 million you laughably claim Ruusia gave the Clinton's since 2013

I misspoke, the Russian money wasn't after she left Secretary of State, it was while she was in the Senate and running for President.
You're an unmitigated liar & idiot. Russia never gave the Clinton's $145 million. Not after she was Secretary of State, not before and not during.

You should write to Horowitz and tell him his report is wrong.

You think the dossier was verified? LOL!

Russia never gave the Clinton's $145 million.

DURR

I can't forget what never happened.

Bill and Hillary didn't get money from Russians and/or Russian connected businesses?
That's sad....is it early onset Alzheimer's?

That's what you said?

LOLOL

Parts were. Regardless, you claim lies were told to the FISC but you're a nobody with no resources to that court and who never investigated the matter. Whereas Horowitz is the Inspector General who did investigate it for about 2 years and concluded it was undeterminable that the FISC was lied to.

DURR

Bill and Hillary didn't get money from Russians and/or Russian connected businesses?
LOLOL

Is that supposed to prove your hallucinations are real?? I asked for proof; not you quoting yourself. And notice how in lieu of proof, you keep changing your story. You started with Russians paid Hillary after she was Secretary of state, then it became Russians or Russian connected businesses, then it became before she was Secretary of state.

Best part? None of that is real. Not even Russian connected businesses gave them $145 million. You're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

.... now about that proof I challenged you to produce...

Last edited:

Especially after he leaves office and he has nothing protecting him. However, remember RW, on this site, it will not matter what comes out about him. He could be accused of rape, armed robbery and a whole slew of other felonies and the wingnuts on this site would be falling over themselves pounding out excuses for the piece of shit.

Especially after he leaves office and he has nothing protecting him. However, remember RW, on this site, it will not matter what comes out about him. He could be accused of rape, armed robbery and a whole slew of other felonies and the wingnuts on this site would be falling over themselves pounding out excuses for the piece of shit.
Conservatives will discard him just like they discarded Bush

After the damage is done, they will claim they never supported him

That's what you said?

LOLOL

Parts were. Regardless, you claim lies were told to the FISC but you're a nobody with no resources to that court and who never investigated the matter. Whereas Horowitz is the Inspector General who did investigate it for about 2 years and concluded it was undeterminable that the FISC was lied to.

DURR

LOLOL

Is that supposed to prove your hallucinations are real?? I asked for proof; not you quoting yourself. And notice how in lieu of proof, you keep changing your story. You started with Russians paid Hillary after she was Secretary of state, then it became Russians or Russian connected businesses, then it became before she was Secretary of state.

Best part? None of that is real. Not even Russian connected businesses gave them $145 million. You're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Parts were

Which parts? Was the source revealed?

Regardless, you claim lies were told to the FISC

There were no lies told? No lies about Page? No lies about the dossier? About Steele?

Is that supposed to prove your hallucinations are real??

The $145 million didn't come from a Russian connected business? Where did it come from?

You started with Russians paid Hillary after she was Secretary of state,

You're right, some of the money she received as a US Senator running for President.
Have you ever seen the list of all the countries that donated.....to buy meetings with Hillary as Sec State?

LOLOL

DURR

LOLOL

Parts were

Some parts were verified...

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

There were no lies told? No lies about Page? No lies about the dossier? About Steele?
Again, the IG report reached no such conclusions. Perhaps Horowitz isn't as maniacal and unhinged as you.

The $145 million didn't come from a Russian connected business? Where did it come from?
I asked you for proof so why are you asking me? Post your proof or you're a deranged lunatic who's caught lying.

You're right, some of the money she received as a US Senator running for President.
Have you ever seen the list of all the countries that donated.....to buy meetings with Hillary as Sec State?
Is that your idea of proof that Russia, or Russian connected businesses, gave the Clinton's $145 million??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

DURR

LOLOL

Parts were

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Again, the IG report reached no such conclusions. Perhaps Horowitz isn't as maniacal and unhinged as you.

I asked you for proof so why are you asking me? Post your proof or you're a deranged lunatic who's caught lying.

Is that your idea of proof that Russia, or Russian connected businesses, gave the Clinton's $145 million??

Again, the IG report reached no such conclusions.

The top judge on the federal court overseeing the U.S. government’s surveillance activities accused the FBI on Tuesday of providing false and misleading information about Carter Page in applications to wiretap the former Trump campaign adviser.

Judge Rosemary Collyer, the presiding judge on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC), issued the stern and unprecedented rebuke in a memo ordering the FBI to come up with a series of proposals by Jan. 10, 2020, on how to ensure the accuracy of information in future applications for surveillance warrants.

“The FBI’s handling of the Carter Page applications, as portrayed in the [Office of Inspector General] report, was antithetical to the heightened duty of candor described above,” Collyer wrote in the order, first reported by The New York Times.

“The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable,” she added.

The Justice Department inspector general (IG) found in a report published on Dec. 9 that the FBI failed to inform officials with the Justice Department’s National Security Division, as well as the FISC, about exculpatory information that undercut the bureau’s theory that Page was an agent of Russia.

The FBI relied heavily on the infamous Steele dossier to assert that in the applications that there was probable cause to believe that Page was working for Russia. The FISC granted the first warrant against Page on Oct. 21, 2016.

The IG report that the FBI also withheld information that undercut the reliability of the dossier, and its author, Christopher Steele.

The Justice Department inspector general (IG) found in a report published on Dec. 9 that the FBI failed to inform officials with the Justice Department’s National Security Division, as well as the FISC, about exculpatory information that undercut the bureau’s theory that Page was an agent of Russia.

The FBI relied heavily on the infamous Steele dossier to assert that in the applications that there was probable cause to believe that Page was working for Russia. The FISC granted the first warrant against Page on Oct. 21, 2016.

The IG report that the FBI also withheld information that undercut the reliability of the dossier, and its author, Christopher Steele.

“This order responds to reports that personnel of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) provided false information to the National Security Division (NSD) of the Department of Justice, and withheld material information from NSD which was detrimental to the FBI’s case, in connection with four applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) for authority to conduct electronic surveillance of a U. S. citizen named Carter W. Page,” Collyer wrote.

“When FBI personnel mislead NSD in the ways described above, they equally mislead the FISC.”

Top FISA Judge Warns FBI Over Carter Page and Steele Dossier

I asked you for proof so why are you asking me?

It came from a Russia connected business. Why are you denying it?

No, just additional instances of Hillary's corruption. Pay to play has been very lucrative for her, for decades.

LOLOL

DURR

LOLOL

Parts were

Well, Spoiler, you can deny, deny all you wish and lie out your ass. But the Majority of the Voters are fed up with it. Your Party of the Rump is in serious trouble. Then again, you left us in serious trouble and you wish to condemn us of the favor.

The Reason the various types of Republicans are fighting back right now is that very thing I said all along. You Party of the Rumpers have burnt the Republican Party nearly to the ground and we are trying to rebuild it. IF it means 4 years of a Dem President then that is the price that must be paid. But in 2024 we can have a REAL Republican President that is for ALL or the People instead of the extreme right wing nut cases. You may identify with the rightwingnutjobs but the Republican Party is better than that. You don't like it, then you have the option to flee to a country that supports the Rightwingnutjobs. Or you can stay and work to really put America back into the Country it once was.

LOLOL

DURR

LOLOL

Parts were

The top judge on the federal court overseeing the U.S. government’s surveillance activities accused the FBI on Tuesday of providing false and misleading information about Carter Page in applications to wiretap the former Trump campaign adviser.

Judge Rosemary Collyer, the presiding judge on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC), issued the stern and unprecedented rebuke in a memo ordering the FBI to come up with a series of proposals by Jan. 10, 2020, on how to ensure the accuracy of information in future applications for surveillance warrants.

“The FBI’s handling of the Carter Page applications, as portrayed in the [Office of Inspector General] report, was antithetical to the heightened duty of candor described above,” Collyer wrote in the order, first reported by The New York Times.

“The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable,” she added.

“This order responds to reports that personnel of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) provided false information to the National Security Division (NSD) of the Department of Justice, and withheld material information from NSD which was detrimental to the FBI’s case, in connection with four applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) for authority to conduct electronic surveillance of a U. S. citizen named Carter W. Page,” Collyer wrote.

“When FBI personnel mislead NSD in the ways described above, they equally mislead the FISC.”

None of what that judge said refutes what I said. She complained the FBI provided unreliable information that was false and misleading. Like the IG report, she doesn't accuse the FBI of doing so intentionally.

And intent is what separates lies from mistakes.

It came from a Russia connected business. Why are you denying it?[/i]
I'm denying it because it's not true. You're still lying. As evidenced by your inability to prove it.

No, just additional instances of Hillary's corruption. Pay to play has been very lucrative for her, for decades.
LOL

Spits the lying idiot who also claims "Russia connected business" gave the Clinton's $145 million.

:cuckoo:

DURR

LOLOL

Parts were

None of what that judge said refutes what I said. She complained the FBI provided unreliable information that was false and misleading. Like the IG report, she doesn't accuse the FBI of doing so intentionally.

I'm denying it because it's not true. You're still lying. As evidenced by your inability to prove it.

LOL

Spits the lying idiot who also claims "Russia connected business" gave the Clinton's $145 million.

None of what that judge said refutes what I said.

None of what the IG said refutes what the judge said.

I'm denying it because it's not true.

Uranium One had no connections to Russia?

LOLOL

Parts were

LOL

Uranium One never gave the Clintons $145 million, ya lying yutz.

Notice, you still haven't offered any proof at all. Why? Because there is no proof to legitimize your lies.

Parts were

LOL

Notice, you still haven't offered any proof at all. Why? Because there is no proof to legitimize your lies.

Was Uranium One connected to Russia?

LOL

Rosatom, a Russian firm, purchased a sizable share of Uranium One.

They still never gave the Clinton's $145 million. You're fucked in the head.

You just can't stop lying, can ya, con?

LOL

Yes, Uranium One was connected to Russia.

Thanks!

LOL

Yes, Uranium One was connected to Russia.

Thanks!
Great, now let's see your proof that Russia connected business gave the Clinton's $145 million.....

Forum List

Back